Reminiscing Past.

Dangerous You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

17. Dangerous You.

 

 

"Hello?" Hana-ssi?"

"Yes?"

"We are from Kim's, we are calling to remind you about your work day tomorrow. Don't forget to bring the documents and all."

"Ahh, yes yes. Thanks,"

"You're welcome. Looking forward to see you,"

"Okay thank you,"

 

Hayi locks her phone and take a deep breath. "Huh..." She  looks around her room before turning his head back towards her working table. There are a few pictures framed on the table. Some pictures are her family and another one is with Jaewon. She stands up and walks towards the table before picking it up and wipe the dust.

"How time flies," It's a picture of her holding a blue cotton candy while Jaewon is fixing his hair beside her with an upset face. It was after they ride a rollercoaster.

She smiles before reminiscing the memories of the picture.

 

 

Spring, 2010

 

"Hayi-ah!!!"

"Lee Hayi!!!"

 

A boy with a blue cap on screams a name loudly, ignoring the people passing by that are staring at him. It's been an hour waiting alone for him, since he promised with somebody to meet at the Lotte World. 

Hayi, rocking a denim jacket and skinny jeans jogs towards the boy who is calling for her.

"Yah! Don't scream! People are watching," She covers his mouth with her hand and drags him off to somewhere else. She bows her head repeatedly while saying sorry to people who are staring. After they arrived at a cafe, she releases him and wipes her hand at his shirt. "Ew,"

 

"What took you so long??" Jaewon asks as soon she released him with wide eyes.

"Sorryyy, I overslept and forgot that we are usupposed to meet today,"

"How could you..." Jaewon's face turns sad and he is ready to walk away. Not really that sad, he just wants to tease Hayi.

"Hey, where are you going?"

"I'm leaving. I don't want to trouble people who is not willing to spend time with me.."

"But I just arrived?" Hayi pleads while holding his arm from going away. And it makes Jaewon smirks while she's not knowing.

"Nevermind.. You can just go home.." Jaewon continues with his sad voice.

Hayi scratches her eyebrow, don't know how to handle the situation. "Okay look, I know I'm wrong. But I'm really sorry, can we make it this time. Please??" She pulls h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter