His New Source of Amusement

So Undercover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone upvoted this story so I'm surprising you lovely people with a double update. Surprise! Happy reading!

Sandara’s POV

I would do anything to wipe off the teasing smile on his face. 

 

“Are we just gonna stand here all day? I mean, we could definitely do that. I’ll give you the privilege to stare at me as long as you like.” He winked at me. 

 

He had the nerve to wink at me. This conceited jerk. Whoever said he was a cold person was a liar. This guy was the most infuriating person I had the displeasure of meeting!  

 

Screw befriending him. I had enough of him to last me a lifetime. Stare at him? Please. I was mentally cutting him into small pieces and shipping him off to China. They could use his meat to feed the sharks or something for all I cared.

 

I glared at him and stomped out of the lecture hall. CL would probably nag my head off later but the incident earlier was a bruise to my ego, Kwon Ji Yong would have to wait. It was their fault for not telling me about my ed shirt anyway. Why was I in charge of befriending him again? Because you were a nerd in high school, my inner self made a snide remark. And I thought those qualifications would bring me benefits one day.

 

I decided to sit at the back of the lecture hall to avoid any further humiliation. I rested my head on my right hand and looked around. Not a lot of people took the advanced classes. Kwon Ji Yong must be pretty smart to get into these classes. 

 

I was deep in thought so before I could comprehend what was happening, I felt someone pushed my right arm away from my face and that made my forehead land on the table with a loud thump. 

 

I swear to god which bastard did tha—

 

“Looking for me, nerd?” he stood in front of me with a taunting smirk on his annoying face.

 

This bastard did that. The one in a million, Kwon Ji Yong.

 

I glared at him and breathed in deeply to calm myself. I could literally hear my inner self warning me. Dara, control yourself. Breathe, Dara. You will not say or do something stupid. You cannot do something stu—

 

“Your forehead looks cute when it’s red and hurting.” he chuckled.

 

I was about to kill him on the spot when he suddenly touched my forehead with his fingers and caressed the sore spot. Wait, what? What was he doing?

 

“You love staring at me that mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter