JinDy: Hiccups Boy-part 1

Book of FanFictions

Story 11: JinDy : Hiccups Boy(part 1): By- ZomDyDy 

 

Andy is the smartest students at this Shinhwa High School. Everyone adore him because his characters just like 3 years old. Everyone at Shinhwa High School love his laughter, his high cheekbones when he smiles, and his friendly characters. Even if he got shy, everyone saw him as the cutest person in this world.

          But, everyone has their own weakness, same goes to Andy. One of his weakness is he will got nervous and hiccups whenever he saw Junjin. Why? It's because he had a crush over that cool boy and he didn't want Junjin to know it. Because he knew Junjin is a straight person, so it useless for him if he confess that he love him more than friend.

          Even Junjin had a twin, he just hiccups unconsciously whenever he saw Junjin. Maybe, his heart really knew who the person who he loved.
Yes, Junjin has a twin that named ChoongJae. Even they are twin, they had a really really really different characters. The gap between their age only 6 minutes. Choongjae is a brother and Junjin is his younger brother.

          Everyone knew Junjin as a cool person while Choongjae as mischievous person. Junjin also more mature than his brother. Junjin always care about his image while Choongjae didn't care at all about his image and he like to do something stupid. Sometimes his friends wonder, is it really they are twin? Is it really Choongjae is a brother, not Junjin? Although everyone always compared both of them, they didn't care because their loves as a brother are strongest than anything. When Andy with Junjin, they seem really awkward like strangers. But, when Andy with Choongjae, he didn't feel awkward at all like he knew him from his childhood.


"Andy yah!" He heard someone called his name and saw Junjin ran to him.
1
2
3
"*hick* Y-Yes? What's wrong Jun.. *hick*.. J-Junjin?" He asked when Junjin stood in front him. "Our teacher, Ms.Ha want to meet us now. Hurry up!" Junjin said and dragged Andy who still hiccups with him. He just hope Junjin didn't feel his heartbeat that beating really fast because Junjin gripped his left wrist tightly. Even just a small body contact, he will nervous and his heartbeat feel like to explode anytime.

          Junjin released his hand from Andy when their stood in front the teacher room. Junjin opened the door and saw his brother got scolded by the teacher.

          "How can you said the 50 years old woman as a beautiful lady? I already married and you want me to be your girlfriend? Do you think that I will give you an extra mark for your Mathematics, Park Choongjae ssi?" The teacher said and tried to hit Choongjae with his metal ruler, but he has a good reflex. He dodge and grinned innocently. "I'm just kidding. Hihihi." And then he pout.

          "Oh! Jinnie? Andy? What are you guys doing here?" He asked when he saw Andy and Junjin standing infront the door. They entered the room and bow to the teacher. "How long you guys standing there? I didn't notice it. Please sit down." The teacher said and then she glared at Choongjae. "You...wait outside." She said. Choongjae just pout but didn't move his feet at all.

          "If you want to discuss something with my younger brother, you have to discuss with me too. Pleaseee." He begged to the teacher and she just sigh. "Okay. Don't dare to open your mouth or I will give you a lot of homeworks." She said and Choongjae dance happily and stood beside Junjin because there only had 2 chairs where Junjin and Andy sat at. Then, Junjin moved a little so his brother and he can sat together at the chair, even it felt a bit uncomfortable. Choongjae said thank you to him and kiss Junjin's cheeks. Andy who still hiccups watching the twin only can sigh. Only God knew how much he want to be Choongjae so he can kiss Junjin too.

          "I called you guys because I think this is the only way to do." She said and look at Andy who still with his hiccups, then Junjin, and she only glance at Choongjae who grinned crazily and then shaking her head right and left.

          "Andy, I want you to teach Junjin Maths from Monday and Wednesday after the class end start from tomorrow since today is Tuesday right?" She said and Andy who shocked to hear that looked at the teacher strangely. And he didn't hiccups after that. People said, one of the way to stop hiccups is by shocking the person. Maybe because he is too shocked that's way his hiccups disappeared.

          "W-Why me?" He stuttered. "You know the final exam start in 3 months right? And Junjin always leave his class behind because he always got a chance to represent our school at competitions. From what I see at his result, he can easily catch up the other subjects but he can't catch up easily at Maths. If he have an excellent result for his co-curriculum but not at his curriculum, so it really useless. You good at teaching Andy ssi, I hope you will help your friends. Just think this as a study group." She said.

          'It's not the matter now! How can I teach him when I feel nervous all the time if I with him! Only two of us?! Ahh! I'm done.' Andy screaming at his thought.

          "How about me? My Maths is bad too and I'm bore because I always see the red colour. Hehehe." Choongjae said and hope the teacher allowed him to study together with Andy and Junjin. She only glared at him and said, "You fail almost all the subjects Choongjae ssi, not only at Maths."

          Choongjae knew Andy will feel uncomfortable when he with Junjin, and he want to help them actually. "Can I study with them too? Pleaseeee. I will try my best." He begged.

          "Okay." She said after a long of thought and just sigh. Then, three of them bow to her and got out from the room. Before they out, she said to them, especially to Choongjae. "Go straight to your class and don't try to skip your class again Choongjae ssi." He only nodded while smile awkwardly to the teacher and whispered to Junjin, "Don't tell Daddy, okay?" Junjin just nodded and obeyed to his beloved brother.


*at school rooftop after the class end *

"Yo! Hiccups boy. What are you think about?" Minwoo said to Andy when he saw his unreadable face. Andy just sigh. "Do you have a problem?" Dongwan who lie down at his boyfriend's lapped sat down immediately. "Ahh! You scare if Junjin come here? Don't worry, that kid have an extra class for P.E and he didn't dare to skip even for once." Minwoo said to him and Dongwan nodded agreement.

A: N-No hyung. Is not like that.

D: Uhh? So?

A: Ermmm..*inhale,exhale*..Ihavetoteach Junjin.

M: What?

D: I just heard bla bla bla Junjin. What's wrong with Junjin?

A: I have to make a study group with Junjin because his Maths didn't good as other subjects. So, I have to teach him and with Choongjae too. Thanks God. I don't know what will happen if only two of us. It will be awkward all the time.

D: ......

M: ......

Dongwan and Minwoo looked at each other and then their burst of laughing. 

D: Hahaha! Minwoo yah, they look like us!

M: Hahaha! I think they will be like us too.

A: What are you guys talking about? Ishhh. *pout*

D: Andy yah, we fall in love 3 years ago when our teacher paired us to make a study group together. It will make the students feel comfortable to each other. So, within 6 months I knew him, I fall in love with him. It's funny when I remember it! Hahaha!

M: Yes Yes. I fall in love with him when the first time I saw him actually before the teacher decide to make that study groups. Maybe if the teacher didn't make that study group, we just become a friend, maybe more awkward like you and Junjin because we tried to hide our feeling from each other. Hahaha! And do you know who are the other students that join our group and feel the same like us?

A: N-No

M/D: RicSung! Hahaha!

Minwoo and Dongwan laughing so hard when remember their first time met each other. It's a love from first sight same like Eric and Hyesung. But, it takes 6 months for Dongwan to confess at Minwoo, while it takes 2 years for Eric confess to Hyesung since no one of them dare to confess.

          "Wow! Anything funny to share?" Choongjae ran and sat beside Andy when he heard WooDong laughing so hard until their tears came out.

          "Hahaha! Jin ah, ehh..I mean Choongjae. Hihihi. Nothing, we just remember our first time when we meet and how we become a couple. And we guess there will be a new couple that will fall in love because of 'study group'." Minwoo mocked the word 'study group' and wipe away his tears.

A: Uwahh! I want to jump right now from this rooftop. Don't try to stop me hyung.

D: I don't.

M: We don't. Hahaha!

A: Ishh.. *pout*

They just laughing when saw Andy sulking.

"Yah! You guys laughing so loud until we can hear it from downstairs." Eric said when he saw his friends still laughing. "Oh! Andy? You didn't hiccups when Junjin sat beside you?" Hyesung said amazingly. "Yah! Of course he didn't because this is Choongjae not Junjin. Hahaha!" Minwoo said and all of them laughing at him and Hyesung just smile awkwardly because embarrassment. "You better go now Andy, I saw his class already end. So, maybe he will came here anytime." Eric said. "Ahh! Y-Yes. I go home first. See you guys tomorrow. Bye." Andy said and grabbed his bag.
Once they saw Andy already gone, they look at Choongjae and asked him.

E: Why Andy always hiccups when he saw Junjin, Choongjae yah?

M: Did Junjin have a power, Choongjae yah?

H: Until when he must run from Junjin, Choongjae yah?

D: Your face and Junjin don't have much different but why he hiccups when he saw your younger brother, Choongjae yah?

C: Aish! I don't know, I don't know, I don't know and I..don't..know.

 


 

Before Andy went back to his home, he went to his locker first to take some books for his preparation for tomorrow to teach Choongjae and Junjin. He opened his locker and then he kept the books to his bag. He closed his locker and sigh. 'What if...what if...what if...' He thought and sigh again. When he turn his back, he saw Junjin stood in front him only centimetres away from him. His eyes widened and unconsciously dropped his bag. When he stared at Junjin's eyes, his heartbeat feel like to explode because he never be closer like this with Junjin and he can feel Junjin's breathing.
1
2
3
"*hick*..J-Jun..jin?" Andy stuttered and take a step backward until his back touched the locker.

          Junjin heard Andy's hiccups then he take a step forward and trapped Andy with his musscle arm. Andy startled when he did that and gulped nervously.

          'What are you doing? Tried to kill me?' Andy thought. He want to say something but nothing came out from his mouth, only his hiccups that can be heard.

          Junjin heard Andy's hiccups again then he move his body until their torso touched, and Andy can feel Junjin's breathing again at his cheeks. Andy being trapped between the locker and Junjin's body.

          'Come on Andy! Say something or else you will die!' Andy thought but nothing came out from his mouth, only his hiccups came out.

          Junjin heard Andy's hiccups again and he move forward until their nose touched.

         'Andy yah! Push him!' Andy thought but he just stood frozenly and close his eyes tightly and only hiccups came out from his mouth.

          Still, Junjin can heard Andy with his hiccups. 'Come on Junjin! You must do this!' Junjin thought and then he kiss Andy's lip. He saw Andy still closed his eyes and he thought Andy is okay. They stay at that position until their out of breath.

          Junjin stared at Andy's face while Andy still close his eyes while catching his breath. When Andy opened his eyes, he saw Junjin smile sweetly at him. "W-What just we d-doing? Y-You kiss me? Me? Why?" Andy stuttered. Junjin just smile at him. "I already got the answer! Andy yah!" Junjin said and hugged him. "J-Junjin...Let go of me! Answer for what?" Andy said and Junjin release the hugged. "The answer for stopping your hiccups." Junjin said. "Uhh?....It's t-true! I didn't hiccups." Andy said when he realize his hiccups dissapeared. "Yes, people said the way to stop hiccups is by startling the person. I did! I tried to shock you by standing near you, trap you and close the gap between us, the things that I never do. But, it fail. You still hiccups and when I kiss you...yours hiccups...stopped?" Junjin said and he just realize the way to stop Andy's hiccups is kissing him. Junjin saw Andy tried to hide his embarrassment. He saw Andy's cheeks became red like tomato and he really love it. "Cute." He said without he realize. "W-Who?" Andy said. "You. You're so cute when you shy, Andy yah." Junjin said and he touch Andy's chubby cheeks and stared at his eyes. Andy gulped nervously again.
1
2
3
"*hick*" Andy hiccup once again when he can feel Junjin's face near him. He bit his lower lip and tried to hide his embarrassment by lowering his head.

          "Should I kiss you again?" Junjin said without thinking twice. "W-What? *hick* N-No. I think I should..*hick*..go now. Bye." Andy said and take his bag at the floor. He ran and ignored Junjin calling his name.

          'Stupid! You still don't know my feeling towards you, that's way I still hiccups. I almost die from being trapped to that eyes.' Andy thought while running as fast as he can.


It's been 2 months since Andy taught the twin and only one month left before their final exam. The three of them not only focused at one subject, but they did the revision for all the subjects. Even Andy and Junjin feel uncomfortable to each other, that didn't bother them. They really focused when did their revisions. Andy's hiccups will be disappeared anytime if he felt relaxed when he still with Junjin but when their eyes met, Andy's hiccups came again. His heartbeat really beating fast whenever he stared at his eyes. That's way he tried to not saw him. And because of that too, the atmosphere between them became more awkward.

          Thanks God, Eric, Hyesung, Dongwan and Minwoo decided to study together with them. At least, Andy and Junjin felt a bit comfortable.

          "Ahh! It's difficult! I hate study!" Choongjae said and he lie down at the floor. Since today is Saturday, they decide to study together at the twin house.

          "Yah! You only facing that book for 1 hour. That yours own fault because always skip your class." Hyesung said to him and pull him to sit down.

          "Ahh, really? I don't realize that I always skip my class. Thanks for remembering me about that. You help me a lot hyung." Choongjae mocked at him and only got hit by Andy who sat beside him and said, "If you don't understand, ask me Choongjae yah."

          "Aish, babe! It's not like that. It should be like this. How much do I have to show it?" Dongwan said annoyingly to Minwoo who failed almost 6 times to solve the same question. "Hehehe, Sorry." Minwoo said. Actually he can't focus at all what Dongwan taught him because he only focused at Dongwan's charming face. Even they became couple for 3 years, he still got nervous when he with him.

          "If you get the right answer for this, I give you a kiss." Dongwan said and wink to his boyfriend. Suddenly, Minwoo feel energetic and he can solve the question correctly.

          "Good! I know you can do it. That's my boy." He said and patted Minwoo's back. "Where's my kiss?" Minwoo grinned and then Dongwan push him to the floor and kiss him hungrily.

          "Yah! There have 3 kids who still underage here! How can you do that?" Hyesung said angrily.
"Ugh! Just get a room hyung. I don't have mood to study anymore." Choongjae said annoyingly when he saw WooDong couple kissing in front him.

          "Can I borrow one room Choongjae yah? Hahaha!" Dongwan said jokingly while Minwoo's face became red because embarrassed.

          "No! Two room. I want a room too for me and him. Hahaha!" Eric said and hugged Hyesung who sat beside him. Hyesung only pinch Eric's thigh and make him yelp in pain.

          "Ohh!" Junjin said when he finished solve one of Maths questions that Andy gave to him. "Why Jin ah?" Eric asked him. "Are this true?" Junjin showing them the question and the answer.

          "I love you?" Choongjae, RicSung and WooDong said in unison. Junjin just nodded to them. "Eyy, so cheesy. I don't know you like to do that." His brother said to him. "I don't. If you didn't believe me...ermm, Andy yah, can you check if my answer is true or not?" He said and gave the paper to Andy. Andy pick it without looking at Junjin and all of them watched Andy solving the question.

9x - 7i > 3(3x - 7u)
-7i > 9x - 21u - 9x
-7i > -21u
i < 21/7u
i

"I..love..you." Andy said and unconsciously his eyes and Junjin met.

          "*hick*" Andy hiccups and tried to hide his face by lowering his head and bit his lower lip because he is embarrassed. "It's just coincidence." Andy said. Inside of RicSung and WooDong's heart they really hope it's Andy confession to Junjin. 

          The atmosphere became awkward until Choongjae tried to break the silence. "Should we odder pizza? I'm hungry." He said and saw all of them nodded agreement. "Bring me up a bottle coca cola and large pizza." Eric said at rapping.

          They study again while eating pizza. Andy said they have to study for 3-4 hours a day. Even, he is the maknae, he look more mature than the other. Junjin, RicSung and WooDong already tired and already went to their own dreamland to rest their body and brain. They sleep while Andy still teaching Choongjae because he like to play around when the other are studies. So, it became punishment from Andy to him.

          "Huhu, one more question to solve." Choongjae said to himself. "Good, after that you can rest." Andy said without looking at him because his eyes only focused reading the book at his hand.

          Actually, he already finished all the questions. But, he tried to tease Andy by the question that Junjin's solved about 3 hours ago. He is mischievous person anyway.

          "Andy, how about this?" He said and hand the paper to Andy. Andy look at the question strangely because he didn't remember he gave the question like that to him. "Erm? Wait, I try to solve it first." Andy said and tried to pick the pencil at the table. But, Choongjae more faster than him. He pick the pencil and wave it infront Andy while said, "To solve this question it doesn't need a pencil." He said while stared at Andy's eyes. Then, he pick the book that Andy read a while ago and he covered half of the question.

         The question is '128√e980' and when he covered half of the question, the word 'I Love you' can be seen.

          "I love you." He said to Andy and his face only centimetres from him. Andy's eyes became widen and for the first time, his heartbeat beating really faster with Choongjae beside him.

          'Why it beating so fast? Like the first time it's beating whenever I saw Junjin.' Andy thought. He blinked his eyes and tried to look at Choongjae because he thought the boy just kidding. But, he make a wrong move. When he turn his head to left, Choongjae's lip met his lip.


*that night*

"I hope I will hear you say 'I love you' to me one day, Andy." Junjin said to himself before he went to sleep.


"That is my confession Andy yah, I really love you." Choongjae said to himself before went to his dreamland.


"Choongjae? Or Junjin? Ahh! Why it beating again when I said their name." Andy said and hide his red face in to his pillow. 

 

*THE END (?)*

*sorry for my grammar mistake*