I love you

We meet again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Love You

Jongin's and Soojung's relationship with each other has bloomed so well for the last couple of months. They were not boyfriend and girlfriend or said I love you to each other before, but it was clear through their actions with each other. However, it started to become difficult recently when Jongin had to move back to Busan for a few months. They couldn't meet each other, and they couldn't talk to each other much either. Soojung was busy with school and Jongin's cafe business back at Busan was doing well so he was busy handling his business there. A lot of their texts consists of "I miss you", "When are you coming back" and "Do you have time to talk?". It was killing the both of them.

After class

Soojung went to the cafe as usual to study. It was her last year and she was doing very well in school. She hopes to keep her good grades so she works hard for it. Taemin sees Soojung and smiles back at her. Soojung smiles and sits at her usual place. 5 minutes later, Taemin came and brought her her drink and cake. Soojung didn't have to order anymore, all the staff knew her usuals. Taemin sat infront of her but Soojung just ignored.

"Do you miss him?" Taemin asked, which made Soojung looked up at him.

Soojung then nodded and asked back the same question. Taemin smiled and nod.

Soojung let out a loud sigh and continues to write notes on her book.

"Has he called or text you yet?" Taemin asked again.

Soojung then looks at her phone and shakes her head. "It's been a week," Soojung said softly.

Taemin kept quiet and Soojung slowly tears up. 

"It's killing me. I don't know where he is, I don't know what he is doing, I don't know anything. It's frustrating," Soojung said.

"He hasn't contacted me as well, if that makes you feel better. But he's fine, don't worry about him. I called his mom yesterday, she said he's been really tired and busy," Taemin said as he pats her shoulder and stood up.

Soojung nods and smiles faintly at Taemin who walked away. She then took out her phone and texted Jongin.

Message from Soojung:

I miss you 

Soojung sighs and puts her phone away so that she could continue to study. She thinks about Jongin a lot the whole time she was studying. She even sees glimpse of him or mistook people for him. She wonders if he's feeling that way too.

1 Week Later

Soojung was walking back home from night class and it was 10pm. Soojung had a long day of school, all the way from 8.30am to 10pm and she just couldn't wait to get home and sleep. She was even thinking of skipping school the next day and sleep in all day. As she was entering her apartment's lobby, she stopped. Was that right? Was what she saw real or just another imagination? She turns to her right to check again. It was there. It wasn't in her mind.

"Isn't that Jongin's bike?!" Soojung thought and her heart beat faster and faster. 

She then calms down and tells herself that it couldn't be him. So many people has that bike and if Jongin was coming back to Seoul, he would have told her. But he hasn't even called or text since last week. So she doubted it. She went back inside and took the lift to level 23, her apartment's level. She went in her apartment, closed the door shut and stretches her arm.

"Home sweet home!" Soojung shouted.

Soojung went to her room straight without looking around and lay down on her bed. As she lay down on her bed, she sudden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter