His Memories

So Undercover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong’s POV

“Lets go,” I said after I made sure the girls had completely left the area. 

“Yes, boss,” Top said. 

We had to check everything at the club after what happened last night. All these recent happenings are starting to give me a major headache. Not to mention Sandara Park who had successfully invaded my life once again.

She could never fool me with a different name. I would recognise her anywhere, anytime. I knew it was her the moment I laid eyes on her when she walked into the lecture hall that day. It took all the power in me not to kill every guy who looked at her opened blouse.

I had no idea why she was using a different name but I’m about to find out soon. Perhaps she changed her name after her parents died. I shook my head as memories replayed in my mind. 

 

Flashback

 

“Where is that boy?!” A middle aged man’s voice could be heard as it echoed around the empty halls of the mansion.

Little 7 year old Jiyong was well hidden behind a statue as he tried to be as silent as possible. ‘Dara is waiting for me,” he thought. 

For a little boy his age, he was extremely skilled at sneaking around without being noticed. Perhaps it was the training he was given since he was only a toddler. While other kids played with toys, he was given combat training. His toys were knives and he was told he would have to learn how to use a gun soon. The only time he felt like a kid was when he was with Dara. His Dara.

Jiyong push opened a secret door behind his bedroom cupboard. His mother showed it to him before she passed away. It was a secret exit for him to use in case the mansion was under attack. 

With an excited smile, he ran down the stairs that led to an underground tunnel. ‘Few more minutes and I’ll get to meet Dara,’ he thought. 

The end of the tunnel was a staircase which led to the back of a park near the Kwon mansion. His pace got faster as he climbed up the stairs. All he could think about was spending time with her. She was his escape from reality. She somehow made all his problems disappear. 

“Dara!” He yelled out her name as he spotted a girl on the swi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter