Thank you for being by my side

We meet again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for being by my side

Myungsoo pulls away from a kiss and looks at Soojung's direction. He was not in America, he was in Seoul, in Seoul forest, kissing another girl. Did he forget he had a girlfriend? Myungsoo stood up and looks at Soojung in shocked. Then he looked over at Jongin who was staring down at him. Myungsoo smirks and walks towards them with the girl he was with. "Soojung ah, why are you crying?" Myungsoo said as he placed his hands on her cheeks.

Jongin saw how Soojung was crying and his heart hurts. He saw how Myungsoo was just teasing her and he got really angry. He grab Myungsoo's hands and puts it down, while staring at him. Myungsoo smirks and pulls his hand away. 

"Why are you here? What were you doing?" Soojung asked, her voice cracking.

"Oh you know, the same thing you're doing. I'm on a date," Myungsoo said in a relaxed tone.

"We're not on a date, you ," Jongin said in anger. It hurt him to say it wasn't a date, but he knows he shouldn't think of it as one.

Myungsoo looks at him and says, "Please, don't try to cover up your here. You think i don't know what you're trying to do here?" He then looks at Soojung. "This is my girlfriend, Jiyeon. We've been dating for maybe, 7 months?" Hearing this, Jongin grabs him by the collar and says, "What do you think you're doing right now?"

Soojung holds Jongin's hands, telling him to release him. Myungsoo smiles and pushes Jongin away. "How could you do this to me? I trusted you," Soojung says as she looks at him with watery eyes. 

"You're kinda stupid huh? I left you hanging so many times, you never got the hint? Well, i'm glad you saw what happened. Then i wouldn't have to explain myself much," Myungsoo says as he pulls Jiyeon into his arms before continuing, "anyway, what makes you think i don't know what's going on between you two? You're cheating on me too right?"

"We're just friends. I never kissed him, i've never hugged him, heck i've never even held his hands! How could you do this to me?" Soojung asked softly.

Myungsoo rolls his eyes and says,"let's not lie to each other Soojung. I know you have feelings for him. You text, you call, you meet up with each other. That's not cheating?" 

"Don't friends do that?! I still think of you whenever i'm with him, i've never thought of cheating on you. Ever. I've always waited for you till you come home from America, but seems like you're enjoying yourself so freely like you have no girlfriend," Soojung said softly.

Jiyeon then said softly, "I'm sorry, i didn't know." Myungsoo then pulls Jiyeon hard and looks at Jongin, "She's crying, shouldn't you do something about it?" 

Jongin closed his fist, trying to control himself from hitting Myungsoo. Soojung looked up to Myungsoo one last time and turns to walk away. Jongin looks at Soojung who was walking away and then turns to Myungsoo who was smirking. "If i could hit you, i would hit you so hard right now. But i'm not gonna bring myself down to your level," Jongin said. He then looked at Jiyeon and says, "once a cheater, always a cheater. Think about it. He's not worth it."

Jongin followed Soojung from behind, carefully and slowly. He wanted to hug her till she was okay, but he thought about the words Soojung said about them just being friends so he keeps his distance. Soojung was tearing up so badly, Jongin couldn't bear to watch but he didn't know what to do. Just then Soojung stopped walking and so did Jongin. "You don't have to follow me," she said softly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter