She waited for 2 hours

We meet again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She waited for 2 hours

"Hi," Jongin said looking down at her.

She smiles and responded, "Hi."

Jongin smiles and sits down infront of her. "May I help you?" Jongin asked nervously.

"Sorry, I didn't catch your name. It's Kai right?" she asks.

Jongin was disappointed but at the same time glad she didn't recognized him as Jongin. "Err, yup. What's up?"

"I'm sorry about last night. You were supposed to close at 9.30, but you waited till I was done. And I was anything but nice to you, so I'm sorry. I shouldn't have treated you that way," Soojung apologized.

Jongin shakes his head assuring her that it was okay and smiles. "I didn't catch your name either. Was it Soojung?"

Soojung's eyes widens and she asked, "How did you know? I didn't even introduce myself yet.”

"Oh , this was supposed to be the 3rd time I'm meeting her," Jongin thought to himself. "Oh I just overheard someone calling you," Jongin said trying to not seem nervous.

Soojung laughs. "Yeah that's my name. I come here once awhile for the past few months but I don't see you here often. You work here?"

Jongin nods and smiles. 

Soojung and Jongin talked for what seems like forever. Jongin missed this, missed her so much. He thought to himself that perhaps being known as "Kai" to Soojung for a while would be good for him. They talked and laughed like they knew each other for a long time.

It was already 5pm and they've been talking for 4 hours. Unfortunately, Soojung had to leave as she had night class. Jongin and Soojung exchanged numbers before Soojung left. After Soojung left, Jongin remained seated smiling to himself thinking about what had happened. Taemin then slams the table and sits infront of Jongin. "Do you guys know each other?" he asked.

Jongin responded, "Well, sort of. When were 13 and it was on our first day of school. Do you remember what I told you?" Taemin thinks hard and shakes his head. "I met a girl." This came to Taemin's thought and as he remembered it his eyes widens and he looks at Jongin. Jongin smiles widely. "That's her?!" Taemin asking and at the same time Jongin replied with, "That's her!" Jongin explained to Taemin about what happened to them and Taemin brought up the 'love of his life' thing again but he was only joking this time. 

"Now i know why you two talked so long. It was catching up," Taemin said. 

Jongin's smiled faded, "she doesn't know it's me. As in she doesn't know I'm Jongin."

"You didn't tell her? Why?" Taemin asked.

"I don't know. Maybe I wanted to redo everything again, get to know her again. If she knew I was Jongin, things would be different," Jongin said in a disappointed tone.

That night

Jongin lied down on his bed, thinking about the time he spent with her earlier that day. He couldn't stop smiling. As he was in his own world, he received a text. He looks at his phone and shoots right up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter