Junhwan's Reaction.

Dangerous You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

11. Dangerous You.

 

Now, present.

 

 

"Kyahh!!!" 

 

Loud screams echoe through the entire house. In my reflex, my hands quickly find its way to cover both of my ears. "Oh god.." I roll my eyes at them. Infront of me, the Junhwan annoying couple are clasping their hands and react like Ikonic seeing Ikon with no shirts..

 

"He! Freaking! Kissed! You!!" Junhoe's eyes glint as he speaks his words.

"And you! Freaking! Kissed! Him back!!" Jinhwan continues Junhoe drama, and I didn't expect that.

 

"Urm-well, well that was- was.." Shoot, I couldn't find my words. Damn, do they even have to ask about that sensitive part?!

 

"Duhh, just admit it Hayi-ssi. That kiss scene must be playing on your mind right?~" June looks at me while wiggling his eyebrows.

 

"Uh shut up! Now it's your turn to tell me why you guys are here," I quickly change the topic to them, trying to escape. Since I've spilled A LOT.

 

"No-"

"Yeah right! Luckily you remind us about that. If not I don't know what else this Hoe wil ramble," Jinan snaps his fingers, interrupting Junhoe protest. He receives a glare from him.

"What? I'm just wanna get to work," Jinan ignores the deadly glare and quickly explains why they're at my house in the first place.

 

 

"So hyung, what's up?" Jaewon asks casually about what's the deal that Hanhae is so eager to meet and tell him.

 

"We've already started it. So far, it's good." Hanhae sips his drink after telling Jaewon.

 

Jaewon puts down his fork and spoon before looking at his hyung. "You mean, they've already started their work?" He waits for Hanhae to elaborate more.

 

"I've sent it to them. They already have somebody or some people, I don't know how many, to work on it."

 

"You think, it would go as we think it will? No harm?" Jaewon's voice is so slow that he's now staring outside the window. So many things on his mind. Distracted.

 

"Yeah, just like we told." Hanhae looks at Jaewon back and smiles. Jaewon replies his smile and slowly picks up his utensil to continue eating. He's hoping that everything would turn out well.. and he's hoping that god is willing to grant his pray.

 

 

 

Out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter