I think I may be in love with you

We meet again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I think I may be in love with you

Jongin then lightly held her jaw and turned her head to face him. That touch of his made both their heart flutters. They looked into each other's eyes for awhile before Soojung realised that if she does any longer, they might kiss. So Soojung slapped his hand away and playfully hit his chest. 

"What are you doing? Stop distracting me," Soojung said as she turns back to the TV.

Jongin chuckled and said, "You're treating me as if I'm not here."

Soojung turn to Jongin and slides her fingers across her lips, asking him to keep quiet. 

After the movie

"That was the best movie i've ever watched. Have you watch The Purge before?" Soojung asked Jongin, who was lying back at the sofa.

"Yeah, like a thousand times. The movie came out like a year ago, where have you been?" Jongin joked.

Soojung rolls her eyes and folded her arms.

Jongin laughed and took out his phone. He went on youtube and search for the trailer of The Purge: Anarchy. "The second movie is already coming out this year. You want to see the trailer?" Jongin asked as he pointed the phone to her.

Soojung scoot over right next to Jongin to watch the trailer with him. Soojung lifted her legs to the sofa so that she could hug her knees. They sat so close to each other that both their shoulders were touching. Jongin's phone was slightly more towards his side, so Soojung naturally leaned her head on his shoulder so that she could get a clearer view. Jongin loved how close they were, he tried to not move the whole time they were watching that 2 min trailer so that Soojung wouldn't feel uncomfortable and move away. 

Once the trailer ended, Jongin bluntly asks, "You want to watch it together?"

Soojung then lifted her head and look up at Jongin. Then she asks jokingly, "Are you asking me out on a date?"

"Yes I am actually," Jongin responded which caught Soojung off guard.

"I was kidding though," Soojung said.

"I'm not," Jongin then went closer to her face before continuing, "Go on a date with me."

Soojung lean in closer that their nose were touching. She smiles teasingly before saying, "No." Then she pulled away and laughed in happiness after seeing Jongin's frustrated face. 

"I'm going to sleep first okay. You can sleep on the sofa if you're staying, or you can leave but lock the door before you leave," Soojung says then she whispers to his ears, "Goodnight."

Jongin watches her walk away and thought to himself how much of a tease she was.

The next few weeks

Jongin and Soojung met up often even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter