His Bouncers

So Undercover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter cover by the awesome @fatbiasses

For anyone who forgot,

CL: Jang Chae Im

Minzy: Choi Min Ri

Dara: Kim Da Ni

Bom: Kim Bo Mi

 

Happy reading!

Sandara’s POV 

“Damn. Man, you’re smitten.” 

 

More like bossy, Seungri. Your beloved boss here thinks he’s all that and everything should go his way. No offense.

 

Jiyong paused. He was about to say something but the VIP room’s door suddenly burst open. A waitress frantically ran in, her hair was a mess and sweat dripped down the sides of her face.

 

“Boss, the cops are here,” she said as she gasped for air. Cops are here? Interesting.

 

“Okay, you may leave,” Jiyong said.

 

I observed the faces of the five mobsters. They were calm. Too calm for my liking. My nosiness would kill to know what thoughts were going through their brains. 

 

I saw Jiyong nodded towards Yongbae and Yongbae immediately left the room. I locked eyes with Bom and we both knew we had to do something. We were just unsure as to what we were supposed to do. 

 

“What’s going on?” The words left my mouth before I realised it. Curse my nosiness. 

 

“Nothing,” he said. He made eye contact with Seungri and Seungri also immediately left the room. Did they have some kind of telepathy skills we didn't know about? How else was Jiyong giving out orders without saying anything? 

 

I needed to know what was going on. 

 

“Ji, what’s going on?” I asked again.

 

“Nothing, nerd. Go sit there with your twin and talk or do whatever you girls do best,” he said.

 

“What I’m best at is being curious so you better tell me what’s going on or—”

 

“Or what? Don't ask if you can’t handle the consequences, Da Ni.” He cut me off.

 

“Fine, we’re leaving,” I said and left the room before he could stop me. Bom followed after me. We couldn't possibly stay in that room. We had to find out what was going on. Who called the cops? Why did they call the cops? 

 

“Da Ni, get back in here!” I heard Jiyong shouted. Screw him, he should go order someone else around. I was now Dara on a mission, I was not Da Ni who had all the time in the world to tolerate him right now.

 

“Dee, we need to find the other two,” Bom said. 

 

“We need to get to them fast too, I have a feeling Kwon Ji Yong will catch up on us soon,” I said.

 

We made our way to the dance floor. Everything seemed normal but Minzy was no longer on the dance floor. Something is going on after all.

 

My eyes roamed the place and tried to spot something that was out of order. Several men in suits caught my eye. They were standing at the corner of the club, talking amongst themselves. 

 

“They’re from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter