MinSyung: Destiny with You Part.2

Book of FanFictions

 

Story 7:  MinSyung:  Destiny with You Part.2 - by: LADYERROR    

 

           It was already passed nine at night time.  Jun Jin had checked his cellphone for over than twenty times since the last time he called Hye Sung, but it seemed that Hye Sung did not call him at all.  He was expecting his best friend-like-mother would call him back eventually and shared his sorrow, to make his feeling better.  But NONE.  No call at all.  Jun Jin even thought of calling Min Woo to check how he was at present.  But he could not do that.  Min Woo apparently had turned off his phone.  Jun Jin understood why.  Of course he needed some time alone.  Truth to be told, he trusted Min Woo.  He really believed that Min Woo loved Hye Sung for real.  What he guessed was, it was Hye Sung who took Min Woo wrongly.  Hye Sung misinterpreted what Min Woo was trying to say, and the whole thing ended up as a misunderstanding.  And it was a WORST one.  So at the end, there was NOTHING Min Woo could do when Hye Sung decided to END their relationship.  And there was nothing Jun Jin could do about it as well.  He knew Hye Sung very well.  He could act unbelievingly stubborn sometimes.  The best thing to do now was to let it happen and do nothing about it.  Let time alone heal both of them.  He would think of a way to mend their broken relationship.  When Hye Sung was in relationship with Eric, the same thing also happened.  Jun Jin knew about it.  It was Eric who asked Hye Sung to end their relationship by that time.  But fortunately, Hye Sung was already closed with Min Woo, so he was not that upset when Eric decided to end the relationship between them. 

 

//Speaking of Eric, where is he?//

 

            Jun Jin was about to look for Eric, when he heard the doorbell rang.  He instantly went to get the door, and how surprised he was to see who was coming.  Shin Hye Sung was there, smiling widely, with alcohol smell coming right out of his mouth.  Jun Jin could tell he was very drunk.  Hye Sung’s face was all red.  He could not even stand up straight.  He was leaning to the wall aside.  “Hyung!!  Are you okay???”

           “I’m fine!!! Never been better!!!”  Hye Sung was still grinning.  “I did what I told you on the phone.  I cook some food and look!! I still have some leftovers!!! I thought I’ll bring them for you!!!”  He hiccupped.  “I also bring some bottles of soju.  We should drink together, Jin-ah!!! I want to celebrate my whole new world!!!”

Aish, hyung!!!  You’re DRUNK!!! How did you even get HERE??”

“I took a cab!!!  And who said I’m drunk??  I’m NOT!!!!  I’m perfectly alright!!! Now let me in!!!”

 

Hye Syung stepped in and was about to fall over if Jun Jin was not there to help him.  Jun Jin hugged him and carried him inside. 

“Jin-ah!!!  You’re so warm!!  Just like him!!!”  Hye Sung started to babble.  “Min Woo’s hug was also warm like yours.”  He hugged Jun Jin tighter now.

 

Jun Jin did not say anything in return.  He was trying to get Hye Sung on his feet properly now.

          “I hate him though!!! I really HATE him!!!  He cannot keep his promise at all!!!  He told me he would make me happy, but look at me now!!!”  Hye Sung started to cry in Jun Jin’s embrace.

 

Just by that time, Eric appeared from nowhere.  He approached the two and giggled.  “Aigoo, he’s really drunk, isn’t he??”

          Jun Jin glared to him.  Eric definitely came at the wrong time.  If ever Hye Sung saw Eric here, in his place, he could not imagine what would happen.  It would be a CHAOS.  He quickly moved Hye Sung facing to the opposite side so Hye Sung could NOT sight Eric there.

 

“What are you doing?”  Jun Jin whispered to Eric.  “Go AWAY.  Don’t let him SEE you!!”

“So what if he could SEE me??  He won’t notice me.  He’s DRUNK anyway.”  Eric smirked. 

 

          Jun Jin really had the urge to kick him now.  “Hyung!! Please!! Just don’t get near him.”  He warned Eric once again.  “I don’t want him to be frightened because of you!!!”

         “Aish!!! Such troublesome!!!”  Even though Eric was hesitated, he decided to step away.  “Fine.  I won’t bother him.  Just put him on a bed.  He’ll go to sleep soon.”  //Then I’ll surprise him when he wakes up in the morning.//  Eric was grinning to himself.  He had built an evil idea on how to surprise Hye Sung. 

 

          Jun Jin thought Eric got a point.  He should put Hye Sung on a bed, so Hye Sung would be safe and not falling over anywhere.  “Come, hyung.  You need to take a rest.  When you’re back to normal, I promise you we’ll have a drink together.”

          “Really?”  Hiccupped.  “Jin-ah, you’re so sweet. I wish Eric or Min Woo could be just like you.”  Hye Sung was getting redder now.  “Only you who’ve been kind to me.  They’re all so pretentious!!!  They all left me BEHIND!!!  You won’t do that, will you??”

“No, I won’t, Hyung.  I’ll STAY by your side.”

“Oww..... My baby!”  Hye Sung hugged Jun Jin even tighter now. “Can I kiss you??”

 

Suddenly Eric appeared again.  “Well... this is TOO MUCH!!  I think I’ll give him a lesson.”  He was staring at the drunken Hye Sung.

          “Aish!!”  Jun Jin quickly pulled Hye Sung away from Eric, before the man could see Eric.  “I told you NOT to let him see you, hyung!!”  He was panic, he forgot Hye Sung could still hear him well, even though he was very drunk.

Jin?  Are you talking to someone??  Is there someone else HERE?”  Hye Sung tried to turn around, but Jun Jin hugged him tighter this time. 

 

“No, no one.  You’re drunk, hyung.  You’re imagining things!”

          “Who said I’m drunk??? I’m NOT!!! LOOK!!!”  With one sudden struggle, Hye Sung managed to release himself from Jun Jin, but only to get his face right ON the cold floor.  Hye Sung was stumbled and kissed the floor beneath him successfully.

 

           Jun Jin was really in PANIC now.  One moment Hye Sung was drunk, and now, Hye Sung was unconscious.   “Hyung!!!”  He tried to wake Hye Sung up, but Hye Sung seemed to fall asleep.  He even snored quite loudly.

 

See!”  Eric squatted right in front of the unconscious Hye Sung.  “Told you he’ll go to sleep straightaway!”

 

          Jun Jin sighed.  But perhaps it was better like this.  Hye Sung was better off to sleep, rather than meeting Eric here at the moment.  He carefully lifted up Hye Sung’s body and carried him into his own bedroom.  Jun Jin put him right on his bed and covered him with a blanket. 

 

          “I envy him, you know!!”  Again Eric appeared from nowhere.  Luckily Jun Jin got used to Eric’s sudden appearance that he was not surprised anymore.  “You carry him, but you never carried me before!!?”  Eric protested.

Hyung!”  Jun Jin almost yelled at him.  “You can WALK.  Why do I have to carry you also??

“Still it’s not FAIR!!!  I want you to carry me too!!!  Don’t you love me too??”

 

          Jun Jin chose to ignore that question and walked out of the room.  Before he closed the door, he turned off the light and went back to the living room, followed by Eric right behind him.  Eric could tell Jun Jin was angry at him.  He knew he had been annoying the younger man since in the morning. 

          “Jin-ah, are you mad at me??”  He asked Jun Jin who kept on walking away.  Obviously Jun Jin pretended he did not hear him.  “Jin-ah!!”  Eric quickly placed himself before Jun Jin.  “Hey, I’m SORRY!!  Really!!!”

“Sorry for WHAT, Hyung?” 

 

Eric could tell Jun Jin was really, really mad

“Look, I-“

           But before Eric could finish his words, another doorbell rang.  Jun Jin ignored him and went straight to open the door.  Again he was surprised to see who was coming.  Lee Min Woo. 

 

“Jin-ah!!!”  Min Woo hugged him tightly right away right after Jun Jin opened the door.  “I miss you!!!”

          Jun Jin could tell Min Woo was also heavily drunk.  He could smell the alcohol from his mouth, and see how red Min Woo’s face at the moment.  Not again.

 

          “I miss you too, hyung.”  That was all he could say.  He knew Min Woo would not listen to his answer anyway.  He was too drunk

         “I broke up with Hye Sung-ie!!!”  Hiccupped.  “He left me because he thought that I don’t want to MARRY him!!!!  I do!!! I DO!!!  I REALLY do!!! But NOT NOW!!!!!” Min Woo started to cry now.  “Why wouldn’t he listen to me???  I do LOVE him!!!!”

         “I understand, hyung.  You don’t have to cry.  You can tell him how you feel.  I know he still loves you too!  That’s why he gets so angry when he thought you didn’t want to marry him.”  Jun Jin hoped his words could comfort Min Woo.

 

Aish, another idiot!”

Jun Jin glared to Eric with his inconsiderate comment. 

“If he loves Hye Sung very much, why was he hesitated to say so earlier??” 

None of your business!!”  Jun Jin warned Eric.  “Just GO!!!  He doesn’t have to SEE you!!!”

          “Aish!!!”  Eric now began to feel annoyed.  Jun Jin disliked him being anywhere near his own friends.  As if he was a walking disease.  “It’s up to me where I want to be, Jin!!  You can’t tell me what I have to do!!”

 

          Jun Jin rolled his eyes.  He should have known that Eric would never listen to him anyway.  But that was not his problem now.  Now his biggest problem was how to make Min Woo stay in conscious. 

 

          Min Woo was still babbling.  “I do LOVE him, Jin-ah!!! But I’m scared it was too fast.  I’m scared that he STILL remembered Eric.  I’m scared that he still has Eric in his heart and mind.  That’s why I NEVER mention anything about marriage.  Not even living together!!!” 

 

Now Jun Jin was staring at Eric deeply

Eric lifted his eyebrows.  “What?  It’s my fault now?”

 

          “You know he HAD this relationship with Eric before me.  I’m scared he STILL loves him.  And sometimes I get jealous because of this matter.  I could never be BETTER than Eric, you know that!!”  Min Woo was crying even worst now.  Still did not let go of his embrace.

 

Hyung, I can ensure you that Hye Sung-hyung does not have anyone else in his heart, other than you, Hyung!  Not even Eric-hyung.”

 

“Yeah, that’s TRUE!!!  Ask him to ask me DIRECTLY!!!”  Eric suddenly added too.

 

Jun Jin glared again to Eric.  When would Eric understand the more he interfered, the worse the situation could be? 

 

          “And I felt so guilty when Eric left so sudden, Jin-ah!!!  I REALLY do!!! I know Eric left Hye Sung because of ME!!! I was in the MIDDLE of them, right??”  Sniffed.  “Eric left Hye Sung because he thought I stole his heart, right???”

 

“NO.”  Both Eric and Jun Jin answered at the same time.

 

Min Woo let go of his grasp now.  “How could you tell?”

          “I-“  Just when Jun Jin tried to explain, Min Woo closed his eyes and fell over.  Fortunately, Jun Jin was quick enough to catch him on time, before he fell right onto the floor, just like Hye Sung did.  But just like Hye Sung, Jun Jin could hear him snoring.  Min Woo apparently was too drunk and fell to sleep.

 

Aish!!!”  Eric was frustrated.  “Another idiot!!  No wonder they make perfect couple.  Look at them.”

          Jun Jin sighed.  He really did not want to comment anything in return.  He just needed to get Min Woo to some place safe where Min Woo could sleep well and regain his consciousness in the next morning.  UndisturbedEspecially by Eric.

 

          “Just put him right beside Hye Sung-ie!!!”  Eric grinned to his own idea.  “I really wonder what their reaction will be when they find out they’re sleeping next to each other.”

          Actually it was a good idea.  Jun Jin hated to admit it, but he would do it anyway.  Hopefully, when Hye Sung and Min Woo woke up next to each other, they could make up again.  So with all his strength, Jun Jin dragged Min Woo and placed him right beside where Hye Sung was sleeping.  Then he stepped out of the room, just to find Eric was standing right there waiting for him.  He knew from his look; Eric was going to have a serious talk with him.  And Jun Jin DID NOT like it.  He would love to, but he was just too tired.  And too angry actually.  Eric was really annoying.

 

“Jin-ah.” 

 

Jun Jin pretended he did not hear him and kept on walking.  He was going back to the living room, where he would sleep on the couch there. 

 

“Jin-ah.”

 

          He could hear Eric calling him again, but he really did not want to reply him.  He opened a drawer near him and got himself a blanket.  He would pretend he did not hear Eric calling and go straight to sleep.  But then cunningly, Eric threw himself right on the couch where Jun Jin was about to sleep on. 

 

Jun Jin sighed.  “Hyung!  Please.  I’m really tired now.  Can’t I go to sleep?

Nope.  Not until we discuss what just happen.”

“What to discuss?  I’ve told you, Hye Sung-hyung just broke up with Min-“

 

          “I know.  I KNOW that!  You don’t have to repeat what happen.  I could see it myself.”  Eric was getting distressed now.  Jun Jin had always avoided him when it came to this matter.  “When will you TELL them?”

 

Jun Jin suddenly at a loss of words.

 

“I asked you, when will you tell them?  Tell all of our friends what happen.  What happen BETWEEN you and me.”

 

The younger man was still muted.

 

“Jin-ah.  It’s okay!!  Why do you KEEP it anyway??  They’re all our friends.  They’ll accept it.  Why do you worry so much?

Jun Jin shook his head slowly.  “You DON’T understand, hyung.”

          “Which part did I NOT understand?  The part that the fact I left Hye Sung because I realized it was not him that I longed for?  The part that I left him because I chose YOU instead of him??”

“No!! NO!!!  Not that PART!!!!”  Jun Jin slowly was in tears now.  “Not that part, hyung.”

 

          “Then which PART???  I understand EVERYTHING.  I even understand the part you BLAME yourself because the things BETWEEN me and Hye Sung didn’t go that well.  I even understand the part where you consider yourself as the third party, which you were NOT!!!  It was MY OWN DECISION, and nobody can blame-“

           “NO!!! I said not that PART, Hyung!!!!”  Jun Jin was crying out loud now.  The insecure feeling, he had been keeping inside himself slowly but sure freed itself and the pain was enormous.  “Not that part.”

 

           Eric was feeling guilty now.  He did not mean to make Jun Jin cry.  But he had to talk about this.  Jun Jin had been running and hiding all this time.  But until when he could do that?  “Then tell me what is it?”
 

“They will BLAME me, hyung.  They will.  They will NEVER consider me as a FRIEND anymore.”


“I told you, it was my DECISION.”

 

 

Yet, it was ME who caused you to DIE.”

 

 

           A frightening silence fell upon them.  Only the ticking clock could be heard clearly.  But then the silence was quickly replaced by Eric’s laughter.  “Seriously???  You think I died because of you??” 

Jun Jin nodded.

Then magically, Eric floated himself in the midst of the air.  He flew in the air and circled Jun Jin.

 

Hyung!!  Can you STOP that?? I never get used to you flying around like that!!”


          “You have to!!!”  Eric giggled.  “It’s FUN you know!!!  I can FLY anywhere I like now.  I don’t even have to walk.  And you’re right you don’t have to carry me.”

 

Jun Jin used the chance to have himself seated on the couch.  “Up to you then, but I’m going to sleep.”

“Jin-ah,”  Eric was pouting now, “you’re always like this.  You never want to talk about it.”

“There’s NOTHING to talk about, Hyung-“

          “Other than your GUILT, yes, I got it.”  Eric now was back on the couch, sitting right beside Jun Jin. “But seriously, it was an accident.  Nobody knows it was going to happen.  Nobody wants it to happen, Jin-ah.  It’s not YOUR fault that I died in that accident.”

 

           Jun Jin looked at Eric with teary eyes.  “But hyung, if I didn’t REJECT you that time, you wouldn’t go to that trip, right?  I know you went to that trip because you were HURT by me.  If I didn’t hurt you, you’re still- you’re STILL-“  Jun Jin tried his best not to cry again, but it seemed that he failed.  “you’ll still BE WITH US HERE.”

“And I AM.  I STILL am, Jin-ah.  I’m still HERE with you.”  Eric smiled.  “I came back for you.  And I’ll never LEAVE your side anymore.”

“But it’s ONLY me who can see you, and none of our friends can-“

           “I don’t need THEM to see me.  I just want you to see me.  Even if the whole world could not see me, I don’t mind.  And I don’t care, Jin-ah.  I want you to see me.  YOU.”  Eric smiled again. “Please understand.  Just don’t BLAME yourself anymore.”

 

          Jun Jin was really crying now.  Eric felt his heart broken to pieces.  He really wanted to hug the younger man, but he knew he could not do that.  He was just a ghost now.  Yes, he could touch and move unliving things, but he could never hold the livings

 

“I’m scared, hyung.”

“What are you scared of?”

“What if I lose you for the SECOND time?”

Eric shook his head.  “No, you WON’T.  I promise you I’ll be here FOREVER.  Until the world stops for both of us.  Now please just don’t cry anymore.”

 

Jun Jin slowly wiped his tears and nodded. 

          “Now you go to sleep.  I can tell you that you’ll be very BUSY looking out for those two idiots later in the morning, so just PREPARE yourself.”  Eric grinned.  “I’m glad I don’t have to DEAL with them.”

Now it was Jun Jin’s turn to pout.  But Eric was right.  He better prepared himself to face the two unconscious lovers.  Tomorrow, first in the morning.

 

***

 

“AAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!”

          Jun Jin jumped out of his sleep.  What happened?  Oh, right.  Hye Sung was screaming.  It was morning already.  Then he counted in his mind – one, two, and three!

“AAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!”

Yup, Min Woo was just ON TIME.

 

//Here we go again!// 

 

Eric was there already, grinning just like a Cheshire cat, floating on air.  “Good luck!”

 Jun Jin sighed.  Yeah.  He needed LUCK – a lot of luck.

 

IS THIS THE END?  - Are you surprised?  And NO.  It's not THE END yet.  Hopefully.  

Please leave some comments.  Are you interested to see the continual? Kekeke.