That touch of his

We meet again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That touch of his

Jongin keeps quiet for a few seconds before answering, "I am Kim Jongin."

Soojung was surprised but she denied that Kai was Jongin, "You can't be. Jongin is in Busan now, his whole family is there."

Jongin then began to explain every features of Jongin, every favourite thing that Jongin likes to do, everything about himself.

Soojung stood up still in denial and shouts, "Why are you doing this, Kai?! Why are you lying to me about him?"

Jongin looks up to her and asks, "Why would i lie? What do i get for lying?"

Soojung shakes her head. Jongin stood up and took some letters out from his wallet and hands it to her.

"What is this?" Soojung asks as she took the letters.

"Read it," Jongin says as he puts his hands in his pockets.

Soojung slowly reads the letters and her eyes widens as she reads them. 

I'll miss you, Kim Jongin. Please don't forget me and if you come to Seoul, look for me. 

Soojung looks at Jongin, tears rolling down her cheeks. "When did you come back to Seoul?" Soojung asks.

"A while before we first saw each other at the cafe," Jongin says.

"And you didn't look for me? Why didn't you tell me from the start that you're Jongin?! Why did you make me suffer even longer?" Soojung shouted.

Jongin looks straight into her eyes and raises his voice, "You're really saying that to me? You didn't even wrote to me anymore when I was in Busan and I was being such an idiot, waiting for your letters. Now you're angry because I didn't tell you who I am in the first place? Do I look that different?"

"You look too familiar but I thought it was impossible for it to be you. I waited for you, for you to come and find me. But you decided to fool around with me for about a year," Soojung said as she looks at him.

"Oh my god, now you're confusing the hell out of me. You didn't send me letters, you didn't even bother to and i had no idea where you went. And you expect me to look for you when I come back to Seoul? After all those? You really think about yourself huh," Jongin says in frustration.

"That's because I can't! That's why I hoped you would look for me because I can't send you those letters!" Soojung shouted as she teared up. "But you won't understand. You know what, forget it. Let's pretend we never met before. Let's just forget anything ever happened. You didn't want to look for me right? Okay, we'll pretend it never happened.," Soojung says softly and walks away.

Jongin held her wrist and asks, "Do you really want me to do that? I will if you do."

Soojung looks down and cries even harder, hearing those words. She waited years for them to be together again, of course she doesn't mean those words.

Jongin then turns her body to face him and wraps his arms around her. 

"I'm sorry, I should have told you earlier about me," Jongin said softly as he hugged her.

The next day

Soojung stretched out her arms as she woke up from her slumber. She then grab her phone and check if there were any messages. The moment she opens her message application, the message application opens to hers and Jongin's conversation. She reads through the conversation and changed Jongin's contact name from "Kai" to "Jonginnie ~". She lies back down, sighing in relief because Jongin was back but at the same time worried about how they'll be. Would they still remain just as friends? 

Soojung wanted to meet Jongin, especially after last night. She felt that she shouted at him too much and he deserves an explanation as to why Soojung did not contact him anymore when he was in Busan. So she got up, showered and dressed up. She sprayed enough

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter