She's falling head over heels for him

We meet again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She's falling head over heels for him

Next day 

Soojung went to the cafe to study, hoping that Jongin wasn't working. She still felt embarrassed from initiating their first kiss and the thought of seeing Jongin there is making her blush like crazy. She didn't want to study anywhere else because studying at the cafe was already too comfortable for her. And they had her favourite chocolate cake. 

Soojung walked in the cafe and glanced through the whole place to make sure that Jongin wasn't there. She sighs in relief when there was no sight of him and went to order her Iced Americano before sitting at her usual studying corner. When she sat down, she took out her phone and checked the text she just received from her mom. After she replied and left the chat, she saw Jongin's name right below her mom's name. There was 3 unread messages that she ignored from last night so she decided to read them.

Message from Jongin (1.12 am):

Ahh ~ my heart can't stop beating fast

Message from Jongin (1.25 am):

Are you ignoring me on purpose? You can't get rid of me that easily

She read those two texts with ease, not blushing or anything. Until she read the last text.

Message from Jongin (2 am):

It doesn't matter if you're ignoring me or you're asleep, my heart is still fluttering from what happened earlier on. I'm glad I confessed my feelings for you. Goodnight my beautiful Soojung.

"I'm gonna kill you, Jongin," Soojung thought to herself as she squeezes her own cheeks to try and hide her blushing face.

10 minutes passes

"Jongin, your girlfriend came," Joy said to Jongin who just ended his break and came out of the backroom.

"Girlfriend?" Jongin asks. After realising who Joy was teasing him about, he looks around and see Soojung sitting at one corner.

Taemin then placed the drink on the tray and teased, "I'll deliver her her Iced Americano first if you don't mind."

Jongin then quickly take the tray and the drink. When he looks up to Joy and Taemin, they were smirking at him. Jongin rolls his eyes and walks towards Soojung's table. Soojung was so focused on her assignments that she didn't realise it was Jongin who was delivering the drink to her. Jongin then slowly places the drink on her table.

"Thank y-" Soojung looks up slowly and stops talking once she realises it was Jongin. 

Jongin smiles and Soojung quickly places her head on the table, facing down to avoid eye contact. Then she says, "Oh my god, what are you doing here?"

"I work here?" Jongin says sarcastically as he laughs.

"But you weren't here earlier on," Soojung says.

"I was here since morning," Jongin says as he takes a seat opposite of her.

"No no, don't sit. Go away!" Soojung says, still hiding her face.

Jongin smiles and says, "Okay I'll leave then." Instead of leaving, Jongin places his head on his crossed arms on the table and goes nearer to Soojung, ensuring that t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter