Her Silence Part 1

So Undercover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara’s POV

“Wake up! We’re late!” An annoying voice shouted in my face. I hadn't managed to react before that person pulled me up and pushed me towards the bathroom.

 

“Remember to button up your shirt this time, Dee,” the person said before she slammed the door in my face. I would bet my money it was Bom even though my eyes were closed the whole time and I didn't get to see who it was. However that annoying voice and remark could only belong to one person, the one in a million red haired Bominator. 

 

I quickly washed up and tried to make myself look less like a zombie who had just risen up from her death because I literally looked like one right now. If there was one thing I wasn’t, it was a morning person. 

 

I decided to wear a t-shirt because I couldn't trust myself to wear a button up shirt after what happened. That incident would haunt me for the rest of my life. 

 

“Da Ni! Hurry up! We’re already an hour late!” I heard CL’s voice. Without wasting anymore time, I exited the bathroom. 

 

“Don’t bring any weapons today. It’ll be the end for us if they found the weapons,” CL said.

 

Not having a gun with me on a mission would definitely be a struggle but CL was right. If they happen to find our weapons, we might as well say goodbye to our lives. 

 

Within 15 minutes, we arrived at the university. Bom sped through traffic like a pro to get us here in record’s time.

 

“Remember, girls. Silent treatment,” CL said.

 

“This could test if we made an impact on them. If they notice us ignoring them, it means that they have considered us as friends,” she continued. 

 

I silently agreed with CL. If we were considered as friends, we could work on gaining their trust and everything would be easier from then on.

 

We said our goodbyes and I was off to class but not before stopping by the ladies’ bathroom to check my attire. I was determined to not get embarrassed today. 

 

I walked into the lecture hall and felt everyone’s eyes on me. There was an awkward silence as everyone stared at me and I stared at them. The professor cleared his throat and I dashed towards a seat at the back of the lecture hall. So much for not wanting to get myself embarrassed today. 

 

You can do it, Dara. I encouraged myself. 

 

I saw a movement at the corner of my eye and as expected, the one and only Kwon Ji Yong appeared beside me. It was a wonder how he could move around so quickly but silently. No one noticed he moved from the other corner of the lecture hall towards my seat. Well, except me. But I was trained to be observant. 

 

“Hey, nerd. How are you feeling? Are you still not feeling well?” He whispered. 

 

Not feeling well? What was he talking abou— Oh. He was talking about yesterday. I was ‘not feeling well’ yesterday. 

 

But I did not answer him. I wasn't supposed to answer him. Silent treatment, remember?

 

“Hey, why are you not talking? Are you still unwell?” He whispered, louder this time. 

 

Ignore.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter