It's been awhile

We meet again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been awhile

It has been almost 3 months since Jongin and Soojung last talked. They've met a couple of times in the cafe but Jongin never fails to ignore her. Even when Soojung texts him, he doesn't reply. He just didn't want to talk to her. Soojung was so affected by them being this way and she has no idea why. I mean they've only recently met right? Why did he bother her so much? Of course Jongin was hurt ignoring her texts, or whenever she starts a conversation but he did not want to fall any deeper for her. She has a boyfriend.

As Jongin was leaving for work

"I'll see you guys in 2 days! I'm not working tomorrow. Have fun alright, take care," Jongin says as he leaves the cafe waving back to Taemin and Joy.

As Jongin was walking down the stairs to his bike, he took out his keys and wore his snapback backwards. Just then, someone slapped his hat away. Jongin looked down at his hat and looked to the person who did it. He got even more furious when he saw who it was. "What a way to greet someone," Jongin says as he picks up his hat.

"Did it hurt? Oh I apologize," Myungsoo says as he chuckled.

Jongin rolled his eyes and walked away before Myungsoo pulled hard on Jongin's arms. "What's with you and her?" he asked.

"Her? Who's her?" Jongin asked. Myungsoo got annoyed and gave him a 'don't act stupid look'. "We're acquaintances. Is there something wrong?" Jongin said as he pulled away his arm.

"Yeah, I don't like it. Ever since she met you she's been different and even more different after the both of us met, buddy. She talks about you all the time, it's getting to me," Myungsoo says.

"She talks about me? But why?" Jongin thought to himself before answering, "Jealous are you? So what are you trying to say?"

Myungsoo smirks, "I'm trying to say that I want you to stay away from her. We've been dating for 2 years now, I don't need some stranger ruining it for me." Jongin stared at him and doesn't say anything. "Don't tell her i met you. I'm supposed to be in America now, so shut your mouth. Understood?" Myungsoo says as he lightly taps Jongin's cheeks.

Jongin watched him walk away and if he could, he would beat the out of Myungsoo. But he knows he's better than that, so he tries to calm himself down. 

Back at home

Jongin places his keys and helmet on the dining table before throwing himself on the living room sofa. He thought about what Myungsoo said "She talks about you all the time". Jongin can't help but smile at that thought but he doesn't understand why she would talk about him. He took out his phone and reads the last text Soojung sent to him, in which he didn't respond.

Message from Soojung:

Hey, how have you been?

It's been 2 weeks since Soojung last texted him. She must have stopped trying, he thought to himself and sighs. Jongin missed her, he wanted to call her, text her, meet her. He just wanted to hear her voice and be with her again, but he knows he's just going to get hurt. He closes his eyes and eventually falls asleeps. 

3 hours later

Jongin woke up and press the home button to his Iphone 6, but it didn't light up. "Even when I'm not using it, the battery still dies," he says as he stood up to go to his room to charge his phone. While waiting for the phone to charge, he went to take a cold shower to freshen up as he had to study for his exams. 

As he came out of the toilet, rubbing his wet hair with a towel, his phone received a message. "It's probably Taemin," Jongin thought and just walked out of the room to study. Jongin studied for hours before heading to bed to get some proper sleep. He lies down prone on his bed and reaches out for his phone that was charging. The first thing he sees on the phone was 'Message from Soojung'. His eye widens at the sight of that and he quickly op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter