I am Kim Jongin

We meet again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am Kim Jongin

It's been a week since Soojung's breakup with Myungsoo and she's still having a hard time getting over the sight of him kissing that girl. What made her feel worst was that, it has also been a week since she last talked to Jongin. She wished Jongin was there for her when she needed someone the most.

1 week later

It was 8.30 in the morning and Soojung was still lying in bed. She had class at 11 and she was too tired to get up. But she skipped class for the past few days and she knows she can't afford to miss anymore so does her best to get up from her bed. She took a quick shower and wore a simple black tshirt with ripped jeans. She made a simple breakfast before heading out for class as her class will last for about 4 hours without any break.

When she left her apartment building, she saw a guy on a bike staring at her. The bike was familiar to her but she doesn't know who it is as he had a helmet on. He had on a black leather jacket over his plain white tshirt and denim jeans. Soojung awkwardly walks pass that guy, looking down.

"So it's like this now huh Soojung? You're just going to walk right pass me?" he asked.

Soojung stopped and turn back to him. The voice sounds familiar but she still can't catch on who that is. "Sorry?" she asked.

"You don't know me?" he asked as he crosses his arms. Soojung smile faintly and shakes her head. He smiles and takes off his helmet, flipping his soft brown hair. "Hi," he said.

When Soojung saw who it was, she crossed her arms and says, "I don't think I know you."

He chuckled and says, "You don't really look all that familiar to me too especially with those red puffy eyes. Have you been crying a lot?"

Soojung jokingly replies, "Oh no, it suddenly became this way the moment I saw you. I'm allergic to this guy name Kai."

Jongin smiles and asked, "I waited for you for 1 hour and you're being like this?" He then hands her a helmet.

Soojung took the helmet and looked at him confused. "I didn't ask you to wait and I have class," she said.

"Okay, then i'll take you there," he answers. Soojung still not processing whatever he was saying.

"Oh my god, why must you be so cute," Jongin thought to himself. He took the helmet from Soojung, puts her hair back and helped her put on the helmet for her. 

"You don't have t-" Jongin put down her helmet before she could even finish her sentence. Jongin then got on the bike and signalled Soojung to get on the bike. Soojung reluctantly got on the bike and carefully hold Jongin's waist. Her heart flutters when Jongin pat her hand to assure her that everything will be fine. 

Soojung was thankful for Jongin. She was glad he appeared again, but why wait till a week later? Whatever the reason is, she was glad she had Jongin there with her again. Soojung wanted class to end quickly. Jongin told her that he would wait for her class to end and she just couldn't wait to spend more time with him.

After class

Instead of bringing her out to a fancy restaurant, Jongin decided to get some street food with her. It was his favourite kind of korean food anyways. He parked by the street and walked with Soojung to the nearest street food stall they see.

"Did our last meet up made you broke, that's why we're going to a street food stall to eat?" Soojung joked.

Jongin smiles and nearing to the food stall, she waves at the old lady and tells her to serve him the usual food he got. The old lady happily nod and prepared the food for him. 

"He must have come here often," Soojung thought to herself.

The food was served almost instantly and Jongin happily thanked the old lady. He took a piece of spicy rice cake and attempted to feed Soojung. He was afraid that she would push him away, but fortunately she didn't. They smiled to each other after she ate that rice cake.

"Who is this pretty girl you're with? Did you finally got yourself a girlfriend?" the old lady asked.

"We're jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter