Let's meet

We meet again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let’s meet

Every little moment spent together with Soojung just makes Jongin falls even deeper for her. He has not met Soojung for so long when he moved to Busan and he feels that so much has happened to Soojung which he doesn’t know about. This makes him even more curious about her. He doesn’t want to waste any more time. Soojung has a boyfriend, but he was always away so Jongin spends time with her. Sure, just as friends, but that’s better than nothing for him.

One afternoon

Message from Jongin:

Soojung, are you free today?

Message from Soojung:

Yes, why?

Message from Jongin:

Do you want to have lunch with me? I’ll pick you up at 4?

Message from Soojung:

I don’t have much to do, okay let’s meet

Jongin smiles as he reads the text and he immediately calls a restaurant to make reservations. Jongin showered longer than usual and even did his hair up, rather than just wearing a snapback like he usually does. He wore his favourite raglan shirt and black jeans, showing off his long legs. He sprayed his favourite cologne and ensured that he smelled nice before heading out.

 

Jongin got into his white convertible Audi which he just got and texted Soojung that he was on his way. He put on his black shades and drives on to Soojung's place. The weather was not too hot and it was not raining either so Jongin opened the roof of his covertible. He drives the usual route to Soojung's place, which passes by his college. As he waits at the traffic light near his college, he got so many attention from people that was there. "Oh my god, isn't that Kai?", "He's so hot", "I would definitely date him", these were some of the things the girls there said as they looked onto him waiting for the traffic light to turn green. Jongin didn't bother about those comments, he was used to it. College guy, rides a bike, face charming as hell, has ideal height, of course girls would go crazy over him. But not one of those girls attractedd Jongin. When the green light , he quickly drove away as he saw one of those girls walking towards his car. 

Soojung's place

Message from Kai: 

Hey, I'm downstairs

"He's here already?!" Soojug gasped and quickly put on her make up. 

She took a good 30 minutes to get ready. Before heading out the front lobby's door, she tidied herself first. She was wearing a simple white dress. As she walks out, she sees a lean, goodlooking guy just casually leaning on his convertible using his phone. As she look closely to his face, she realised it was Jongin and she was shocked.

"How is Kai that goodlooking?! That is Kai right?" Soojung thought to herself.

Just then, Jongin looked up and smiled at her. Soojung snapped out of herself and walks slowly towards him. "Hey," she said as he high fives him. That's how they usually greeted each other. Then she asked, "this is yours?"

Jongin looked at his car then back to her, "yeah, why? I know, i'm always on my bike right." He laughs and opens the door for her before getting in the car as well.

"No flowers?" Soojung joked and Jongin just smiles.

Jongin wanted to get her flowers, but he thought he would go overboard with it. It was just supposed to be a meet up or hanging out with a friend, not a date. Jongin thought she would feel uncomfortable if he treated her like they were on a date, so he tries to control himself.

Jongin then drive on heading to Red Lobster, which was coincidentally Soojung's favourite place to eat. Soojung could smell Jongin's scent from her seat and she loved him smell. She wanted to hug him just so that she could get closer to him, for his scent. She snapped out of that thought, "Soojung you have a boyfriend. Please remember." T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter