Hayi's Past.

Dangerous You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

10. Dangerous You.

 

Hayi's POV

 

Present, now.


"Oh. My. God..." That's the reaction that Jinhwan make after I tell them the about my relationship and Jaewon, and what  actually happend last night. 

"Seriously Hayi, you have a boyf- no, future husband but you never tell us before?! After all we had gone through- ACK!" I smack the back of Junhoe's head before he could even finish.

"What was that for?!" 

"That was for being idiot. Duh Hoe, stop being so dramatic. We only know each others for few weeks. And it's because of the damn mission. How would you expect me to tell you everything?" I roll my eyes seeing him grins sheepishly.

"So.. Basically you guys are arranged to be married then? By yours and his grandparents?" Jinhwan asks me after had been silent for a moment. I just nod to reply.

"It's because your grandparents and his were business partners and they decided to match you two because your parents were having crisis when handling the Lee's company? Too help the Lee's?" Again, I nod to his question.

"You guys must have not love each other then, right? It's arranged. Not like you guys want it," Junhoe suddenly asks me the bombastic question. His mouth is just... evil.

"It was. But now we love each other perfectly. We used to be awkward and I used to hate him. Because I thought he was only playing with me. But then, everything changed." 

"What do you mean you used to hate him?" Again, Junhoe's bombastic question. Even if I don't want to answer it, they would still make me anyway. 

"Hewh.. Here we go, another longgg story of Miss. Hayi," I inhale deeply before opening another past of me to them.

 

 

 

 

Flashbacks

 

 

I stood in between my grandma and my grandpa when she introduced me the Jung. "Aigoo long time no see In Young and Jae Sik-ah. This is my grandaughter, Lee Hayi. And this young man must be Jung Jaewon, right?" The Jung and The Lee continue greeting each other while I kept glaring at the young man.

"Oh right, we forgot about these two lads. Hayi-ah, how about you show Jaewon around the house." I was about to protest her order but I kept my mouth shut since she looked like she won't accepting any excuses.

"Come with me," I stomped my feet as I lead him to the outside. After we arrived at the garden, I turned around to face him and lazily spoke. "So, this is the Lee's. Perhaps not as good as Jung's. But it's more than enough to me-"

"Hi! I'm Jung Jaewon, nice too meet you," He suddenly cut my words and reached out his hand, for handshake.

I looked around for a moment to find if there was anyone near us. After I made sure no one was nearby, I quickly slapped his hand away. "Look, I don't have time for playing with you. I bet you're not stupid enough to not know about the arranged marriage. And I want you to call it off, since I won't be your wife, future wife, or whatsoever!"

His face was kinda shocked at first, but it changed into a nod. "What you nodding at? Do you understand what I was saying?" I ask him again with firmer tone.

"Neh ma'am. I understand," He nodded and saluted me like in the army. I also nodded in agreement after he said that. 

"But.." I quickly looked up to hear his further sentence. "Understand doesn't mean I'd do it," My heartbeats raised up after hearing him. He put down his hand and grinned.

"What are you talking about?! Do not play around and stop smiling like an idiot, before I rip it from your face!" I walked towards him and gave him a cold glare. 

"Awh look at this cute shortie who's angry right now. This makes me wanna like you more. Aigoo," He then pinched my cheeks and shook it left and right.

"Yah! I'm not joking! You call off the wedding or I'll do something that you'll regret!" I shoved his hands away from my face and quickly ran into the house.

"Honey! Wait~!" He yelled out loud and laughed like crazy.

'Aish what the hell is wrong with this guy!' I keep on ranting until I reached my room.

 

 

Present, now.

 


"And everyday went like that. He will come to my house almost every evening after school and having chit chat with my parents and grandparents (not to forget that he kept pestering me too while he was on visit) I usually ignored him until one day I couldn't take it anymore." 

"Omg! Omg! What happened next?!" Junhoe squeaks like a fangirl.

"Take it slow, I'm going to tell anyway, but before that can I get some water?" As soon as I say that, I feel a quick breeze next to me. I turn around only to find Jinhwan is already next to me holding a glass of water. "O-okay.. That was creepy," But I take the glass anyway, since story telling is really exhausting..

 

 

Flashback

 

"Anyeonghaseyo Lee Halmeoni! Anyeonghaseyo Omonim!" 

I know it's him. Don't need to tell. His voice was already familiar in this house. Everyday, every single evening he will come after school to have that so-called-chit-chatting with my grandparents or my parents. (Or more about pestering me actually). You guys had no idea how everyday I'll hear my parents, especially 
my grandparents about how nice he is and polite and generous and bla bla bla. They sure don't know how wrong was that actually since that angelic guy was actually a jerk who always interfered in other's business. For example, he will always knocked my door until it was about to doom only to ask me for some talk. 
And by I mean talk, it was more like flirting. 

"Hayi-ah! Hayi-ah!" I swear in a mere second my bedroom door would broke into pieces. And the weird part was, I don't even know what he used to bang my door since it was fully made with hard wood that even lightest knocks will hurt your knuckles and it only produces low sounds though.

"Go away! I don't want to see your face you pea head!" I shouted from my bed as I continue playing with my computer.

"I bought you earl grey cake!!" I gulped.

"I know you like ittt~ So come and get itt~" He said again with goofy tone and I swear I almost fell for it.

"No! Go away idiot!" I my lips as my mind keep on thinking about the softness and sweetness of the cake in my mouth.

"Yah, you're drooling!" 

"Omona!" I quickly wipe my mouth with the back of my hand, only to find it was dry..

"HAHAHA! You actually fell for that?! How come I can see you drool when there is this door seperating us you dumb! Hahahaha," And his laugh was the most annoying thing, ever.

'Damn you Jaewon,'

I stomped my feet to the door and open it harshly. "What do you want!" I huffed, much in annoyance.

"Awhh our cute Hayi is upset. So cute omomomomo," He then reach my chick with his left hand and pinched it, hard.

"ACKK! That's hurt idiot!" I slapped his hand away and pushed him.

"Hahaha okok sorry. Come on babe, lets just have some chit-chat. With you. And me. And... cakes!"

I facepalmed before I reply to him, "There is no way I'm going to fall for that cake-" 

*GROWLLLL*

"........"

"........" His grin got wider.

"Awhh! So cute our little Hayi stomach is hungry!! Poor this little thing, huhuhu," He then bended down and talked to my stomach like there's baby in it.

"What the hell are you doing?! Get up, now!" I swear I can feel my face was burning in flame. Damn you stomach.

"Nope. Not until you agree, hee~" He kept his grin wide when I felt like dying.

"Oh boy.. Okay, okay fine! But only for a while, I don't want to puke my cakes back when I hear your cheesy pickupline."

"That's gross," He snorted before walked away.

'Wth?! He just called me gross when he was the one who always gross!' I mumbled to myself, not wanting to get into another arguement with this dumbhead.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter