JinDy: Hiccups Boy-part 2

Book of FanFictions

Story 11: Hiccups Boy(part 2): By- ZomDyDy

 

"Yah! Wake up! Lee Sunho!" His stepmother screaming and pulled his hair to make him woke up and that make him yelp in pain. "Ahh! It's hurts!" Andy screamed while trying to release himself.

          "Do you think you are prince until I should wake you up?!" She said and push his head harshly. "Where did you go yesterday? Tried to run from me? Uh?!" She said and push his head once again.

          "N-No Mom, I went to my f-friend house to study together. I'm back before 5 pm but..." He said with his tears coming down to his cheeks but his step mom cut him. "I'm not your mom. I don't want a son like you, stupid! Since you went out without my permission, don't think you will rest peacefully today. Get up now and then clean this house, do laundry, clean the garden and the pool behind. Make sure you washed all the cars at the garage. Then, buy the ingredients for tonight, and make a delicious meal for my friends and me. Understand?! And make sure you finish all of this before 8 pm. After that, don't dare to get out from your room. I don't want my friends know that I have a useless stepson! And if you make any trouble, I will confine you at the dark store behind once again." She said and threw the pillow into Andy's face.

          Then, she get out from the room and slamming the door harshly. Andy just crying silently and his face became pale when he remembered about the dark store behind their house.

          He remembered when he unconsciously dropped the vase that his stepmom bought from Germany, and the vase really expensive. Even he already apologized to her, she didn't listen and she make a scarred into his arm with the glass flakes. Even, the scarred can be seen until now. Thanks God they have to wear their blazer at school and he always wearing his long arm shirt to cover his ugly scarred.

          Not only that, his step mom confined him at the dark stored behind their house. His stepmom locked him and ignored him for one day with his bleeding arm and he fainted because too scared of the darkness. Thanks God, the maid at their house faster to bring him to the hospital before something bad happen.

          He had a Achluophobia which mean he had a phobia whenever he at the dark place. It's because his father passed away three years ago because of car accident. Maybe when the accident happen, he can't see anything because it happen at midnight. He only heard his father calling for his name. Because of that, he didn't dare to go out at night and when he sleep, he switched on the lamp and opened the curtain so when he woke up at the morning, he can saw the sunlight brightened his room.

          His step mom always blames him because she assumed the accident happen because of him. That's way she became more hateful towards him. He just obeyed his step mom because he didn't want to be suffered at the dark place again.


 After he bathe, he went to the kitchen to have some breakfast. He saw his family's maid and driver at the front door with their bag and they are crying. He like to call his maid as a 'mom' while the driver as a 'dad' after his parents passed away.

         His dad passed away because of car accident while his mother passed away when he at 5 years old. They worked for Lee's family almost 20 years, and they really look like a family. "

          "Mom? Dad? Why are you guys crying? Where are you going?" Andy asked the old couple in front him. But, they just stay silent.

          "Mom? Dad? What happen?" He asked once again. "We have to go son, your step mom fired us." His 'dad' said. "W-Why?" He stuttered and thought, 'that's why she asked me to do all of that.'

          "We don't know too." His 'mom' said while still crying. "No! You can't go! Wait...I talk to her first." He said but his 'dad' gripped his hand and said, "Don't, we don't want something bad happen to you again. We should go now before your stepmom know we still here. Take care Sunho yah." His 'dad' said and hugged him.

         "N-No! I want to follow you. Pleaseee, *sobs* Don't leave me alone. I'm s-scare. *sobs* Please..." He begged while crying. "You can't. If you follow us, how about your school? We don't have much money Sunho yah, don't forget your dream to continue your study at overseas, and don't forget your promise to your parents that you want to be a lawyer. Trust me son, you will okay. I know you're strongest boy." His 'mom' said and hugged him again.

          "Wait!" He said and ran to his room. After that, he gave them a credits card that he hides from his step mom. "This is for you, just take this as a give because you guys always take care of me." He said and wipe his tears. "Don't, you will need it one day. Keep it for yourself, Sunho yah." His 'mom' said and smile to him.

          "Please, take this as a give from me or I will follow you leave this house. I don't care about my studies anymore. I just want to be with you guys." He said and crying again. His 'dad' don't want Andy to ignore his studies so he take the credits card.

          Unfortunately, his step mom saw them from above and she screaming to them. "Lee Sunho!" Andy got startled when his step mom calling his name angrily and he quickly hide the card at his pocket.

          "Why are you still here?! Get out now!" She screaming once he stood infront them and pushed the old couple harshly.

          "N-No! You can't!" For the first time, he screaming in front his step mom and only got a slapped by her. "How dare you raise your voice in front of me?!" He rubbed his cheeks that being slapped by his step mom and his tears coming down like a waterfall.

         His step mom pushed the old couple out from the house although they begged at her not to hit Andy. She didn't care and when the old couple already outside the house, she closed the door harshly and locked it. Then, she glared at Andy who still crying. "Give me that card." But, Andy just stood frozenly. "Give me that since I talk to you nicely, Lee Sunho." She said but Andy just shakings his head right and left.

         His step mom pulled his hair and screamed to him. "Stupid! Give me that!"

         "M-Mom, it's hurts. Arghh! P-Please..." He begged between his tears. "Give me that or else I will send you at the store behind!" Andy just gave her that credits card.

         She smile and pushed Andy's head harshly once the card at her hand. Suddenly, his step mom said nicely to him and rubbed Andy's back. "Don't cry Sunho yah, if you cry your price will get decrease. Shh..." She said devilishly.

          "W-What do you m-mean?" He stuttered and gulped nervously. "I just got a called from my friend, he said he really need a fresh boy to work for him. I don't know what you should do. Maybe, sell your body for his clients? Hahaha! He on his way to come here. I don't know you can give me a lot of money Sunho yah. Hahaha!" She said like a crazy person and Andy's face became pale and his tears coming down nonstop.

          He tried to run from his stepmom's gripped but he gave up after he heard she said, "do you want me to lock you at the store? I don't care if you die at that place." Just then, they heard the bell rang and Andy's heartbeat beating more faster like he will met the death messenger. "Don't try to run." His step mom said and send his death glare to him. Then, she opened the door and there stood two man. One with his jacket and one with his cap. They entered and sat at the couch. "He?" The man with the cap said and Andy's step mom just nodded. Then, the man who wear a jacket gave her a cheque while the man with the cap looked at Andy from his head to toe while his lip lustfully and said to him, "you're so cute."

         'God, please help me. Dad! Mom! Help me!' He screaming at his thought with his eyes close tightly. He got startled when someone hold his hand and dragged him. He opened his eyes and saw the man who wear a cap dragged him out the house.

         "No! I don't want! Let go of me! No! Let go of me! Don't touch me!" He screaming and tried to release himself but the man look stronger than him.

          "Bye Sunho yah, enjoy your life." His step mom said devilishly to him and wave her hand to that poor boy.

          He tried to release himself but the man slapped him until he felt down. "I already gave your mom the money, and you must follow me!" He said angrily and pulled Andy's hand and dragged him to his car. Andy bite the man's arm and the man yelp in pain and unconsciously pushed Andy harshly.

         Unfortunately, Andy felt and his head bumped into the hard floor. His blood coming out and before he fainted, he heard some familiar voices.

"Andy yah!"
"Sunho yah!"
"Call the ambulance!"
"Don't let them run!"


It's been five days since Andy didn't come to school. His classmates, his bestfriends, and his teachers really worried because if something happens to him, he will informed the teacher, but no news came from him or his family. His teacher already called his stepmom's number but it straight to the voicemail.

          "Guys, how about we go to his house after school?" Hyesung said to his friends and then they nodded agreement.

          After their class end for that day, all of them decide to meet in front the teacher's room for asking Andy's house address. As soon as they got the address, they went to his home as soon as possible.

         Once they arrived in front the gate, Junjin rang the bell but it's look like there is no people at the home. "Andy yah!" They calling for his name.

         "They're not at home right now." They heard the voice and saw the old woman stood behind them. "Who are you?" Eric asked her. "I'm their neighbour. Are you guys Sunho's friends?" All of them nodded, and then the old woman cried. "Grandma? What happen to him?" Choongjae asked curiously. "He...at hospital right now." She said and all of them widened their eyes. "W-What happen to h-him?" Dongwan asked stuttered. "I hear that he always get abuse by his step mom, and five days ago, his step mom want to sell him. That witch!" She said and wipe her tears.
She told them everything and all of them really look shocked. They never knew that the cheerful Andy actually had a painful live.

          They decided to go to hospital tomorrow and hope nothing bad happen to him.


 Once they arrived at the hospital, they asked about where is Andy's room. 

"Excuse me, where is Andy's room? He entered about 6 days ago." Minwoo asked the nurse. But, Eric hitted Minwoo's head from behind. "Sorry, We searching for Lee..Sun..Ho." Eric said and glance at Minwoo who just grinning because embarrassed.
When they arrived at that VIP room, they saw the foreigners couple sat at the bench in front Andy's room. 

"You go ask them." Choongjae said to Dongwan.

D: Why me? Hyesung ah, you asked.

H: No way. Minwoo yah...

M: M-Me? Eric, you ask.

E: Haha! I'm not confident.

J: Aish, Let's go.

          They play pushed and pushed until Junjin volunteer himself to ask the foreigners, in English.

         "Excuse me." Junjin said and bow to the foreigners.
"Yes? Who are you?" The man asked.
"We're Andy's friends. We come to visit him." Junjin said.
"Ahh.., I'm his uncle, this is my wife. He still unconscious but you can go inside if you want to see him." He said. All of them nodded. The man opened the door for them and he spoke to the person inside. Their eyes widened when they heard the man can spoke Korean correctly.

          "Mr. Ho, let's go home first. You should rest yourself. Anyway, Andy's friends come to visit him. He will okay with them." He said and gestured Junjin and his friends to enter the room. They bow to the old couple and they saw Andy still unconscious. Bandage at his head and his face really look pale. The old couple are Andy's 'mom' and 'dad'.

          After they being kicked out from Andy's house by his step mom, his 'dad' called for Andy's uncle who already came to Korea one weeks ago. He told them to come to Andy's house because they thought his step mom will abused him again. If they arrived more early, this accident never happen.

          When they arrived at the house, they only saw unconscious Andy with his bloody head and his uncle called ambulance and police immediately. Andy's step mom and the two man got arrested and Andy's family hope they will got their punishment like be in jail for the rest of their live or just killed that useless people.

          "Are you his friends? I think I forgot to tell the teacher that he can't go to school." Andy 'mom' said to them. "Can you guys take care of him for a while? Called me immediately if he already awake, okay?" Andy's uncle said to them and gave Junjin his phone number. Then, they went out and leaving Andy with his friends.

          All of them just can stare at unconscious Andy. No one of them can opened their mouth. Just sound of beeping can be heard at the room. Although no tears came out from them, only God knew how much they cried inside their heart.
Especially for Junjin and Choongjae, they heart hurts so much when saw their 'lover' had to face the hardship alone.
"Please, wake up." Choongjae said while caressing Andy's cheek. Suddenly, they saw Andy's fingers move a little. All of them became frozen like they saw a ghost in front them. "A-Andy?" Junjin said and caressing Andy's hand.
They saw Andy shaking his head right and left while his eyes still close like someone who had a nightmare.

         "D-Don't.. P-Please..D-Don't." Andy said without opened his eyes and they saw a tears came out from his eyes. "Andy yah, opened your eyes." Choongjae said while caressing his hair. But, Andy just screamed. "N-No! Let go of me!"

          "H-Hyung, call the doctor." Junjin said and Dongwan went to the table and press the red button to call the doctor. They got startled when Andy suddenly woke up and screaming. "Let go of me! I don't want! Pleaseee..." He said between his tears. Junjin and Choongjae tried to calm him by hold his hands tightly and said that he will okay. But, Andy just screaming. "Ahh! It hurts! Let go of me! Don't touch me! It's hurts! Arghh!" He screaming and all of them tried to hold him because he tried to run from the bed. "How can he be so energetic after unconscious for one week?" Minwoo asked while holding his leg. And then, the doctor came with the nurse. Even, they can't make Andy calm down. The doctor didn't have any choice, but to make him unconscious once again.

         "Hold him!" The doctor instructed the nurse and Andy's friends help her to hold him. Andy really stronger although them hold him tightly. "Don't touch me! P-Please, Please... D-Don't." Andy said and tried to release himself when he saw the syringe at the doctor's hand. "Don't..touch..me. D-Don't.." He said before he fainted.

         After Junjin called Andy's uncle about what had happen to Andy, he sat down at the bench beside his brother.
"What happen to him? I never saw him like that." Hyesung said with his tears, Eric hugged him to make his boyfriend calm down. "I miss his hiccups." Junjin said and tried to hold his tears. All of them eyeing Junjin strangely. "What do you mean Jin ah? You said to me that you hate whenever he hiccups when he saw you, because you think you scare him. But, now?"
Choongjae said to him. " He didn't hiccups when he saw me earlier." Junjin said with his eyes stared at the floor. "Maybe because he didn't realize what happen to him." Dongwan said to comfort him.
"H-Hyung, if I said something, don't get angry at me." Junjin said.
"I think...I love him." He said and looked at his friends. His friends shocked to hear that especially his brother. "He? Who? W-What do you..mean?" Choongjae asked. "I don't know too. But, I think I fall in love with Andy. Whenever I tried to forget him, I realize that I miss him so much. Whenever I chatting with any girls, I only can think about him. Choongjae yah? Are you angry?" He asked his brother.

        "N-No. I'm just too shock. I'm okay. I want to go toilet first." He said and went to the toilet.


 'We love the...same person?' Choongjae thought. His tears coming down to his cheeks. He saw himself at the mirror and asked himself.

        "What should I do? Give up? Forget about my love for him? It's not easy. Wait! It's not like Andy already choose him. So, I have a chance, right? But, I don't want to break Jinnie's heart. He is my twin. Ahh! What should I do?"

        He wiped his tears and washed his face. He stare at the mirror and said to himself, "Jin ah, it's too late for me to look behind, is it? I'm sorry if I hurt you." He said and went out. He halted his stepped when he saw Junjin standing behind the wall. 'How long he standing there? Did he hear everything what I said?' He thought.

         "J-Jin ah? W-What are you doing t-there?" He stuttered. Junjin just stare at the floor without answering his brother.

         "Hey, what's wrong with you?" Choongjae asked when he stood in front Junjin. "Since when?" Junjin asked and stare at his brother's eyes.

         "Did you hear everything?" He asked and saw Junjin nodded. "I'm your twin, I know when you're lying. Your face tell everything. That's way I decide to follow you, because I know something wrong with you." Junjin said and he can't hold his tears anymore. Choongjae hugged him and tried to comfort him. "Shhh, don't cry Jin ah. Don't cry. Can we talk about this later? What are  important now is, Andy's condition." He said and wipe Junjin's tears. Then, he kiss Junjin's cheek and said to him. "Don't think to much about this, okay?" Choongjae really didn't like to see Junjin's crying, he will do anything to make him happy. But, for this, he didn't know what should he do. 


 

Junjin got a called from Andy's uncle this morning. He said that Andy already awake but there had something wrong with the man's voice, like disappointed about something. So, he called his friends and meet them in front the hospital.
C: Aish, where are they?
J: We wait for 5 minutes more. If they still didn't show up, we go inside first.

          Just then, the car stopped in front them. "Hye kids!" Minwoo said when he opened the car's door. Then, he, Hyesung and Dongwan got out from the car while Eric searching for the parking.

         They waited for Eric inside the hospital and then they went to Andy's room. Junjin knocked the door and opened the door. He saw Andy sat at the bed while hugging his knee like someone who felt freeze. His face still pale like yesterday and his eyes look at white wall in front him like someone who had a long thought. 'He looks weird.' He thought.

         His uncle gestured them to go out from the room. They all looked so confused.

        "You all can't go inside at the same time. One person only." He said.

       "Oh..Okay. But, what happen to your face? The scar look fresh." Choongjae asked when he saw his face had a little scar. "He, erm..Andy..He.." The man stuttered because he didn't know where should he start and how to explain Andy's condition to them.

        "Can I go inside first?" Choongjae asked him and the man nodded. "Don't come near him and don't...touch him." He said. "W-Why?" Junjin asked him. "He will get angry if someone touch him. He will screaming if you touch him and he will grab anything that he can and throw it to you. That's way I got this scar. Maybe because he is too shock his step mom want to sell him with some bastard. I'm really useless as his uncle." He said and then crying.

        They comfort him and Junjin asked him again. "Is that mean he have H-Haphephobia?"

       "I d-don't know. Just wait for the result. I hope he didn't get any phobia. He already suffer because of phobia."

      "What phobia did he have?" All of them said in unison. "Achluophobia, phobia of the darkness. He got that after his father passed away because of car accident."

         However bad Andy's condition is, Choongjae really want to meet him. When he entered the room, he walk slowly not to scare him. He called his name softly while standing at the end of the bed. "Andy... It's me." He said and Andy looked at him. "J-Jun..Junjin?" Andy said and tears came out from his eyes. "N-No, I'm..I'm Choongjae. If you want to see Junjin, I call him right now." He saw Andy nodded and he went out the room without thinking twice and called for Junjin. He didn't feel hurt if Andy choose Junjin, Junjin is more better than him.

        'My twin happiness is my happiness.' He thought. "Jin ah, he want to see you." He said and smile to Junjin. Junjin didn't know how to react so his brother didn't get hurt. "Hey, I'm okay." He said and opened the door for Junjin.

        "A-Andy?" Junjin stuttered. When he saw Junjin he felt relief and then he hiccups. "*hick* Junjin?" Junjin really felt relieved when he heard Andy's hiccups when saw him again. He really want to hug him but hesitated. He ran to Andy when he saw Andy started crying. Andy hugged him when Junjin came near him.

         "Jin ah, *hick* I'm scare. Don't leave me alone. *hick* I'm really scare." He said between his hiccups and tears. Junjin heart really hurted when he saw Andy like that. He almost cried. "I'm here Andy yah, I'm here. Don't scare. Shh.. I never allow anyone to hurt you anymore. I promise. Don't scare. I'm here." He said and patted Andy's back to make the boy calm down.

         "Jin ah, *hick* I love you. Don't leave me alone. *hick*" Andy said without he knowing what he just said. Junjin didn't know how to react to that. He thought about his brother but at the same time, he really want to be with Andy. He just stay silent until he knew Andy falling asleep at his hugged. He placed Andy carefully at the bed and kiss his cheek. "I love you too."


*after 2 months* 
Today, the result of their final exam came out and everyone look nervous.

         "Excuse me, excuse me." Minwoo said to the students infront him and once he got in front the board, he search for his name. "Lee Minwoo, Lee Minwoo, Lee Minwoo." He said while his eyes tried to search for his name from the last number. He blinked his eyes and shaking his head when he felt dizzy searching for his name.

          Then, he started again. "Lee Min..Ho? Ishh, Lee Min Woo..Lee Min Woo...Lee..Ah! Lee Min..Suk? Ishh, Ahh! Lee Minwoo!" He found his name and he looked his number and jumped happily.

         "Yes! Dongwan ah! I'm top 10! I'm number 10!" He ran at him and hugged his boyfriend. "See, I know you can, babe." He said and kiss him.

          "Yah! We're at school!" Hyesung said angrily to them. "Eric ah, what's yours?" Minwoo asked him. "As always, six." He said and Minwoo asked to the person beside him. "Hyesung ah, you still number two?" Minwoo asked and Hyesung just nodded and glanced at Dongwan. Dongwan just grinning at him. Because, Hyesung still couldn't win over him. Dongwan always got number one no matter how much Hyesung tried really hard to beat him.

          "How about the others? Let's go find them." Minwoo said and they went to the opposite building since Andy, Junjin and Choongjae are their junior.

         "Andy yah!" Dongwan called his name when he saw him. Andy turned his back and search for the voice. He smile to them. "Where's the twin?" Hyesung asked when they stood in front him. "I don't know, I been searching for them, but couldn't find them." He said. "Have you search at the rooftop?" Eric asked him and he shaking his head. "Let's go." Minwoo said and all of them went to the rooftop. 


 *at the rooftop*

"Choongjae yah, let's go check our result." Junjin said to his brother. "Just check for yourself, I don't want. I know I didn't pass. As always." Choongjae said and pout.
"Yah! Let's go!" Hyesung said once they arrived at the rooftop and dragged Choongjae. He just obeyed at him.

         "Go...Search for your name." Hyesung said to him like a mother when they standing in front the board. Choongjae walked slowly to the board and search for his name from the last number. While his friends just smile at him because they already knew Choongjae's number.

        "Jin ah!" Choongjae ran to him and hugged Junjin. "I'm pass! I'm pass! I'm pass!" Choongjae said when he release the hugged and kiss Junjin. He don't need to ask for Junjin's number because he knew he always got number two, while Andy, as always number one.

         He dance happily and unconsciously bumped into someone. "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry." Choongjae apologize and saw a cute girl in front him. He help her to stand up and asked her, "Are you okay? I'm so sorry." He asked shyly. His friends just watching him and tried to hold their laughter because they never saw Choongjae became so shy like that.

         "I'm okay." She said and smile to him. 'Ahh! She so cute! I want her! I want her!'  He screaming at his thought. "What is your name? I never saw you before." He asked her. "My name is Maya. I just being transferred to this school six months ago. Ms.Ha is my aunty. She is the one who take care of me since my parents work at overseas." 'Ms.Ha? OMG! I hope she already forgot that I ever seduce her.' Choongjae thought and smile awkwardly when he remembered when he seduce the teacher for adding his Maths's mark.

         "I have to go now. See you again." She said and bid her goodbye to Choongjae who still became statue. 'She want to meet me again? Kekeke.' He thought.

        "Fire! Fire! Fire!" Eric screaming and that make Choongjae startled and jumping. "Hahaha! Yah! You must run, not jumping! Hahaha!" All of them laughing at him.


(Andy POV)
I didn't feel scared anymore if someone touched me. I'm already back to myself, the cheerful Andy like all the people knew. I live with my uncle, together with my aunty. Although my uncle always busy went back to overseas, he never forget me. My uncle and my aunty always gave their full attention to me like their own child.

         What made my live became more happier is, my 'dad' and my 'mom' live together with me.
But, only one thing I still can't get rid of, my hiccups. Junjin and I didn't feel awkward anymore but still, I will hiccups whenever we met.


(Junjin POV)
"Jin ah. You must do this." I said to myself and make myself calmed down. I had a full determination to confess to him, thanks to my brother.

         Speaking of him, he already got his love, Maya. They already date for one week. She really opened mind. She didn't care at all after she knew about WooDong and RicSung couple. She really understand my brother. From what I think, they really look cute together. What is the funny thing is, although she knew me and my brother for 2 months, she really can told who are Choongjae and who are Junjin, different with Hyesung hyung who knew us from 3 years ago.

          I saw Andy at the music room and I tried to gather my confident. Since class already end one hour ago, there's no students inside this building, only teachers at their room and maybe some students at the library. I make sure no people around and I entered the room, close the door and locked it. I saw him got startled. Maybe I scared him too much.


(Andy POV)
I got startled when heard the clicking sound of the knob. I heard someone called my name softly and I looked at the person. 'Junjin.' I said at my thought. Then my hiccups came out. I just smile sweetly at him.

         "You're cute when you smile." He said and I tried to hide my face because I feel embarrassed.

         "You're cute when you're shy." He said and I bit my lower lip.

          'What is he doing here? I thought he already back to his home. Did he know my heartbeat will burst anytime if he speak sweetly like that to me?' I thought and pout.

         "You're cute when you pout." He said and when I looked at him, he move forward like his name, Junjin, without any hesitation. I gulped nervously and take a steps backward until my back touched the wall. I saw his grinned at me.

        'OMG! his grinning are so cool! So handsome!' I screaming crazily at my thought.

         "Andy yah." He said and then trapped me with his arm. 'OMG! i forgot he had a football competition today.'  I thought when I realize he wearing his track pants and black singlet. He really had a great body, different from mine. I shaking my head from thought about his great body.

        "Why are you shaking your head?" I heard he asked me. "N-Nothing. *hick* Can you..steps backward. You're *hick* t-traping me." I said without looking at him.

        "I love you." My eyes widened when I heard he said that, or did my ears had a problem? I tried to look at him and I can told that he really serious. "I love you." He said once again and his face came to me. I closed my eyes and then I can feel his lip at mine. I tried to push him but my hands didn't listen to me, my hands observe his six packs. 'Yah! Stupid hands! Not like that! Push him!' I'm screaming at my thought.

         When he my lip, it looks so right. My leg became jelly and he hold my waist. But, my hands didn't listen to me for this. I pushed him. 'Yah! Stupid hands! It's right! Why you push him when I said don't!' I'm screaming again at my thought and angry at my own hands. Maybe, I'm crazy.

          "I know you love me. But, why you didn't answering me?" He asked. "H-How did you know?" I said nervously. "You didn't remember? You said you..love me, when you're at hospital." He said and then I remember everything. I can feel face really hot right now from embarrassment.

        "You remember now. Then said it to me." He said. 'Andy yah! Don't do something stupid or you will regret it later. This is what you want right. He in front of you. Come on Andy!'  I said to myself in my thought. I close my eyes and said confidently to him, 'I love you too Park Junjin." I opened my eyes when he hugged me, and he said to me. "Your hiccups stopped Andy yah. When I kiss you, your hiccups stopped." He said and I realize what he said is true. "I think I got hiccups when nervous. Hehehe." I said to him.

         "Nervous?" He said and I can feel his tone is like teasing me. "Did you hiccups if we...do...you know?" I can't understand what he said and shaking my head right and left. He continue again. "I give you a hint. Erm, bed...top..night...married?" At first, I really didn't know what he said, but when he said 'married', I know what he mean. I stare to his eyes, then my hiccups came out.

            "*hick*..Yah!" He just laughing and said to me, "I take that as a yes then, haha! You're so innocent Andy yah. So, you will hiccups? Haha! You're y when you're hiccups." He said and ran when I tried to hit him.

 

THE END.