Grew Up

We meet again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Grew Up

It has been 3 years since Jongin came to Busan. When he came to Busan, he promised that he would do well in school so that he could go back to Seoul for College. His parents agreed that Jongin could go back to Seoul for College and this motivated him even more. And his wish came true. Jongin did very well in High School as he was offered many scholarships. Jongin had a passion for dancing and music, so he wanted to pursue that in Seoul. Taemin also did well in high school and both Taemin and Jongin agreed to go to the same college. Jongin grew up to become a really goodlooking, charming and independent boy. Yet, he doesn't find himself a girlfriend. Because for him there was only one girl and that was Soojung. 

Returning to Seoul

Jongin arrived in Seoul and as soon as he got off the train, he closes his eyes and breathes in the fresh Seoul air, "I'm back."

"Stop doing that! You're making yourself look like a fool. You really are an idiot," someone shouted.

Jongin opens his eyes and the first thing he sees is Taemin laughing. Jongin was so glad to see Taemin again. As he looks at Taemin, he gets emotional thinking about how even after 3 years being away from each other, they're still close as ever. Taemin never gave up on their friendship, neither of them did. Jongin smiles and walks towards Taemin and opens his arms wide so that he could hug Taemin.

"I'm not hugging you in public. This is embarrassing," Taemin laughs as he pushed Jongin's arms away. 

"Just because we're 18 now, you're not going to hug your bestfriend?" Jongin said and laughs after Taemin nods his head.

Jongin felt good being back in Seoul, being there with Taemin. They grew up together and now they get to do it again. Jongin rented an apartment as he was leaving without his parents. His parents gave him money to support him while he was in Seoul but Jongin wanted to be independant so he found a job at a cafe near his college. Taemin has been working there for a while and that's how Jongin managed to get a job there too.

The first 3 months back in Seoul was great for Jong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter