RicDy: The Bear

Book of FanFictions

Story 4: The Bear - by: ZomDyDy 

Before you read this story, I want to tell you about the word 'melatah' that I use in this story. I don't know what is suitable word in English for that because it's from Southeast Asia. (*Wikipedia*) It mean when surprised, the affected person typically engages in such behaviors such as screaming, cursing or dancing type movements without they realize.  


 "BAMM!!" A loud slammed of the door can be heard around the apartment although the another men still outside. "Bang ya! BANG ya! BANG ya!" The men 'melatah' and unconsciously did the police action *exactly like Shinhwa members tease Hyesung's acted at Angle MV* because he so shocked after heard that loud slammed. It's because Eric is only focussed on his phone. He only can sigh watched the 'drama' in front him. Before he reach for the knob to open the door, he glance around, right and left, to make sure no people around. It will be embarrasing if his neighbours knew the 'Cool Guy Eric' is a person who can 'melatah' easily. After he sure that no people around, he opened the door and enter the apartment. 

         "Andy yah! My lovely baby bear.. Come here baby.. Why are you so mad?" He called for his baby bear who actually his younger brother, and lie down at the couch. "Andy yah.. I'm sorry, but it's for your....." He couldn't continue what he want to say because once again he 'melatah'. "...Opocot!!" He also didn't know what language he just said, but who cares? As long as his mind back to the reality, he glared at his baby bear who laught at him, the one who make him look like a fool that day. 


 

Andy heard his brother called for him to come out. He reach for the knob and open his door's room. He saw his brother lie down at the couch while grinned at his phone. He wonder who is the person who always make his brother in a good mood. Whoever that person is, if he met he/her one day, he not sure he should be thankful or became hater toward he/her. It's because that someone had turned his brother became a blind person. He still standing in front of his room, and got annoyed because Eric didn't notice him. He heard Eric mumble something but he didn't care. So, he closed the door as hard as he could. "...Opocot!!" He bursts into laughter because it's fun to watch his brother 'melatah'. It seem like Eric got shocked because  that slammed. "Hahahha....!!!" But, he stopped immediately and bit his upper lip to hold his laughter because his brother's glared. 

          Eric stand up to reach for his phone in the floor because he unconsciously dropped his phone after he got shocked. "Awww....My Hyesungieee...Are you okay my Little Prince?" "Aishh.. Really?? Are you my brother?" Andy asked his brother with his cute annoying face. "What? I mean why?" Eric asked while checked his phone and smile satisfied because 'his Hyesungie' is fine. "What? It's because you talk to your phone and always called it Hyesungie. Why? It's because you're not like this before." Andy got more annoyed and sat at the couch while looked at his brother strangely. 

          "Hehehe...I'm still your brother and still your father bear, my baby bear. You know this phone is from my crush." He grinned crazily when thought about his crush, Hyesung. He and Hyesung knew each other just three months ago, and now they became closer. Maybe because they had a same characteristic who are overprotective to their younger brothers. Eric is overprotective to his baby bear-Andy and Hyesung is overprotective to his baby bird-Junjin. He never met and saw Junjin before, but sometimes he wonder how many people had a same name as Junjin in this world. He just didn't like that name. 

          Hyesung unconsciously bumped into Eric because he is in hurried. Because of that, Eric's phone dropped into drain. Thanks God, he had a good reflex. If not,.maybe he will be soaked and smelly that day. Eric almost cursed at Hyesung but nothing came out from his mouth after he saw a beautiful men in front him. Hyesung begged for forgiveness and offered himself to buy a new phone for Eric. Because he such in hurried, he just gave Eric money and his phone number. Just like that, they stories had started. 

          "Pakkk!!" Andy tried to wake his brother from his day-dreaming by knocked Eric's head by TV remote control. "I love you my Hyesungie, Hyesungie, Hyesungie" Eric once again 'melatah'. "Yah! Andy Yah..*make a sad face* What are you doing to me? Do you want your brother become stupid?" He asked Andy while rubbed his poor head. "Ahhh...100% marks for you hyung. *thumbs up* So, Minwoo hyung have a new friend. I have to make Dongwan hyung become stupid too. Aigooo.. I bet my life will be cheerful because I have a 'triple stupids' to joke around." But, Andy cheerful face immediately disappear and his eyes turned to be the angry one. "I ask you before, why you have to follow me and Junjin? You just ruin everything hyung. I hate you!" Andy ran to his room before heard Eric's explaination. "I love you too my baby bear, and I hate you more Junjin." Eric mumble himself. 

 


 

*FLASHBACK*

"We're here! My baby bear, let's go ride roller coaster first. I want to see the zombie of yours again. Hahahaha!!! Your pale and unreadable face are so cute. Remember when you first time ride it? You so excited but after you finish ride it, I saw another person of yours. ZomDy!!! Hahaha!!" The people around them eyeing Eric from head to toe like he is the most weird creation in this world. It's because he laughed so loud until he almost felt down. After he realize that he is at public, he immediately bow his head to hide his embarassment. He glanced around to make sure no familiar face that saw the scene before. Why? It's because no one knew the real Eric is. Only his family, his Co-CEO Minwoo, his bestfriend Dongwan, his 'lovely future boyfriend' Hyesung and this two cute guy in front him knew that he is the clumsy person. While his neighbours and his worker at his company saw him as a most cool guy. Even he got a nickname by them, 'Walking Statue of David'. No one knew how he change easily from cool guy to clumsy guy. 

          "But, Eric hyung....Jinnie and I want to go there first." Eric turned his head to where Andy pointed at. "Th...The...There?" Eric stuttered and his face became pale. Before heard Eric nagged, Andy already dragged Junjin to go the 'Ghost's House' where they want to come at the first place. "DyDy...Your hyung?" Junjin asked Andy. "It's okay, he will follow behind if he want to protect me." Yes, Eric had his own reason why he want to follow his younger brother wherever his baby bear goes. He can't trust anyone easily. He will became Andy's shadow wherever he goes especially with this Junjin. He quite surprised too when he heard Andy called Junjin as Jinnie, because he never heard Andy called him so lovely like that. He never heard Andy called him as a 'my father bear' like he always called him 'my baby bear'. Because of that, he became jealous and more hateful toward Junjin. That's way he will ruin everything when saw Junjin and Andy. And that is the reason why Andy became mad as long as they arrived at their apartment. (Poor Junjin. What will Eric do to him if he knew what Junjin called Andy? Just hope he never heard Junjin called Andy as DyDy.) *END OF FLASHBACK*


 

 

"Wha.. What? Why? He? I mean why he must be..be..be your brother? This Junjin is your baby bird?" Eric stuttered when he knew that Junjin, the person he hated the most is actually is a younger brother of his 'lovely future boyfriend'. Hyesung invited him to come to his house because Eric really want to learn cooking from him. Eric found out Junjin is Hyesung's younger brother after he saw many pictures of him at this big house. 

H: What do you mean by 'this Junjin'? So, you already met him? Where? When? 

E: Do you remember when I told you about my baby bear who got love poisoned by someone? That someone is him! *he pointed at one of Junjin's picture* Your baby bird! 

5 seconds past, 30 seconds past, and after 1 minute past, Hyesung knocked Eric's head with his phone after he realize something. "Pakk!" The sound of knocking that came out after he landed his phone at Eric's head. The sound so weird. He wonder what Eric's head made by? It's not the matter now. "Ouchh!! Yah!! It's hurt! Why?" Eric make a sad face and rubbed his poor head. Maybe the same area Andy knocked two days ago. 

H: You ask me why? Yah! Eric Mun! So, our brothers are in love with each other? And you..*he pointed his forefinger into Eric's chest* You have been bad-mouthing my baby bird in front of his mother bird all this time?

E: I also didn't know that he is your baby bird Hyesung ah. 

H: You make his life turn upside down this past few days, Eric Mun! *he glared at Eric who still rubbed his head* 

E: I know. It's all my fault. I just didn't want my baby bear get hurt by someone. I love him very much. It's hurt when I see him get hurt. Before it's too late, I must protect him Hyesung ah. And it's hurtssss...and it's hurts so bad. *he pointed at his chest and sang Shinhwa's song - Hurts* 

H: Aishh!! But you know Junjin is really love him. If he not, maybe he must forget and ignore him. You is the one who make Andy hurt. 

E:.......

H: I know! I have an idea. But, don't you dare ruin my idea. I will kill you with my bare hands if you ruin everything, Mikkulaji. 

E: Hehehe.... O..Okay my lovely prince. 

Hyesung just blushed when he heard that, but of course the clumsy Eric didn't notice that. Anyway, they should do their mission to JinDy couple tomorrow. 


 

A: Jinnie?

J: DyDy? What are you doing here? 

A: My brother want to meet me here. What are you doing here? 

J: This table? But, my brother said he booking this table because he want me to meet someone. Wait! Is that you? 

A: Ehh?? No! I mean I don't know. My brother said the same thing too. 


 

H: Let's go Eric ah. *he tried to pulled Eric to stand up from their hiding.*

E: I will wait here Hyesung ah. 

Hyesung just glared at Eric and he immediately stand up. As long as he and Eric arrived at the table, JinDy looked shocked because saw their brothers together in front them. "Hyung? Why are you two come together?" Junjin asked his brother. Before Hyesung answered Junjin question, Eric already interrupt him. "Why? You don't like see your brother with me like this?" Hyesung just nudge into Eric's stomach and that cause Eric yelp in pain. "Just ignore this Mikkulaji. How about we eat first? I will explain later, okay?" Hyesung wink at both maknaes. 

          After they finished their meal, they went to the nearest park. Before Hyesung sat at the bench, he pulled Eric to sit beside him. Because Eric tried to sit between JinDy couple that make they became uncomfortable. At first, Eric tried to escape from Hyesung gripped, but gave up after Hyesung send his death glare to him. So, Eric just pout and sat beside Hyesung. 

          Only Hyesung had to explain to JinDy couple from A to Z. Whenever Eric tried to speak, Hyesung pinch Eric's thigh to make him silent. "Really? Eric hyung? You give your blessing to us?" Andy stand up and hugged his brother. "I love you hyung." Eric just smile at his baby bear. Maybe he should be open minded. His baby bear already grown up. 'He already 18 years old Eric.' He tried to comfort his heart.

          Before Eric and Hyesung went to their own home, Hyesung looked back to see JinDy couple on their way to their date. He already planned everything to them. That's way he didn't give Eric to speak one single word. That Mikkulaji will ruin everything that he planned. He just smile when saw the cute couple in front him. "My baby bird now can fly around without his mommy bird." Hyesung mumbled to himself but Eric still can caught what he said. "My baby bear also can find his own food without his father bear around." Eric said to Hyesung.

          "Wait!!!" Hyesung startled when he heard Eric suddenly screamed. "Aishh! You're startled me. What again Eric ah?" Hyesung got annoying but when he saw Eric's unreadable face, he became curious. 

E: Hye..Hyesungie.. I want to ask one question.

H: What? 

E: Can..Can..Can a bear live together with a bird?

H: Stupid Mikkulaji. 

Hyesung knocked Eric's head with his phone once again. 'Why Hyesung's phone always stick at his hand? And why people like to knock his head?' Eric thought while rubbed his head. He saw Hyesung already left him behind, but a smirked appear at his y lip. "So,my Hyesungie didn't care? I take this knocked as a answer for yes. YES! Father bear can live together with a mother bird." He talked to himself before he ran to catch that bird.

THE END. 


 

 

*forgive my grammar mistakes* 

*hiding at my closet*