Chosen Plan.

Dangerous You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

14. Dangerous You.

 

 

Hayi gulps hard seeing the enormous building in front of her. It has been minutes since she arrived here.

 

"Oi, what you looking at? Get to your work now," Her body jerks, surprised to his sudden action. Hoe pokes her head and grinning like a mad man.

 

"Could you please just- don't!" Hayi sends her a death glare to June who's being definitely a hoe. Can he just understand the nervous feeling she feels right now?!

 

"Yah hoe, stop it. Someone might be found dead if you keep doing that," Jinan warns June, afraid Hayi might do her moves and kill both of them.

 

Hayi takes another long moment staring at the building. June and Jinan look at each other before Jinan finally get the balls to approach her. "Er.. H-Hayi-ah. I think you better get inside now," Hayi lifts her head and look at Jinan with undescribable look. Her mind is wandering around about how this is happening.

 

It all started a few days ago. The day where they both barged into her house, the day where they found out about Jaewon, and last but not least.. the day where they made her agreed into doing this..

 

 

A few days ago..

 

Remember when Hayi was so happy to find out that her assistants got plans for her case, to help her? She was so happy that she was jumping around in a circle while holding their hands like mad kids. Remember that? Well.. happy things don't last long.

 

 

They all sit down, panting hard after jumping in circle. They don't know why they did that but they just followed along when Hayi pulled their hands.

 

"So guys," Hayi stops for a while to catch her breath. "..about the plans, what are they?"

 

"You must be surprised Hayi-ah. The plans are super good!" June says with big wide grin on his face.

 

"Yea, yea. Pali tell me." Hayi says before she gets up to get some water. They both follow her to kitchen, wanting some drinks too.

 

"So there are two plans. First, I don't really prefer this but Jinan said it is fine. It's about you, working in the Kim's."

 

"What?!" Hayi almost spill her drink but manages to swallow it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter