The Interview.

Dangerous You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

16. Dangerous You.

 

 

 

•!The Spies!•

 

@hayi: You guys can come pick me up now

@junwhore: Already?

@hayi: Yeah now. do you expect me to stay here until tomorrow?

@jinannie: June shut up. Right on the way hayi!

@hayi: Okay jinan ^_^

@junwhore: Why you only nice to jinan? Im being discriminated!

@hayi: >_>

@junwhore: Look!

@jinan: Cuz ure a hoe. Now shut up and bring me my ice cream

@junwhore: T_T

 

*****

 

"Hayi! Hop in," Jinan shouts towards a girl standing near a pillar while looking at her smartphone. She who was immersed at first quickly runs and gets into the car after hearing Jinan's voice.

 

"So.. how was it?" June being the nosy one immediately asks as soon as he sees Hayi in the car.

 

"Hell.." 

 

Both Jinan and June exchange glances and keep quiet. "Sorry Hayi-ah.. We didn't-"

 

"But I got the job!!!!" Sad Hayi turns into bright Hayi in just sec.

 

"Really??!!!" Both of the guys shout in shock as they heard that Hayi said she got the job. They also didn't expect much since Hayi was reluctant at first.

 

"Of course!"

 

"But you said?" June asks with a frown on his forehead.

 

"Hello, look who is talking. It's Lee Hayi, the top spy in Yg & Co. How come I don't get that?" Hayi replies with a smug face and flicks her hair.

 

"Whoaa look who is talking right now. The Mighty Hayi is back!!" Jinan beams with twinkling eyes when he looks at Hayi through the mirror.

 

"Thank you, thank you," Hayi makes a hand sign like the shy celeb that just got praised and bows a bit.

 

"Oh please," June rolls his eyes, "By the way, what's with the hell?" His disgusted face quickly changes to confused expression when he remembers what Hayi said.

 

"Ah, about that. I slipped something I should not have. But don't worry, everything is fine," Hayi quickly replies to assure them.

 

"And what is that you slipped?" June asks more.

 

And knowing that this guy just won't shut up until he knows everything, Hayi ends up telling them the whole story.

 

 

Two men are standing outside a room with a huge window sepera

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter