Upcoming Trouble.

Dangerous You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

20. Dangerous You.

 

 

“This is the charts of our stocks for these past 6 months,” Yunhyeong shows the charts of their company stocks for the past 6 months using the projector.

 

The others just sigh seeing the drops on the stocks charts. After showing that, Yunhyeong steps aside walks to his sit back, to give the next presenter to present ideas on how to mend the issues.

 

The meeting goes by smoothly with a thick air in the meeting room.

 

“And these are some of my ideas that I think would help in solving this issues.” Chanu ends his slides with a bow and goes back to his sit like Yunhyeong did.

 

“Thanks for all the efforts that you guys have made,” Hanbin as the CEO speaks while facing each of the meeting member in that room. “As far as we know, our company condition is not in a good condition like before. There are a few problems that we are facing and we are trying to give the best on fixing it. So I hope that all of us can still cooperate as a family and be patient.” Hanbin takes a deep breath after finished.

 

“But it’s been six bloody months!” Suddenly one of the board member speaks with an angry tone that got all the meeting members looking at him.

 

“We know Jung Nam-ssi, but we are trying our best to fix it,” Donghyuk says, trying to calm him.

 

“Oh shut up! I cannot believe that this company is been taken care of a bunch of kids! I’ve been here for more than 20 damn years! And I know there’s something wrong!” He, Kim Seong Ho is one of the senior member of the company, that has been working with Kim’s for about 20 years, and he’s one of those that cannot accept the fact that Hanbin and his clique is handling the company, because their parents want them to learn, but still under their controls tho.

 

Some of the senior directors nod their heads, agree to what Seong Ho just said. “I agree to what he said, we have never encounter problems this long. And from what I’ve heard, this involves the police,” Bae Jung Nam, one of the senior directors got all of the meeting members in shocked when he said that.

 

“Police?! Why does this even involves police? Now young kids, tell us what happened or else we are gonna make a decision on cutting all of you off from this place.”

 

“Woah, calm down. Don’t forget that there we are also the senior directors in here,” Kush speaks, after remained silent. “And me, Seven and Gummy believe that these kids are doing their best on developing this company,” He looks at those he mentioned and back at those who started the heat.

“Ehem, I’m really sorry for all of these inconvenience, and I beg all of you to give cooperation in solving this. So I guess that’s all for today,” Hanbin closes his files and packs his things, making the others do the same.

 

After most of them are out, Seven reminds them to stay and go to their another place to make another meeting.

 

“Woah hyung, that was so cool! You even used glamour names instead of real names. ‘And me, Seven and Gummy,’. I thought I was watching James Bond, kekeke,” Chanu breaks the silence with a sudden-compliment towards Kush, and earns a smack from Seven. He then ignores the later mumbling and calls for another staff, Wonho.

 

“Wonho-ssi, don’t forget to lock this room after we all are out,” Wonho just nods and tells his colleagues to wait for him lock the room before continues to pack his stuffs also.

 

 

“Let’s go guys, we’re running out of time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter