RicWan

Book of FanFictions

                                                                                               BY: Fofolla

“You’re a ert I don’t know what I’m still doing with you “

“You never understood my feelings”

“I have someone else I love....let’s break up”

“Do you even love me?”

        It happened again that night....this time it was “I deserve better than you”. Dongwan was sick of all that , why were women so hard to be with!  If every time he had to go through those situations then it’s better to stay single. At seven am the next morning, Dongwan got up with a heavy hangover; after taking a shower and drinking some black coffee he headed out for work. Dongwan was really famous in his work field, he was a great photographer and everyone around him admired him; he was their role model. While others captured pictures Dongwan captured emotions. As he arrived the boss called him over.

B: Dongwan-ah are you ok? You look awful

D: oh hyung I drank a little yesterday so...

B: is everything alright?

D: ....just the usual thing. Anyway why did you call me over?

B: yes about that I’d like you to take care of a model, here’s his background, like usual. Call him if you want to take the work; apparently he’s a bit hard to please.

       Dongwan had a weird habit: to know the person he’ll work with before contacting him/her; it helps him know more about that person thus capture great pictures. The boss knew of his method and the good results he gets out of this so he lets him do as he pleases. Dongwan saw the paper, there wasn’t a picture like always, the guy was named Eric, and he was some months older than him and taller! 1.83m and 70 kg! That guy must’ve had a perfect body. He lives alone and he has a dog; he’s the silent type and he talks only when necessary. Well that was pretty all that was on the paper. Dongwan looked interested so he called the person.

“Hello?”

D: eric-ssi?

E: yes who are you?

D: I’m the photographer with whom you were supposed to work

E: ah yes I heard that you had to confirm first...so?

D: ah yes about that would it be possible to meet in person to discuss things further?

      Eric hung up on the phone and stared at it; he wasn’t sure if working with that person was a good thing. After two hours Eric arrived at the address he was given; it was a small and quiet bar; he looked around and saw a man sitting at the corner; Eric was sure it was the one he was looking for because....he was obviously the only customer. He went closer to him and started the conversation.

E: are you...?

D: ah you must be eric-ssi? I’m Dongwan, kim Dongwan please sit down.

E: nice to meet you Dongwan-ssi, I’m mun junghyuk, my real name, but Eric is just fine.

D: oh great! How are you then?

E: fine thank you.

D: ........ah I see. Can I ask you something?

E: sure.

D: are you single?

E: (...) are you hitting on me...?

D: ahh not at all I’m not into men it’s just a way to know you better sorry if it was bold of me.

E: ...yes I am single what about you?

D: oh! Ah I am, too. It seems like I’m not that good to women

E: .....

D: well eric-ssi it was a pleasure. Let’s work hard from now on?

E: ah yes please take care of me.

       Arrived home Dongwan remembered his ex girlfriend; he really liked her but he didn’t expect her to leave him so easily. Was he such a bad guy all this time?

     One month passed after Dongwan’s last break up; it was hard for him to move on but Eric helped him a lot; their work was perfect, Eric was a great model and Dongwan a great photographer; they both did their work properly and the result was quite satisfactory for everyone. For this last month the two became good friends, they talked about a lot of things every day after work and they even spent time at each other’s house. Dongwan found out that Eric was a great guy, he likes reading comics, loves sports, and the most unexpected one.....Eric also had problems with women.

E:  are you feeling better?

D: thanks to you yes

       The mood was so good at Eric’s house, they both talked a lot while having some drinks; it felt really nice. Eric had a long day so he soon fell asleep. It was quite hot that night so eric took off his top and was left with only a thin tiny shirt; both his arms were exposed and we could clearly see his abs. Dongwan was bored staying alone and as he saw Eric’s posture he took his camera and started taking shots of Eric’s great body. Suddenly Eric opened his eyes and while Dongwan was still busy with his camera, Eric got up and grabbed Dongwan, they both landed on the bed. Dongwan was shocked as Eric got on top of him. Dongwan was struggling but Eric didn’t care at all; he grabbed dongwan’s hands and put them on his chest as he said “do you like my body?” Dongwan was still shocked; he thought that Eric was really scary when drunk but....they drank only one bottle of soju...how could he be so drunk...

D: Eric you’re really weak to alcohol and your joke is not even funny! Now get up!

E: a joke? I see then....

    Eric was bothered by dongwan’s comment, because....Eric was not a guy who liked joking. He pinned Dongwan down and kissed him; Dongwan was shocked to death, he couldn’t believe his eyes; he shoved Eric away and got up; after running like crazy for a long while he finally stopped. His heart was beating so fast but he ignored the reason......was it....in any case because of Eric!? No no way he couldn’t feel something for a guy could he?  He run again home in order to clear his mind but his thoughts were all mixed and that scene kept going around on his head. The next day, at work, the two met.....it was inevitable as they were still working together...Dongwan felt eric coming in his direction and that’s when his heart started beating  fast again.

E: ....you forgot this yesterday...your camera

D: t-thank you

       Eric handed Dongwan the camera and before he left, Eric got close to Dongwan and whispered in his ear “what happened yesterday was NOT a joke for me”. Dongwan felt all wobbly suddenly, and during the shooting time he kept making mistakes every time he saw Eric’s gaze through the camera. After that day Dongwan kept avoiding Eric, he even refused to continue working with him. As he heard that, Eric went straight to dongwan’s home and kept knocking and ringing the bell until Dongwan opened.

D: ya are you crazy! You’ll bother the neighbours!

E: f*** the neighbours! You didn’t open so that was the only solution I thought of.

     Eric let himself into the house with Dongwan following him behind; he sat down, looked at Dongwan and asked him about the work he refused.

D: I know it was not professional of me but i-it’s your fault!

E: and how is that my fault?

D: who told you to do something like that!

E: something like that... you mean the kiss? Are you a kid!?

D: yes I am now leave me alone!

E: you want to know why I did it? I did it because I wanted to.

D: I’m a guy!

E: do you think I’m blind? Anyway *gets up and moves closer to Dongwan* you liked it too didn’t you?

D: w-what are you talking about!

E: ah come on just be honest! I know that you like me and I like you too! What’s the problem?

D: you’re crazy....and what makes you say that?

E: for more than two months you didn’t go out with any girl; the other time when I got a call from that chick you got mad at me for nothing; every time you look me in the eyes you have a great reaction down there....like right now *looks down*  should I continue?

D: s-shut up! And d-don’t look idiot!

E: just admit it already! At least then I’ll know what to do.

D: e-even if I did we can’t be together....

E: oh and why not?

D: come on don’t play the dumb, we’re both guys how do you think others will see us

       Eric hugged Dongwan and as he kissed him he told him:

“I DON’T give a damn about what people say as long as you accept me for who I am”.

                                                                                                                                                      -END-