You're all mine today

We meet again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You’re all mine today

Message from Jongin:

Soojung, are you up already?

2 hours passed and Soojung has not reply to Jongin’s text.

“Where did she go? It’s already 3pm, we’re supposed to meet at 2pm,” Jongin thought to himself as he lied down on his couch.

Jongin eventually falls asleep, waiting for her reply.

30 Minutes later

Jongin’s house bell rang, which surprised Jongin causing him to wake up. Jongin covers his face then ruffles his hair, walking towards the main door. Jongin opened the door and his eyes widens the moment he saw who it was.

“Soojung?” Jongin said as he rub his eyes.

Soojung smiles and asked, “You just woke up? What time were we supposed to meet again?”

Jongin looks at his watch and says, “I fell asleep. Why didn’t you reply? Wait. How do you know where I leave?”

“I have my ways. Anyways, I wanted to surprise you since you were always coming over to my place, why not I come over today,” Soojung said.

“Well, you’re really late,” Jongin crosses his arms.

Soojung raised her eyebrows and crosses her arms as well.

“Fine, I lose,” Jongin said as he pulled her into his house, closing the door behind him. Then he said, “Give me a few minutes, I’ll get changed. Make yourself at home."

Soojung nods and sat on the couch to watch TV. She watched the TV for 5 minutes and was already bored, there was nothing interesting on TV to watch. She then heard some noises from behind her so she turned to see. Her cheeks got red when she saw what it was. All her focus was on his toned arms, defined abs and that messy hair he had. Jongin was too busy looking at himself in the mirror to realise that Soojung was looking at him. Soojung, obviously, wants to admire those features more. But her face was turning red enough. 

Soojung turned her focus to the TV and then shouts to him, "Close the door when you're changing, Jongin!" 

Jongin chuckled before closing the door shut and continues to get ready. 10 minutes later, Jongin came out and sat next to Soojung. Even before he sat beside her, she could already smell his stronge cologne which made him 10 times more attractive than anyone. Jongin sat beside her and fiddled with his own fingers. Soojung looked at him and admired this gorgeous man. Jongin wore dark blue denims, a white tshirt and had a light brown cardigan on. She looked at him for awhile before he turned to look at her.

With a straight face, Jongin asked, "I'm handsome right?"

Soojung also changed her facial expression and asked, "I'm pretty right?"

Jongin responded, "Nope." 

Soojung frowned at his answer. He smiled and says, "You're beautiful."

His answer changed the mood and both of them were full of smiles. 

"Car or bike? Your choice," Jongin asked and of course, Soojung picked the car.

When they got to the car, Jongin opened the door for her before getting in himself. Jongin drove to Naksan Beach which was pretty far from Seoul so it was a very long drive. But they were with each other, so it doesn't matter anyways. Jongin was focused on driving and Soojung really wanted his attention. She wanted to hug him and stay as close as possible to him, but she couldn't because the seats were quite a distance from each other. So she grabs Jongin's right hand which were off the steering wheel and held it tightly, making Jongin smile. 

Naksan Beach

They walked together by the sandy beach, ensuring that there wasn't much of a gap between them. Jongin had his hands inside his pockets and Soojung cling onto his left arm. Once in awhile, Soojung would lean her head onto his shoulder as they walked. As they were walking, Jongin realises something. They were like a couple, but he confessed and she hasn't has she? Jongin stops walking at the thought of that and turns to look at Soojung. Soojung raises her eyebrows, curious about why he stopped.

Then Jongin asked, "You haven't confessed right?"

"Confessed what?" Soojung said.

"Your f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter