WooDong : Come If You Love

Book of FanFictions

Story 6: Come If You Love - By: ZomDyDy 

 

M: Hello DongWan ah!!! 

D: Don't scream MinWoo... 

M: Hehehe... Sorry, Are you busy? Do you want to go cycling with me at 4:pm today? Pleaseeee...

D: I'm sorry, I have a meeting that time. Maybe next time, okay? I have to go now. Bye... 

M: Wait! Dongwan ah! *beep beep* Hmm.

That day, MinWoo just go cycling with his younger brother, SunHo.


 

M: Hello DongWan...

D: Ermm? *yawn* Y-Yes?

M: Are you still sleeping at this hours? 

D: If you didn't call, yes. Maybe I still sleeping. *yawn* What's wrong MinWoo? 

M: Ermm... Do you want to accompany me go to Zoo? It's been a long time since we go out together. I want to see baby tiger again. Pleaseee... 

D: Can we go next time? I'm really sleepy right now. *yawn* I only sleep about...2 hours ago. 

M: Ahh.. I see. O-Okay. *beep beep* Ermm... I'm not finish talking, you already end the call? 

That day, MinWoo just go to Zoo with SunHo, again. 


 

"Aigoo.. My clothes are old fashion. What trend are this? I have to buy a new clothes. Should I call him? But, I plan to go shopping with him next week. Arghh! Never mind. I should call him now." MinWoo reach for his phone and dial DongWan's phone number. *beep beep* "Uhhh?? Why he didn't pick up his phone?"

That day, MinWoo just go shopping with SunHo after he tried to call DongWan for 10 times.


M: Hello DongWan ah... Why you didn't pick up your phone yesterday? Are you okay? 

D: O-Oh! I-I'm sorry MinWoo. My phone was off because low battery. I'm forgot to call you after that. Why did you call yesterday? Something happen? 

M: N-No.. I'm fine. By the way, are you busy today? 

D: No... why?

M: Assa! Do you want to accompany me to go to COEX Aquarium? 

D: Sounds good. Okay. I pick you at 10:am?

M: Hehehe... Okay...

*At 10:30 am/in front of Minwoo's house* 

"MinWoo darling.. Why you're here? Let's go inside." Minwoo's mother said to her son after saw MinWoo standing at the front gate. "I'm wait for my friend. He said he want to pick me at 10, but..*he saw his wristwatch*.. ermm.." MinWoo said with his disappointment. "You can wait inside, what happen if you faint again. Do you like see your parents being sad?" Ms.Lee said to him with full of concerns. "N-No! Of course no.. I'm a strong man mom. I..." He couldn't continue what he want to say because his phone suddenly ringing. He pick up his phone as long as he saw Dongwan's name at the screen. 

M: Hello DongWan ah! Where are you? I already wait for you for more than 30 minutes. 

D: I-I'm so sorry. I on my way to go to my village. My grandmother is sick. I'm sorry I didn't call you early. 

M: O-Ohh..  It's okay.. Your grandma is more...important.

D: I'm sorry MinWoo.. Bye... *beep beep*

"My son? Are you okay? What happen?" Ms.Lee said after saw Minwoo's eyes became red. MinWoo just ran to his room and didn't care his mother's calling. 


*3 months later/at hospital* 

S: MinWoo hyung... *stare at Minwoo's face* 

M: Yes SunHo? 

S: Your face look really pale.. But, how can you still look handsome and cute at the same time? 

M: Hehehe... Thank you for lying. 

S: Ishh.. I'm serious.. By the way, can I ask you something?

M: Uhh? You never talk like this if you want to ask something. Hahaha!! So my cute baby boy already grown up? 

S: Hyung! I'm already 18 years old. *pout*

M: Aigoo... You're so cute.. I will miss you so much. Do you think I can see your cute pout again? 

S: Don't.. Don't talk like.. that.. 

M: Hihihi... just kidding. Of course I can see your cute face again everytime and everywhere. I will see you from there. *he pointed his forefinger at the blue cloud* 

S: H-Hyung!!! Don't make me scare..  

M: Hahaha! Okay okay.. What do you want to ask SunHo yah?

S: Mmmm.. why you didn't tell him that you're sick? 

M: Him? Who? 

S: DongWan hyung.. at least he should know. 

M: ....He... He will know... one day.

Suddenly Minwoo's phone ringing. As long as he saw Dongwan's name at the screen, he told at SunHo to go out. He saw SunHo got up from his seat with his cute pout and he speedily answering the called. 

D: H-Hi... MinWoo... how are you? 

M: Hi.. I'm fine.. 

D: I'm sorry that I only call you now. 

M: It's okay..

D: Erm.., I want to.. to ask you.. to go out for dinner with me tonight. Can you? 

M:........

D: MinWoo? Hello? Are you still there? Lee MinWoo! 

M: Ahh... y-yes..  sure.. 

D: O-Okay.. see you at 8 pm? I will text you where the place is. 

M: O-Okay.. 

As long as he touch the end call, he screaming happily. "SunHo yah! Yes! I will go out with him! Lee SunHo!" SunHo seem panicked when he open the door. "Hyung! What's wrong? Wait! I call the doctor.." Before Sunho go out to call the doctor MinWoo scream again. 

M: Yah! I'm fine! 

S: uhh? Really? I heard you're screaming. I though you in pain. 

M: I'm okay.. come here. *he patted the bed and call SunHo to sit beside him*  DongWan call just now and he want to go out dinner with me tonight. *He grinned at SunHo and shown his eyes smile* 

S: ohh.. You look..happy.. But, do you think he will come for this time? 

M:..... He... He will.

S: If you say so, okay. If he didn't, just tell me. I will kill him with my bare hands. 

M: Aigooo... Hahaha! Do you want to go jail? But, how can I go out from here? 

S: Ermm.. *he place his hand at his chin like detective* I can bring you out from here... and.. after that I will become your spy. 

M: Aish! What are you talking about? I mean, how can I go out from this hospital without anyone know? 

S: Believe me hyung.. You know I'm a Super SunHo right? *MinWoo shake his head right and left while mumble no* Ishhh... no one dare to say 'no' to me. Just follow my lead okay? *he winked at his brother who nodded blankly as return* 


*7:30 pm/at Sunho's car/in front the restaurant *

S: This place right? *he saw his brother nodded as a yes* See? Hahaha! We can go out from that hospital. I hope they didn't suspect anything. Hihihi.. 

M: What are you doing? Something stupid? Ahh! Or... are you seduce them? 

S: Aishhh! I'm not. *pout* You should be thankful to me. 

M: Hahaha! Okay. Thank you so much my baby boy. *he kiss Sunho's chubby cheeks* 

S: I will miss your kiss. *SunHo mumbled as long as MinWoo back to the passenger seat* 

M: What SunHo yah? I can't hear you. 

S: N-Nothing.. you should go now hyung before he come. I will watch you from here. Wait! I send you there since you can't walk carefully. I take your wheelchair first. 

SunHo open the car's door and open the bonnet to take his brother wheelchair. "I will do anything to make you happy hyung. I love you." SunHo said to himself and cried silently while stare at the wheelchair. "Yah! Are you take the wheelchair or make the wheelchair? Faster!" He heard his brother calling for him from the passenger seat. Thanks God, he didn't see him crying because of the dark. He wipe away his tears and go to his brother with the wheelchair. 

They entered the restaurant and SunHo placed MinWoo carefully at the chair where he can saw MinWoo clearly from his car. So, if something happen to him, he can help his brother as fast as he can. After that, he went out with the wheelchair. 


 

"DongWan! Here!" MinWoo wave at DongWan as long as he saw DongWan entered the restaurant. "Hi MinWoo, long time no see. How are you?" DongWan said after he sat in front of MinWoo. "I-I'm f-fine." MinWoo stuttered. "Your face look really pale. You're look...different. Hahaha... maybe because I never saw you wear beanie hat before. But, you look...cute. I like it." MinWoo just blushed heard DongWan said like that to him. "T-Thank you." He answered while still blushing.

They chatting before wait for their meal. 

D: What are you doing these days? 

M: N-Nothing. Just rest at my bed. 

D: Uhh? Hahaha! You're so funny. 

M: What's so funny about that? 

D: Because you just rest at your bed? Not doing anything? Do you want to become panda? Hihihi.. 

M: N-No.. *suddenly he can feel his head became dizzy but tried to look normal* 

D: H-Hey..  Are you okay? Y-Your face really look pale. Should we go to h-hospital? 

M: No.. I'm fine. I want to go toilet first. E-Excuse me. 

After MinWoo got up from his seat, he take the first step carefully. 'Not now! Please!' He thought while touch his dizzy head. He take the second step and his eyes became blurry. He can feel someone hold him tightly and heard someone called his name. 'MinWoo! MinWoo hyung!' He recognize the voice, the voice of his lover, DongWan and his lovely cute brother, SunHo. He tried to say something but nothing came out from his mouth because he already faint. "MinWoo!" DongWan scream panicky when saw MinWoo faint at his embrace. "DongWan hyung! Let's take him to the hospital with my car." Sunho said to DongWan who got panicked as him. DongWan lifted MinWoo like a bridal style in his arm and went to Sunho's car in front the restaurant. DongWan places MinWoo at the back seat with Minwoo's head at his lapped. While SunHo as fast as he can started the engine and drove to the hospital. Because if something happen to his brother, he can't forgive himself. He bit his lower lip to hold his tears, but his tears didn't want to stop.

"Excuse me. But, who are you? Are you someone that I know? How do you know my name? What happen to MinWoo?" DongWan asked to SunHo but his eyes only stare at MinWoo pale face. "I-I'm Lee SunHo. MinWoo's y-younger brother. *sobs* He talked a lot about you." SunHo said to him between his tears. "Uhh? He never talked about you. I thought he is only child." 'You never care of him stupid.' SunHo thought. "Maybe because I'm studied at overseas, that's way he never told you." He said to DongWan who nodded as a return. 

DongWan only stared at unconscious MinWoo and caressing Minwoo's cheek. 'You really look pale. What happen to you. I never saw you like this?' DongWan thought. When he touched Minwoo's head, he take off his Beanie. His eyes became widen when saw MinWoo bald.

"Hyung! Bring him and follow me to his room." DongWan startled when heard SunHo screaming. He didn't realize they already arrived at the hospital. Once again, he take MinWoo into his arm like a bridal style while SunHo screamed panickly. "Call the doctor! My brother is critical! Faster!" 


 

DongWan sat at the bench outside Minwoo's room with SunHo beside him. He saw SunHo already calm down. It's already 45 minutes since the doctor came inside to check Minwoo's condition. He startled again when heard SunHo screaming.

"Mom! Dad! I'm sorry. It's all my fault. If I didn't take his out from his room, all of this didn't happen." Sunho said at his parents embrace. "It's okay dear. It's not your fault. Don't cry. Your brother didn't like see your cry. You don't remember what he said to us? He will hate us if we cry because of him." His mother said while caressing Sunho's back and tried to be strong. "He will okay son." His father said to SunHo. 

"Hello Mr.Lee, Ms Lee. My name is Kim DongWan. Minwoo's friend." DongWan said and bow to Minwoo's parents after they sat at the bench. "Ohh.. Hello Mr.Kim. MinWoo talked a lot about you. Have a seat." Minwoo's father said to him and told him to sit beside him. 

D: C-Can I know what happen to MinWoo? 

Mr.Lee: .... He... *sigh*... He had a brain cancer....stage 4. 

D: W-What?! S-Stage 4? No way. He seem look fine and healthy. N-No! ....... S-Stage 4? It's mean....he....no... You're kidding right? 

Mr.Lee: Just hope today is not his...not his last day. 

D: W-What? Why he didn't tell me anything about this? 

DongWan can heard Minwoo's family cried again. He know MinWoo is sick after saw his pale face at the restaurant. He thought he had a fever. But, after saw Minwoo's faint in front him, he knew it's not just a fever. He didn't believe he had a brain cancer at stage 4. He feel guilty for ignore him for his stupid reasons.

As long as the door of Minwoo's room being open. He and Minwoo's family as fast as they can asked the doctor about MinWoo's conditions. 

Ms.Lee: How are my son?

Mr.Lee: His conditions is not critical right?

S: Can I see him now?

D: Is he okay?

"Calm down. He is okay. Thanks God you bring him at the right time. Maybe if you late a little bit, we can't do anything. But, his conditions is not too good. We can't promise anything to save him. But for now, just pray to God. Only God can help him. Excuse me." The doctor said and bow to them before he go. 

"It's all my fault." SunHo said and cried at his mother embrace. 

D: Excuse me. Can I stay here to accompany him? 

Mr.Lee: Sure. We come here tomorrow. If something happen, call us as fast as you can. *he gave his phone number to DongWan* 


*Inside Minwoo's room* 

"MinWoo yah, why you didn't tell me? I'm so sorry for ignore you. I do like that because I-I'm tried to escape from my f-feeling about y-you. I love you MinWoo." DongWan cried and caressing Minwoo's hand with his thumbs. "Please wake up. Let's go to the Zoo and COEX Aquarium together. Please.. wake up... I will accompany you wherever you want." He said between his tears. He know MinWoo can heard him. He really regret what he do to him. He places his head at the bed while his hand still caressing Minwoo's hand. He feel so sleepy. He didn't care if he fall asleep at this uncomfortable chair. As long as MinWoo beside him. "Please.. give me one more chance." 


 

"DongWan hyung? Wake up." SunHo said to DongWan and wake his up. "Hyung? Why you didn't sleep at the couch? Your back will hurt if you sleep at here." "I'm okay SunHo." DongWan said and he cried again when saw Minwoo still unconscious. 

"Hyung... my brother said, he didn't like someone he loved crying because of him. I'm sure you is the one." SunHo whisper into Dongwan's ear. DongWan wiped his tears and look confusely at SunHo.

D: W-What do you mean?

S: This..*he gave DongWan an envelope*.. I think that is for you. I find it under his bed. 

He take the envelope and saw a word, 'for my love Dongwan' at the front of envelope. "You can come back later, the doctor said only one person can accompany him." SunHo said to DongWan. "Ahh! Y-Yes. Here is my phone number. Call me if he already awake." He gave his number to SunHo and went to his home. 


 

After DongWan finished his bathe and breakfast, he reach for his car key to go to hospital because SunHo said that MinWoo already awake. He take his car key and saw an envelope that SunHo gave him this morning. He take and opened the envelope and read it at the couch.

I want to give you a hundred roses, will you accept my heart? I was watching a movie and I practiced kissing, would you close your eyes? I've been always waiting to say these words to you. It's my confession of love to you. My Love, please accept my heart. 

It's like a paradise, these feelings of happiness. Do you know how I feel? If there has a man for you, I'll try to be the one. I've been always waiting to say these words to you. It's my confession of love to you My Love. (This is the lyrics that MinWoo wrote for song My Love - DongWan ft Eric)

After DongWan read that letters, he became more guilty towards MinWoo. They love each other but no one brave to say the words? He cried and hugged the letters. He can feel MinWoo heartbeat. He must met him before it's late. He place the letter back to the envelope, but he saw another small paper inside the envelope. He take that orange paper and read it. 

"M-Minwoo yah.. Y-You wrote all of this? And I c-can't fulfill your demand at least for o-once?" Without thinking twice, he ran to go to hospital as fast as he could before it's late.

What is written on that small paper orange? It's a list that MinWoo want to do before he died.

1: Cycling with Dongwan

2: Go to Zoo with Dongwan

3: Shopping with Dongwan 

4: Go to COEX Aquarium with Dongwan.

5: Fishing time with Dongwan 

6: Watching RoCo movie with Dongwan

7: Amusement Park with Dongwan 

8: I want to see stars with DongWan 

9: Dinner time with Dongwan 

10: Hot air balloon with Dongwan 


 

"Mom? Dad? SunHo? Where are we going? I thought that I can't go out from my room. Did the doctor already give the permission?" MinWoo said to his family. 'I just woke 3 hours ago. And...did I already can go home?' He thought. "Don't worry hyung. You will be fine." SunHo, who sat beside him winked at him. "Did the ambulance behind following us? Don't make me scare." "N-No.. Don't scare my son. Everything okay." Ms.Lee said to his son to make him calm down. "We're here! Wait hyung. I take your wheelchair." SunHo said and take Minwoo's wheelchair at the car bonnet. 


 

"Guys? Where are we going? You really make me scare. Why I have to wear this blindfold?" MinWoo said to his family. "Okay! We're!" SunHo said happily. "Where are we?" He tried to open the blindfold but his mother stopped him. His family hugged and kiss him. They cried at his embrace. "H-Hey.. I don't like you all crying because of me. I love you all. Don't cry." MinWoo said to them. Soon, his family release him and secretly leaving him with someone. 

M: Mom? Dad? SunHo yah? Where are you? *he open the blindfold and got shocked to see DongWan infront him*

D: M-Minwoo.. *he hugged MinWoo and not to be crying baby* 

"D-Dongwan? Why are we at here? Where is my family?" He said as long as DongWan release him. "There" MinWoo looked at the direction where DongWan pointed at and saw his family wave at him. 

D: MinWoo.. let's go.. I know you want to ride that right? 

M: Y-Yes! Of course... 'this is my last demand. Hot air balloon with you DongWan' he thought. 

D: Can you stand up? Don't worry. I will hold you. 


 

"Wahh!! It's so beautiful DongWan ah! Manse!!! Haha! No one can hear us if we screaming here. Look.. *pointed at the scenery down there* All the things down there look really small like ants." MinWoo scream happily inside that hot air balloon. 

D: M-Minwoo..  why you didn't tell me? 

M: Ermm? Tell about what? *look at DongWan who hold his shoulder*

D: That you love me.

M:..... H-How did y-you know?

D: MinWoo.. I'm sorry for ignore you. I did that because I'm scared you will know and rejected my feelings towards you. I did that on...purpose. I tried to run from you. I tried to run from my feelings about....you. 

M:..... 

D: I love you. I love you Lee MinWoo. 

M: Uhh? R-Really? D-Dongwan ah.. Can I hug you? *he hugged him as long as DongWan nodded* Don't cry DongWan. I don't like. Let's stay like this for awhile before we go down. I like your hug. *DongWan tightly his hug*

D: You're so cold. 

M: D-Dongwan...

D: Mmm?

M: I-I love y-you too. 

DongWan can feel MinWoo didn't hugged him anymore. He released the hugged and tried to look at MinWoo's face. He just saw unconscious MinWoo at his embrace. "N-No! You can't go now! Don't leave me alone! MinWoo yah! Pleaseee, wake up.." He said between his tears. He check MinWoo's pulses and he can feel anything. He died. MinWoo is died at DongWan embrace. He hugged MinWoo tightly and kiss him. "Forgive me. I love you" He said while hugged him. 


 

It's been 3 months since MinWoo gone. Dongwan sat at the big rock after tired of fishing for 2 hours. He want to fulfilled Minwoo's demand. And he in his way to fulfilled Minwoo's fifth demand, 'Fishing time with Dongwan.'  He hope MinWoo can saw him from above. 

He reach for his bag and take one of Minwoo's picture. As usual, he will wrote something behind the picture and place it at his destination or whenever he finish Minwoo's demand. After that, he kiss the picture and place it on the rock where he sat a while ago. After he place that picture, he stare at the cloud while mumble something. "I love you so much MinWoo." He wipe his tears away and go to his car. He didn't notice 'someone' had watch him. After that 'someone' saw DongWan already gone, that 'someone' take the picture. That 'someone' saw a something written behind the picture and read it.

'We had a lot of  happy memories but we had a more hard times, you know that I'm a bad guy but you still love me? Once more, just once more time, can you think about it again? I fake a smile but I'm not really smiling. I sent you away because of love. Once, just once, can you forgive me?' (this is lyric from song Liar - Kim DongWan ft Eric) 

After that 'someone' finished read it, he/she knew that the person who wrote this had a broken heart. That 'someone' turned the picture to see who are in that picture. His/Her eyes widen when saw someone familiar in the picture.

"M-Minwoo?"


 

*To be continue with ZomDyDy another story later*