His Little Gifts

So Undercover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara’s POV

I watched as the guy scrambled away from us. It was clear that Kwon Ji Yong or better known as G-Dragon was feared around here.

 

“Now, tell me. Why are you here?” He asked me, his voiced was laced with a tone I couldn't decipher. It was between anger and… was that some jealousy I sensed? No way.

 

“That’s none of your business. I think I’m old enough to hangout wherever I want to,” I said.

 

“Da Ni, this is not a place for you to hang around,” he said as he closed the distance between us and s his arms around my back. His intoxicating cologne scent dominated my smell receptors and made me dizzy for a moment. His cologne must be really expensive to smell this good. But I wasn't going to admit he smelled good of course. 

 

I tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge. Instead, his arms stiffened around my back and pulled me even closer if that was even possible.

 

I sighed. I really didn't want to argue with him again. “Ji, let me go.” I attempted to push him away again.

 

“Goddammit, Da Ni. Stop pushing me away, can’t you see how the other guys are looking at you?” he exclaimed. 

 

“What?” I blurted out. 

 

“I’m being serious here, Da Ni. You don’t want to know what was going on in my mind when I saw him touch you,” he said.

 

“I could have handled myself just fine,” I said.

 

“A kick in the balls isn't exactly enough to protect you from harm, babe,” he said. 

If only you knew who I really am, Ji.

 

“Babe?” I questioned. 

 

He smirked. “Aww, babe. Are you shy?” 

 

I rolled my eyes. I really couldn't understand him. One minute he was serious but the next thing you knew, he was back to being the flirty jerk you knew.

 

“Let go of me while I’m still being nice, Ji. And don’t call me babe” I warned him. Unlike him, I needed something called personal space.

 

He helped me got rid of the erted guy earlier so I was trying to be nice to him but this guy was really testing my patience.

 

“Babe, you know I like it when you’re feisty.” He emphasised on the word ‘babe’ and tightened his grip around me. 

 

I glared at him and all he did was chuckled. I swear if this guy didn't let go of me in the count of three, I’m gonna have to knee a guy in the groin for the second time tonight. 

 

I mentally counted.

 

One.

 

His arms were still trapping me.

 

Two.

 

I swear this guy is testing me.

 

Three.

 

I raised my right leg and was about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter