RicSyung: Happy Ending?

Book of FanFictions

Story 1:  Happy Ending [?] -  By:   -Fofolla-

 

      Eric has always been the popular type of guy; during middle school he was always surrounded by girls; during high school he was a model for all the students of his school, especially when it came to dating; and in college most of his professors-generally women- were always hitting on him; well with those looks and those manners and that intelligence of his! Who wouldn’t? Unfortunately Eric’s mind and heart were both filled with only and only person; Eric met that person during his second year in middle school; he was bored that day and as it was the beginning of the year, all were asking him to join their own clubs; basket ball club, tennis club, swimming club, arts club... eric was really not interested in those things, for him they were just a nuisance and a waste of time; that day, Tuesday, he had a lot of free time and not wanting to go home eric stayed behind looking around the school. In his school, not far from the basket ball yard, there was a big sakura tree, it just blossomed so the view was killing; Eric loved to stay there, quietly contemplating around him, suddenly, he heard a loud noise coming from a room nearby ; eric got up and moved closer to see what and where was that noise coming from; arrived at the small door eric saw two people fighting and all the students cheering, apparently it was some judo or karate game , eric didn’t know the exact name because he wasn’t interested in sports despite him having  a great body. There were some students in front of him so Eric asked one of them what that was, the guy answered him that it was a taekwondo match and that this club is really popular and that one of the players was the best here.

“You see that one with the brown hair? He’s the best member in this club; some say that nobody has ever defeated him!”

E: that one? He looks so skinny how can he be the best?

Student: oh believe me he has great techniques!

E: what’s his name?

Student: oh I think he’s called Hyesung, even his name is great!

       Eric stared a little at that boy named Hyesung, and he was really as rumoured, his movements were so precise and quick and that spin kick of his!! Eric fell under his spell, somehow he was curious about that guy and the urge to know more about him grew bigger each time he saw him; eric looked for the boy’s class and went there but the guy was so hard to approach; every time eric called out his name and asked to talk to him, Hyesung just glared at him and went way; that was really a first for eric, originally he was the one ignoring people and not the opposite, but Hyesung’s behaviour got eric even more interested in him that’s why, the only way to get closer to him was to live in his world “ taekwondo”. The next day Eric went to the taekwondo club and registered; the coach seeing his well-built figure didn’t hesitate to let him in and the need of more students was just another reason to accept him. Eric got his clothes and after changing he got out and joined the coach.

C (coach): so Eric? We don’t have a lot of members here yet but you’re all welcome, I’m the coach here and this is the first member to have joined, he has great abilities so I hope you’ll learn from him.

E: yes sir but...where is he?

C: *looks around* aish this kid HYESUNG! COME HERE!                       

      As he finished his words Hyesung came out and as he saw Eric he got angry

H: you! What are you doing here! Do you plan to follow me even to the toilets!?

E: aish I just want to join this club because it looks fun, is that a crime?

C: come on now you two, you’ll be together so get along! Now Hyesung can you show him the basics?

H: .......yeah....

      After the coach got out, Hyesung glared at eric; he started talking to him about taekwondo, he told him as how it was created long ago in south Korea, and that it was a martial art where both the kicks and fists were used; after going through all the basics Hyesung grabbed Eric’s arms and tried to explain to him the right positions; as Hyesung did that, eric felt his heart beat so fast as if it was going to burst right there; unconsciously, eric shoved Hyesung’s hands away and backed off; Hyesung was confused and asked eric if he was alright, eric said that he was just a little surprised and they continued the practice; once again eric felt the same thing as soon as Hyesung put his hands on him; eric bore with it some more and was thinking so hard that he started to sweat so bad.

H: y...ya! Are you ok!? You’re sweating so much

E: ah it’s...it’s nothing continue

H: aish what the hell I’m not doing anything and you’re this nervous! How do you intend to fight!

E: ....actually....my stomach is hurting a little so I don’t think we can continue but don’t worry! I’ll study at home! Byee!!

      As he finished his words Eric rushed out to the lockers and changed his clothes at the speed of light, he then went straight home. He stopped in the middle of the road and thought of the previous happenings, it really felt weird for him, I mean why would he react like that to a guy! He shook his head and went home. The next day eric went to the club at the end of his classes and found the coach alone; he asked him to continue where Hyesung and him stopped yesterday; they did and surprisingly eric didn’t feel any discomfort with his coach; after a while the coach got called by the director and Hyesung had to replace him....once again eric felt the same things.

                                                                                 **************************

      For over ten years! Eric kept trying so hard to get Hyesung’s approval to go out with him. Yes that’s just how it is, Eric discovered what he felt for Hyesung during that same year when he met Hyesung, and he kept thinking of him, his eyes kept following him, despite all the beauties that asked him out, Eric had only one answer “sorry I’m in love with someone”. Hyesung was always getting pissed at eric, he couldn’t stand his behaviour, he hated the fact that eric was so damn popular, he hated him for always being better than him but he didn’t hate being with him; it doesn’t make sense at all and it’s hard to explain but Hyesung himself wasn’t sure of his own feelings. They ended up going to the same high school, and Hyesung was forced to continue taekwondo by Eric, but I think it was a bad thing for him...those kicks that Eric received from Hyesung each time he ...poor Eric. After college, a graduation ceremony was organised and after getting their diplomas, some friends decided to have a little drinking party; eric and Hyesung, being the most popular guys there, were dragged to the party; everyone drank so much and lived that moment as if it was the last; a guy, who was quite drunk, stood up and got the microphone.

“Ya guys!! Thank you for coming here!!! I love you alllll I looooove you *hiccup* .........we might never meet agaiiinn and I’ll miss youuuuuu *sob sob* ........”

     As the guy continued speaking non-sense, Eric and Hyesung looked at each other; they were also quite drunk and the guy’s words seemed to wake them; they started thinking of the past, of all the moments they spent together, their fights together their laughter... deep inside them they didn’t want to part, but that was what would happen if they didn’t do anything against it. As they got out of the bar, the two walked together; arrived at some moment they stopped.

E: ...hyeusng-ah....

H: mmm?

E: you know....my feelings for you are real since the beginning....if you could just...

H: you want us to go out?

E: *shock* you...

H: well it’s been pretty fun with you around, and I think I might like you as well so...

E: you!!! I don’t care if you’re saying this because you’re drunk!! Wait I’ll register you so repeat it again!!

H: aish go away idiot!

                                                             **********************************

          Some years later eric was there, sitting on the chair looking at his lover with an apron cooking dinner; eric looked at Hyesung and reckoned all the hardships they encountered during their past years; eric worked hard to get Hyesung to accept him, he worked hard for them to hold hands, he worked hard for them to kiss, and the hardest thing would surely be to get them to live together; he found all sorts of reasons for that, things like my house is closer to your work place; if we live together you’ll have to pay less than usual; if we live together I promise to give my all for your happiness....it’s fortunate that eric got what he wanted and now he is living happily with his love. Eric got up of his chair and went to Hyesung, he hugged him from behind and as he kissed him on the cheek his hands were groping Hyesung.

H: ya!! I’m cooking it’s dangerous

E: mmm? But I think right now I’m the most dangerous one?

H: *chuckle* you idiot, aren’t you satisfied from yesterday?

E: no I’m never satisfied of you jung pilkyo

H: mmmm me neither mun junghyuk.

 

THE END.