It can't be her

We meet again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It can't be her

It was his first and only crush he's had, it's her. It's Soojung. 

Jongin just stood there and looked at her. Soojung looked at him weirdly and smiled. Jongin looked down, and fiddled around with his fingers. The manager then pushed him aside, "I'm sorry miss, what was your order again?". Jongin took this opportunity to head to the back room. The manager looked as he walked away.

 

Jongin sits at the back room with his face buried in his hands. "It can't be her," he thought to himself. All of people, her? Of all times, now? Why did she only appear now, when all he wanted was to forget her. So many questions with no answers. He sits in disbelief. Not long later, his manager walked in. "What was that all about?" he asked.

 

Jongin looks up to his manager and shakes his head like it was nothing. "I think you should go home if you're not going to focus here," the manager said. Jongin apologised and walked out to work again. He stands at the cashier still not paying attention to his surroundings. The moment he looks up, he sees her again.

Sitting, drinking her americano. And there it goes again. Cheeks turning red, heart fluttering like it was going to explode. She was still the same, always so beautiful. Jongin missed her so much, all he wanted was to pull her into his arms though they've never hug before. But that made him more tempted to do it. He closes his eyes and looks away. Then he feels someone's hands on his shoulder. Taemin looked at him and asked, "Are you okay? You seem distracted." Jongin just smiles and nods his head. 

Jongin stood there for the next 15 minutes hoping for her to leave so that he could focus on his work again. But she doesn't. He looks at her again and this time, she was looking back at him. She smiled at him and then looked down to her books again.. He took off his apron, passed it to Taemin and said, "Tell the manager I'm not feeling well."

Jongin went straight home and straight to bed. But he could not sleep. All he thought about was Soojung. Thinking that he may not see her again after earlier on, he had a bit of regret. He should have approached her. He should have asked how she was doing. But why should he? She left him hanging, not him. 

"Why didn't she recognized me? Have i changed so much?" He asked himself.

Then he realised how his name tag was Kai and not Jongin. He slaps his foreh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter