After Awhile.

Dangerous You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

21. Dangerous You.

 

 

Jinan locks his phone after receiving call from Hayi and looks at a long thing lying on a couch next to his left.

“JUNE WAKE UP!!!!!”

A big thud can be heard since June accidentally rolls down from the couch upon hearing Jinan’s yelling. “Watahel Jinan?”

“Get your lazy up now! We need to go,” Jinan picks his stuffs on the coffee table before rushing towards the front door.

“Wait!” June knew that they don’t have time to explain and understand time, so he quickly flicks his hair and rushes to get his stuffs before following Jinan out.

They both get into the car as soon as Jinan unlocks it when they arrived just now, “Open up the location that Hayi sent in the group,” Jinan asks June while he starts the car.

“It’s 15 minutes from our place, you think we can make it?” June states without asking much questions.

“Let’s hope,” Jinan looks at his left side before presses his foot on the pedal that makes the car accelerates and leaves screeching noise when he makes a turn to go down from the level.

“Call Hayi and ask her which direction they’re going,”

June instantly dials Hayi’s number while Jinan focus in his driving.

Just after two rings, June can hear a voice, “Hayi-ah, which direction they’re going from that mart?”

“Okay, so they were going straight and took left after the traffic light?” June glances upon saying that, and he sees Jinan tightening his grip on the steering wheel.

“Okay Hayi I got it, thanks.”

“Is that the road that we used when we were going to Seung Yoon’s house?” Jinan asks while speeding up on the road.

“I think yea, straight from 7E and take left after the traffic light. That road is kinda long and has no turns or junction. So I guess we can catch up,”

Jinan nods hearing it and reminds June to wear the seat belt if he don’t want to get thrown out from the car whenever Jinan makes a sudden break.

After 10 minutes driving, they finally arrive at the 7E mart. They go straight until the traffic light and take left just like Hayi told them. After they turn left, Jinan speeds up the car again and ask June to look around to find the cars that Hayi told.

“Hyung! Over there!” June points out on a few black cars ahead them and shows Jinan pictures that Hayi sent them.

“Do the plates match?” Jina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter