WanSung: The Revenge

Book of FanFictions

story 9: WanSung: The Revenge: by- ZomDyDy

*continuation of WooDong story*


 

"M-Minwoo?"

Hyesung stuttered when he saw the picture at his hand. He still can recognized Minwoo's face although he didn't meet him after they finished their high school 4 years ago. He never accepted Minwoo as his friend although Minwoo always being kind to him. He saw Minwoo as his rival because after Minwoo being transferred to Shinhwa high School, Hyesung popularity had being taken by him. 

          Everyone adore him from his head to toe, his nice characters, and his talent at dancing and singing. Not only that, Minwoo also took his first ranking as excellent students. Because all of that, he became more hateful towards him and always bullied him. 

          Hyesung sat on the big rock while starring at the picture. "B-But why Dongwan have your pictures? Are you guys in...relationship?... Ahh! The letter!" Hyesung said and he read again the letter behind the picture. 

          "I think they already broke up. Hahaha! He is not good for you Dongwan ah! Why you have to expect he will come back to you? You became sorrow just because of this? Aigoo.. You just wasted my time for this 2 weeks." Hyesung said and ripped the picture. Then, he went back to his house with satisfied smile because he already found the reason why Dongwan look so sad. He became Dongwan's stalker since he saw Dongwan at COEX Aquarium 2 weeks ago. 


 

*FLASHBACK* 

Hyesung is on his way to COEX Aquarium for relaxing his mind. As he entered the place, he saw someone familiar not too far from him. He saw Dongwan sat at the bench and he tried to approach him. But, he halted his step when saw Dongwan crying while staring at the picture at his hand. He saw Dongwan wrote something behind the picture. He is too focused at Dongwan and woke up from his own world when someone bumped his shoulder.

          "I'm sorry." The middle age woman apologized to him. "It's okay, it's my fault because standing in the middle of the crowd." Hyesung said and bow to her. 

          When he saw at the bench, Dongwan already gone. He saw Dongwan heading to parking lot and Thanks God he still can follow him from behind.

          He saw Dongwan went to someone house and Hyesung parked his car not too far from the house and spying him from his car. "Wow! I don't know in 2 years he already can have a bungalow. Are this his house?" He saw Dongwan hugged a boy that look younger than him, cute and have a chubby cheeks. He thought he ever saw that boy before. 

          Since that day, he became stalker and follow everywhere Dongwan gone. Maybe, if Hyesung saw the picture that Dongwan place at the bench at COEX Aqaurium that time, he will found out everything at that day too about Dongwan and Minwoo. Because as usual, Dongwan will wrote something behind Minwoo's picture when he finished Minwoo's demands.  

Wherever I am, I think of you. 

Whatever I do, I think of you. 

The person I'm always missing, that person is you.

The person that always lonely, that person is me.

Thought I am standing next to you today, I wonder if I will stand next to you tomorrow.

No one can replace you in my heart, my lovely Minwoo.

*END OF FLASHBACK*


 

'H-Hyesung ah.. Just kill them for us. Help us Hyesung ah.. H-Help! H-Hyesung ah! Kill them! KILL THEM!'

"Ahhhh!!!" Hyesung screamed and hide under his blanket because of the bad dream that always haunted him. "D-Don..I don't want! Just leave me alone!" Hyesung screaming under his blanket. His body wet by his own sweat. His body trembling because of fear. 

          "M-Mom.. D-Dad.. I will do t-that if.. if.. t-that make you guys rest in p-peace." Hyesung stuttered and tried to calm himself after about one hour snuggle himself under his blanket. 


    It's been 2 months since Hyesung follow Dongwan. He don't have the courage yet to face him. He got more information such as, about Dongwan's love, Minwoo. He knew the cute boy that he saw with Dongwan is Minwoo's younger brother, Sunho. He knew Dongwan will visited Minwoo's parents house almost everyday. But, there only had one question that he want to know. 'Where's Minwoo?' The question that he never found the answer yet. 

          "Where is that annoying boy? I thought they already broke up. But, why Dongwan still meet his family? Did you ran from Dongwan or what? Aishh!" Hyesung asked himself. He now in front of Sunho's high school to meet him and asked everything that he want to know about Minwoo. He got out from his car when he saw Sunho with his friends in front of the school gate. "Mom, Dad, I hope I'm not doing the same mistake like 2 years ago." Hyesung said to himself and walk confidently to meet Sunho. 

          "Are you Lee Sunho? Minwoo's younger brother right?" Hyesung asked to Sunho when he stood in front him. "Y-Yes. Who are y-you?" He asked Hyesung with his stuttered voice. "I'm your brother's best friend. Ahh! I saw you 2 days ago at Han River Park with Dongwan. He is my best friend too." Hyesung lied to him. "Ohh, I see." Sunho said and smile innocently at him. "Can we talk for a while?" Hyesung asked and saw Sunho nodded as a returned. "See you guys tomorrow. Bye." Sunho bid his goodbye to his friends and follow Hyesung to his car.

          "What is your name? Why Minwoo hyung or Dongwan hyung never talked about you? I think I ever saw you before, but couldn't remember. Hihihi." Sunho asked him when they entered the car. 

          "Where is your brother? It's been a long time since I'm not meet him. What he is doing right now?" Hyesung asked him about the question that he really want to know. But, Sunho just keep silent. He saw Sunho just stared blankly at the road in front them. He saw Sunho's tears coming down to his chubby cheeks. Hyesung parked his car and asked him immediately. He knew something wrong with Minwoo but couldn't find the real reason. 

          "H-Hey, Are you okay? Why are you crying." Hyesung asked and caressing Sunho's shoulder to make the cute boy calm down. "M-Minwoo hyung... he.. brain..cancer..passed.. away.. I miss Minwoo hyung." Sunho said stuttered. At first, Hyesung didn't catch and didn't know what Sunho talking about. But, after about 5 minutes of silenced, he finally knew what is Sunho talking about. "I-I'm so sorry. I didn't know." Hyesung said and gave Sunho tissue to wipe his tears. 'That's why Dongwan became like that?' Hyesung thought. He saw Sunho resting his head in the window's car with blankly stare. He feel so sad too for make this innocent boy as his victim. But, he have no choice. "I didn't mean to make you sad. Don't cry. I think he didn't like seeing you like this." Hyesung said and wipe Sunho's tears that wet his chubby cheeks. He smile when saw Sunho smiling again. "It's not your fault hyung. I'm a crying baby that's way my tears easily coming down. Hihihi. Anyway, you didn't answer my question yet and if you are Minwoo hyung and Dongwan hyung's best friend, why you didn't know anything about this?" Sunho asked while wiped away his tears. He didn't know what are the thing that poke his shoulder because he still busy wipe his tears. And it's really hurt. He touch his shoulder and his eyes became widened when he saw syringe at Hyesung's hand. His heartbeat beating really fast. His tears coming down once again. It's really hurt him. 

          "It's hurt is it? Don't worry, it's take your time before you fall asleep. And then, you didn't feel anything hurt after that. Just endure it okay?" Hyesung said with his devilish smile. 

          "H-Hyung...it's really hurt.. Argh! H-Help me H-Hyung. What's t-that?" Sunho said between his tears, his hand still holding tightly his shoulder, his sweat coming down from his forehead and it's difficult to breath. "I'm sorry. Just take this as my revenge for your stupid brother." Hyesung said and caressing Sunho's cheeks. He didn't have any energy to fight him because he can feel his body became more hurtful. "Who..are..you?" Sunho asked before he fainted. While Hyesung still caressing his cheeks and said to the unconscious boy beside him with his devilish voice. "That's way they said, don't trust people who you don't know."


 

'beep beep' Dongwan picked his phone and saw Sunho's name at the screen and then he read the message that he got. 

'Hye Dongwan ah,  (^_^) Long time we didn't see each other. Anyway, your lovely Minwoo's younger brother are at my hands right now. He is so cute Dongwan ah. (=^.^=) I know you know who am I. Come to the place that broke our friendship 2 years ago. Rescue him before he follow his brother at hell, Dongwan ah. (╥_╥)'

          He unconsciously dropped his phone as long as he finished read the message. His body trembling, not because of scared but because of anger. "S-Shin H-Hyesung?" Dongwan said and gritted his teeth. Of course he knew who the person is. 

           Hyesung and Dongwan are best friend since their childhood, but because of the 'accident' that happen 2 years ago, their friendship became tragic stories.

          He tried to call Sunho's phone number but it seem like the phone was off. He grabbed his wallet and car key and then went to the place that Hyesung talking about. 


 

Hyesung smile devilishly at the unconscious cute boy that lie down at his bed. "It's too early for Dongwan to rescue you. I bet he now feeling anxious because couldn't find you at that place. I keep you for one day okay? Hahaha! You look interesting just like your stupid brother. *smirked* Yah! Lee Minwoo! Can you see your little brother at my hands now? You can't do anything for now Minwoo Yah." Hyesung said while caressing Sunho's cheeks. Maybe he addicted to Sunho's chubby cheeks.


 Dongwan parked his car in front the abandoned house and got out from the car. When he entered the house, he didn't see anyone and started calling Sunho's name. "Sunho Yah! Where are you? Lee Sunho!" He halted his stepped when he saw the paper at the wooden chair. He picked that paper and read it. 

'You found me? Aww..you still remember me Dongwan ah? Can I borrow him for one day? He looks interesting just like your boyfriend. Don't worry about him because I be gentle to this cute boy. Don't involve police about this, or else you will face the same tragic like 2 years ago.'

"Arghh! Don't you dare lay your dirty fingers at him!" He screaming and kicked the wooden chair. "M-Minwoo yah, what should I do? I'm sorry...I'm sorry..I'm so sorry Minwoo yah." He said between his tears.


 

*the next day* 

Sunho woke up from his sleep. He dreamed about he being kidnapped by a beautiful man. He tried to rubbed his eyes, but he can feel anything. It's look like his body became frozen and then the reality hit him. "It's not a dream. It's r-real." He said. 

          "What are you dreaming about, baby boy?" He heard someone voice and thought the person is his brother because only Minwoo always called him 'baby boy'. When he saw the person who kidnaped him, his eyes widened because he remembered where he saw that face before. "I remember now! Y-You are the person who..who..push my b-brother when he got down from the stairs after he received his..certificate as excellent students. You.." Sunho stuttered and tried to punched him but his body didn't want to listen to him. 

          "Me? Your brother said himself that it's not my fault. That is his own fault because didn't see his stepped. He only state at that stupid certificate. Hmm.." Hyesung said with his faking sad voice. 

          "He always being kind to you but you still do that? What do you want from me?! He already passed away. So, what do you want from me?!" Sunho screaming and his tears coming down like a waterfall. He really want to punched the man in front him but he can't move his body even for inches. Hyesung smirked and touched softly Sunho's chest. Sunho closed his eyes tightly and gulped nervously when he heard Hyesung's lustfully  voice, "I want you baby boy. I'll be gentle."

          "Yah! Shin Hyesung! Don't you dare touch him!" Dongwan screamed as long as he entered the abandoned house. Sunho feel relieved when he saw Dongwan while Hyesung just smirked when he heard Dongwan's voice. Because he already knew Dongwan will came as soon as possible. Because he himself told Dongwan to come back at this abandoned house, alone. 

          "And if I dare?" Hyesung said and caressing Sunho's thigh while Sunho closed his eyes once again and bit his lower lip when he can feel Hyesung's touched him. 

          "What do you want?!" Dongwan said and tried to approach him. He stopped when he saw Hyesung pointed a gun at him. "You! I want you to die!" Hyesung said. He continue again when he saw Dongwan just stood frozenly. "I thought we're best friend. But, you killed my parents! You! You are the one who should die that time! Not my parents!"

          "W-What are you t-talking about? Y-You are the one who killed my parents 2 years ago. You ran and I didn't find you after that, and now! How dare you stood in front me and blamed me?!" Dongwan said as he remembered the tragic stories 2 years ago. 

          "Because of your selfish parents, I lost my family. Your parents kills them because of money! They locked my parents at this room, and burned this house! If you didn't hinder me to rescue my parents that time, I don't have to face the same nightmare for everyday! It's so scary Dongwan ah. When they yelp in pain. Their body charred. They haunted me almost everyday! Their called my name every night!" Hyesung said between his tears. "And two years ago, after I knew your parents are the one who killed them, I take my revenge! It's me who put the bomb at their backseat car Dongwan ah. It's me! Hahaha! I ran away after that because you know it's me. The biggest mistake that I ever done." Hyesung said and he pointed the gun at Sunho. "There's only have 3 bullets at this gun. I will kill you first so you don't have to see us fighting, baby boy. And then you! *he pointed the gun at Dongwan* And lastly, for myself. Hahaha!" Hyesung said and again, he pointed the gun at Sunho who crying nonstop with his frozen body.  "I will send you to hell to meet your brother, baby boy." Hyesung said.

          "You are the one who should go to hell!" Dongwan said and he pushed Hyesung body down and pick up the gun immediately. 'BANG! BANG! BANG!' Dongwan shot the 3 bullets into the floor. Then, police came at the right time. 


 

(Hyesung POV)
It's been 3 years since the accident happen. Now, I'm free from this hospital or can I say the asylum? I have to learn from my mistake. I want to start my new live, with the guy that really love me. Eric Mun, the doctor that in charge to help me. He really kind and patiently take care of me. To find my soul again. To find who am I. It's weird when the crazy person can fall in love with the doctor that in charge for helping them,right? Maybe, this is what people said, 'love is blind'.

(Dongwan POV)
It's been 3 years since the accident happen. I don't blame Hyesung for what he had done. He didn't know what is he doing that time. I forgive him for everything.
It's been 3 years and half months since Minwoo passed away. I still can feel he is watching me from above. But, I still think of the things that are missing, I realize that I didn't do anything for him. Even if I had half the world to myself, If he is not next to me, there is no meaning in that. Maybe, this is what people said, 'first love is amazing, last love is perfect.'

 

THE END 

 *forgive my grammar mistake*