MinDy: Kidnapping the Superstar

Book of FanFictions

Story 10: MinDy: Kidnapping the Superstar: By- ZomDyDy 

 

"I'm bore..." Andy said and lied down on the couch. 

          "Do you want to follow me go to gym? You should work out more Andy yah." His best friend, Junjin, said to him. "He is right Andy yah, you have a pot-belly, hahaha! So you have to..." His brother, Eric, couldn't finish his word because Andy threw the pillow right into Eric's handsome face. "Uwahhh! How can you do that to your brother? Hyesungie..." Eric make a fake crying voice and hugged Hyesung who sat beside him. 

          "Yah! Moron! I'm lose because of you! Can you sit far away from me?" Hyesung got annoyed because Eric bothered him when he focused playing Annipang. Eric just pout while Junjin and Andy laught at poor Eric. 

          Andy stopped his laughter and sat immediately when he saw someone familiar at the screen TV. "Shhh! Shut up! I can't hear what are the person talking about." Hyesung who still nagging at clingy Eric stopped his action while Junjin who laughing hard watching Eric's faking sad face covered his mouth when Andy glared at him. 

          "Wow! Our Superstar! Are you that in love to hear his voice Andy yah?" Eric said but only got hit by Hyesung. Andy reach for the remote control and raise the volume up until he can heard the voice clearly, maybe their neighbour can heard it too.

          'Yes, that's right. I'm here because of my fans who always support me from behind. If not because of them, maybe The Superstar Lee Minwoo didn't exist. Hehehe, my friends always said that I have a lot of crazy fans, but I still love them as long as they didn't do anything stupids. To all my fans, I really really really love you all.' He said and wink to the camera while showing a love sign. 

          Andy couldn't bear to watch it anymore so he turn off the television. Hyesung push Eric's head because he still with his clingy state, he just ignore him when he saw Eric's pout. He stood up from his seat and sat beside Andy. "Are you okay?" Hyesung said and rubbed Andy's back. But, Eric is the one who answering Hyesung's question. "Eric heart is hurt so much because Eric's boyfriend only care about Eric's younger brother. Huhuhu." Hyesung just send his death glare to Eric who smile innocently.

          "I think he is jealous when he heard his favourite superstar are in love with his fans more. Maybe you should become one of that crazy fans so he love you too. Hehehe." Junjin said to him.

          Suddenly, Andy stood up from his seat and clapped his hands after heard Junjin's opinion. "That's sound good! How about we kidnap him?" Andy said cheerfully. Hyesung stood up and facing Andy while his eyes widened. "W-What do you mean by 'we'?" Before Andy opened his mouth to answer Hyesung, Eric hit Andy's head from behind by the pillow that Andy threw to him. "Why 'we' should kidnap that annoying person?" Eric asked. Andy just pout and sat at the couch. "Don't you love me hyung?" Andy pretend to be sulked. Eric sat immediately beside him and rubbed Andy's head. "Of course I love you. I hit you because i love you Andy yah." "So? Do you want to help me to kidnap him? Pleaseeee... my handsome and cool brother." Andy said cutely while blinked his eyes. "Of course this handsome and cool man are going to help you." Eric said confidently.

"Assa! So? How about you Hyesung hyung? Are you going to help me? Pleaseee...you're are the cute, gorgeous, more pretty than other girls, you have an angelic voice and...you're kind like an angel. Heeelp meeee hyuuung. " Andy said when he stood infront Hyesung and use his cuteness once again.

           "I'm a man. How can you said that I'm pretty than other girls?" Hyesung said. "Andy is right honey, hihihi." Eric said and wink at Hyesung.

          "Hyesung hyuuung, Pleaseee..." Andy smile cutely and showing his high cheekbones because he knew Hyesung couldn't stand to see that. "Aigooo, okay okay okay. I help you cute boy." Hyesung said and sat at the couch while sighing.

          Andy nodded and dance happily. Then, he sat down beside Junjin who look like a mannequin. "Jinnieeee..." Andy said and hugged Junjin. "No,no and no." Junjin said and tried to release himself from Andy's hugged but Andy just tightened his hugged. "Heeelp meeee Jin ah, Pleaseee..." Andy said while pleading like 3 years old boy who want to buy a new toy from his father. Junjin just stay silently and stare blankly to the floor.

          "Hyesung hyung, talk to him. Help me." Andy said to Hyesung. "Why me?"  "Because he always listen to his mother bird. Hmmm, Jinnieeee, pleaseee." Andy tried his luck once again. "Aishhh! Fine! But, if it fail, don't involve my name if police knew about this." Junjin said and Andy release the hugged. "Hahaha! How can you think too far? Don't worry. Only me, you, Hyesung hyung and Eric hyung know about this. Ahh! I need Dongwan hyung to help me too. He is the most important person." Andy said.

          He kiss Junjin, Eric and Hyesung's cheeks and said thank you to them with his heart dance before he went to his room for preparing his mission for tomorrow's night.

E: Aigooo, he is so cute for someone who 25 years old.

H: I don't like cute person anymore.

E: But, you're the cutest one Hyesung ah. So, don't hate yourself my little prince.

Eric peck Hyesung's lips and ran away before Hyesung can kick him with his taekwondo style.

"As long as you're happy Andy yah." Junjin mumble himself.


 

*the next day*

"Minwoo!" He heard someone called his name and saw Dongwan ran to him. "What's wrong Dongwan ah?" He asked when Dongwan stood in front him. "Ermm, S-Sorry, I have something to do. So, I can't send you home. But, I already called taxi and...he wait you outside." He said while still panting. "Ahh, it's okay. But, is there something wrong?" Minwoo asked him. "N-No! I have..ermm..Ah! I have something to discuss with Mr.Shin for your comeback concert." He said and smile awkwardly. "Ohh, I see. Dongwan ah, I..." Minwoo couldn't finish his word because Dongwan cut him."You have to go now, Bye." Dongwan ran again before Minwoo can saw his tears. 


*FLASHBACK*

"Dongwan hyung!" Andy called him as long as he saw Dongwan entered the cafe.

          "Hello guys, you here too Jin ah? What's wrong guys?" Dongwan asked after he sat down infront them. 

          "Dongwan hyuuung." Andy said cutely and Dongwan just sigh. "Aishh, just spill it. I don't buy your cuteness." Dongwan got annoyed because he knew when Andy blinked cutely his eyes and use his cute tone, it's mean he really really really want something.

          "Hihihi, you're Minwoo hyung manager right? So, did he have any schedule for tonight?" Andy asked and breath relieved after Dongwan shaking his head as a no.

          After Andy explained everything to Dongwan his planned for tonight, he excuse himself to prepare for his 'mission'.

          "Why are you agree at the first place?" Junjin asked Dongwan after Andy went out the cafe. "Who am I to deter them. And you? Why are you agree to help him?" Dongwan asked him back. "Same with you, who am I deter them." Junjin said.

*END OF FLASHBACK* 


The taxi driver gestured Minwoo to enter the car. But, he saw another passenger at the back seat with black jacket and a ghost mask. He saw the taxi driver also wear his black jacket and black cap. He tried to see his face but someone push him to enter the car. He is too shock until he can't do anything because the man with the ghost mask pointed a gun into his head, while the other man who push him a while ago already tied his hands and covered his eyes with cloth. Everything went so fast until he realize himself that he is being kidnapped. *Ahh, Special Stupid ^-^*

          "W-Who are you? W-What do you guys want? If you want my m-money I can give you, but please don't k-kill me." He stuttered. "Shhh! I have a lot of money than you." The man with ghost mask said to him. "So w-what do you want?" Minwoo asked. "Ermm, I want your...erm,. Ahh! Your dignity." The ghost mask man said lustfully to him. Then, the taxi driver threw the tissue box into the ghost mask man. "Aishh.. don't ask any questions. One more word than I sent you to hell. Do you want to be superstar at hell?" He asked while rubbed his head because the tissue box that the taxi driver threw a while ago hit directly at his head.

          Minwoo can feel the gun he saw earlier being pointed at his neck and he gulped nervously and shaking his head as a no. 'I think I ever heard that voice before. Are this hidden camera?' Minwoo thought. *Ahh! Special Stupid again! ^_^*

          The kidnapper pulled him out of the car and dragged him to somewhere. He just obeyed without protested. They make him sat on the chair and he can feel someone hold his shoulder and said devilishly. "Just shut your mouth, Mr.Superstar or I will send you to hell" Minwoo gulped nervously and bit his lower lip to prevent him not to speak because the kidnaper ruffled his hair. He really didn't like someone to mess his hair but at this situation it doesn't matter anymore. 'If I speak, then I die.' He tried to comfort himself. He can sense the kidnapers are gone, but he still sat frozenly because he can feel someone staring at him. He don't know who because his eyes still being covered.


"Hahaha! I really feel satisfied for messing his hair. That really annoying me. What's so special about his hair? Even when he just go to gym, he spend more than one hour to style his hair. Unbelievable." Eric said while wipe his dirty hands with wet tissue. "Are you okay Jin ah? You don't talk too much today. Something happen?" He asked to Junjin when he saw Junjin unreadable face. "N-Nothing hyung. Maybe because I'm too tired. Let's go, Hyesung hyung must be waiting us downstairs." He said and dragged Eric.

          They saw Hyesung sat at the couch and Eric hugged him from behind. Hyesung just got startled when he saw someone wearing a ghost mask hugged him. He stood up immediately and rubbed his chest to calm himself. Then, he hit Eric's head who still confused why his boyfriend acted like that.

          "Yah! If I have a heart attack and die, I will haunt you for the rest of your life!" Hyesung yelled angrily at Eric. Then, the realty hit him that he still wearing his ghost mask. He take off his mask and smile innocently at Hyesung. "No wonder why I feel so hot. Hihihi.. sorry." He wink at Hyesung. "Sorry? Hmpp! Let's go Jin ah. You! Drive." Hyesung said and threw the car key to Eric.

          'Did he angry with me about what I talk with Minwoo at the car a while ago? If yes, I have to give him pleasure this night. Hihihi.. Hyesungie, are you sulking?' Eric thought and his mind gone wild.


 

Minwoo still sat frozenly and got startled when he feel someone just peck his lip. "W-What was t-that? W-Who are mmmm.." Once again, he feel someone kiss him sweetly. 'It feel familiar.' Minwoo thought. He feel a hand caressing his cheek and the other hand touch his shoulder. Once again, he feel someone lip touch his lip. "Yah! Who are you?!" Minwoo yelled.

          He can feel the person in front him are trying to untie the cloth that covered his eyes and said to him, "That is punishment for you for ignoring me this past weeks." Minwoo's eyes widened when he saw the person who kiss him a while ago. Then, the person kiss him once again and said, "And this is punishment for you because always make me waiting." And then, that someone untie Minwoo's hand from the rope. 

          "A-Andy? Andy yah..." Minwoo said and hugged him immediately. "Don't cry. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ignore or dumped you. Stop..don't cry." He wipe Andy's tears that wet his chubby cheeks. "Don't you know that I m-miss you soooo much?" Andy said and pout. "Awww, I miss you too. I'm soooo sooory. I promise to you after my comeback concert, I will spend my time only for you." He said and pinch Andy's nose. 

          "Are you make all of this? Daebak! I thought that you didn't like to do cheesy things." Once again, he pinch Andy's cheeks and brought him to the table. He saw his rooftop being decorated by a colourful lamps. There are many of orange roses that arrange beautifully around the table. Andy is the one who arrange the orange roses and make a love shape around the table area. He want to have a candle light dinner with Minwoo because it's been a long time since they didn't have dinner together. Minwoo is too busy preparing for his comeback concert and he also have a shooting for his new drama. So, it's difficult to meet him. That's way he prepare for this even just only for one night. 

          "So sweet... Are you cooking all of this?" Minwoo asked and saw Andy just nodded shyly. "And these flowers?" Andy nodded again as a yes. Maybe because he is too embarrased because it's rare for Andy preparing something like that. "Why orange roses? It's mean evoke energy and can indicate enthusiasm, desire and excitement, right? I think you really really really miss me. Because if you give orange roses, it symbolize your passionate romance and...do you want to do..." He can't continue because Andy covered his mouth with his hands. "N-No! I...I just want to have dinner with you. I think the food already cool. Hehehe.. let's eat." Minwoo just smile at him and kiss Andy's forehead, his nose, his cheeks and lastly his lip. "Did you always kidnap people and then give your victim a romantic scenes?" Minwoo asked playfully and Andy just pout. After that, they sat on the chair and ate the foods with comfortable silence. 

          After they finished their meal, they sat on the bench while staring at the night cloud that being covered by stars. "Anyway, who give your idea to kidnap me? You can ask me nicely. Did you know? I'm scare when they pointing the gun at me. Wait! Who are those person who help you?" Minwoo asked and Andy just smile innocently. "Hihihi, I didn't mean to scare you. Sorry.. and about the gun, there's no bullets inside, only water. It's a water gun. Hahaha! I don't know where Eric hyung got that." He said. 

M: Oh...so, the person with a gun and that scary mask is your brother? No wonder why I thought I ever heard that voice before.

A: Hahaha! I don't know too where he got that ghost mask. Hyesung hyung and Eric hyung fight over that mask. Because Eric hyung want to wear it while Hyesung hyung said it's too childish.

M: Hyesung too? I don't think he will help you with your crazy idea. Hahaha! Did you use your cuteness to force him for helping you?" 

Andy just glare at him. 

          "Don't tell me Junjin also at this?" He asked and Andy just nodded. "I got a help from Dongwan hyung too." Andy said. "D-Dongwan? Speaking of him, he is weird this few days." Minwoo said when he remembered about Dongwan. "Weird? Like what?" Minwoo just shrugged his shoulder and said, "maybe it's just my feelings."

          The cold wind bruised their skin and make Andy sneeze. "Let's go inside Andy yah. Your body is too weak to face the coldness. Hehehe..." He said and dragged Andy to went inside.

          "You sleep here right?" Minwoo asked and Andy just nodded because he still sneezing. Suddenly, Minwoo pinned Andy's body at the wall and staring lustfully at Andy's eyes and his body. 'I know that dangerous stare.' Andy thought and tried to push Minwoo when Minwoo start to ed Andy's shirt.

          "H-Hyung...D-Don't" Andy stuttered when Minwoo bit his neck. Andy pulled Minwoo's hair because it's the only way to stop that man. "Ohh.." Andy said when he feel Minwoo's hair is a bit strange. Minwoo touch his hair and feel his hair really strange. He ran to the big mirror and gasped in horror when he knew his hair have a glue at it.

          "Oh my God! My hair! W-What happen?...Ahh! Kidnapper! W-Who are that man who t-touch my hair before they leaving me with you, Lee..Sun..Ho?" Minwoo said while gritted his white teeth. 

          Okay, Minwoo is really angry right now. Because everytime when he is angry, he will called the person real name like Mun Junghyuk, Jung Pilkyo, or Park Choongjae. Andy knew it. Because everytime Minwoo is angry because of them, he will heard their real name being called.  

          "Don't make me repeat my question, Lee Sunho?" Minwoo said and make Andy woke up from his daydreaming. "M-My H-Hyu..Hyung." Andy stuttered. 

1

2

3

          "MUN JUNG HYUK! YAH!" Minwoo screamed and Andy tried to calm down his boyfriend.

          "Andy, don't blame me if you heard the news about The Superstar Lee Minwoo kill The Stupid MUN Junghyuk." Minwoo said and went to his bathroom while Andy just stood frozenly.

          That night, Minwoo had cancelled his planned of 'eat' Andy with his wild thought because he is busy 'eat' Eric with his curse that came out from his mouth nonstop while still washing his hair. "If he is not my boyfriend's brother, I already kill that Junghyuk right now." He hissed under his breath. 


 

*while at Eric's apartment*

"AHHHH!!!" Eric woke up from his sleep and screaming out of his lungs. He sat up immediately and breath relieved when he realize he just have a really bad dream. 

          "Hmmm...Are you okay Eric ah?" Hyesung who awake because Eric's screaming asked him while still rubbed his eyes. He just patted Eric's back while he still lie down because his body is really sore because the way Eric persuade him. 

          "Hihihi... I have a bad dream Hyesung ah. I'm scare." Eric said and lie down again beside Hyesung and hugged him. 

          "Bad dream? It's rare to see you have a nightmare Eric ah. What are you dreaming about?" Hyesung asked with his eyes closed. 

          "I dream about Minwoo kill me with bazooka." Eric said before he continue his sleep. 

 

*The End*

Forgive my grammar mistakes ;)