His Garden

So Undercover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong took one last glance at Dara before leaving the living room to deal with a sulking Yura. 

Yura was waiting for him at the hallway. She brightened up when she saw Jiyong appeared in front of her. 

“Yura, why are you here? I’m pretty sure I told Top to forbid you from entering this mansion today,” he said. Top better have a perfect explanation for this, Jiyong thought.

“You’re trusting the wrong guy, oppa. A little blackmail and I got permission to enter the mansion.” She shrugged. 

Jiyong’s eyes hardened. “Yura, I will not allow you to threaten my sworn brother. Your father will hear of this. Please leave now,” he said.

“Oppa, why are you so cold to me? What’s so important about those guests?” Yura whined.

Jiyong nodded in the direction of the nearest guard before turning to the direction of the living room.

“Miss Yura, please follow me,” the guard said. 

“No, get out of my way,” she said.

She latched herself onto Jiyong’s arm. “Oppa, don’t be like this,” she said as she widened her eyes and gave her lips a little pout. 

“Yura, don’t make things difficult for me. Leave before I call your father,” he said and pulled his arm away from her.

“You always say that but you never do it. I know you care for me, oppa.” She smiled.

Yura’s father was a well known businessman who had connections with the Double Phoenix but he did not like getting his family involve with the mafia. However because of her father’s connections with the Double Phoenix, Yura became Big Bang’s childhood friend. Her father trusted the boys to keep her out of trouble. 

“Really? Okay, let’s see how he’ll react when he knows his daughter snuck here without his permission.” Jiyong took out his phone.

“Fine, I’ll leave.” She smiled.

Jiyong raised his brow at her sudden change of mood. Yura, don’t do something stupid, he thought.

“Jiyong, where’s the toilet?” Dara appeared behind him.

Before he could turn to look at Dara, Yura suddenly grabbed his face forward and kissed him on the lips. 
Dara gasped. 

“N-nevermind, I’ll find it myself.” She quickly left the hallway. 

“Out. Now.” Jiyong glared at Yura and fast walk to catch up with Dara.

Yura smiled. GD oppa, the only girl who can have your attention is me, she thought.

Sandara’s POV
What was he thinking? Kissing someone in public in broad daylight. My poor eyes saw something it shouldn’t and now it’s engraved into my mind. The way he closed his eyes as if that kiss was so amazing it was the only thing he cared about at the moment. Eww, get it out. Get it out of my brain. 

I stopped in my tracks. Wait. Where am I?

I looked around and noticed few of the guards were intensely observing me. This part of the mansion was very different from the rest of the mansion. It was designed traditionally. The floor was wooden and the walls were decorated with traditional Korean scrolls. 

The hallway led me to beautiful garden. With a koi pond as the centre piece, the garden were surrounded with magnificent bonzai tree

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter