Her Silence Part 2

So Undercover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Nerd, talk to me,” Jiyong said. He poked Dara’s waist and chuckled when Dara squirmed away.

 

“You’re ticklish, eh?” His lips formed a crooked smile. Dara’s eyes widened. Oh no, she thought. 

 

Jiyong took a step towards her, his eyes had a mischievous glint in them. Dara took a step back and his smile widened. “Not so feisty now, are ya?” He teased. Dara glared at him. He wouldn’t. We’re in the middle of the hallways for goodness sake, Dara thought. 

 

“Still not talking?” He asked. Dara merely glared at him. “Okay then,” he said and reached out his arms towards her. Dara squealed before she attempted to run pass him but Jiyong grabbed ahold of her waist and tickled her. His fingers wiggled against her sides and Dara laughed out loud. 

 

Dara twisted and wiggled in his arms as she tried to escape from his grasp. Tears were forming at the corner of her eyes from too much laughing. I might be laughing but I will break your neck when you stop with your tickle abuse, jerk. She thought.

 

“Talk to me and I’ll let you go.” He chuckled. Dare shook her head and continued wiggling her way out of his arms. “You asked for it,” he said. Then he tickled her tummy and that’s when Dara lost it. She didn't care that people were staring as she shrieked in laughter.  

 

“Omg stop! Okay okay, I’ll talk! Just stop the tickling,” she managed to choke out between her giggles. 

 

Jiyong grinned in satisfaction. “Finally. So why the silent treatment, nerd?” he asked. 

 

“None of your business,” Dara said while she calmed down from her forced laughing session.

 

Jiyong raised an eyebrow at her. “Don’t tell me it’s none of my business. It is damn well my business if you’re ignoring me,” he said. Well, someone’s bipolar, Dara thought. 

 

“Tell me, nerd. Did something happened at the club last night? Is that why you were ignoring me?” he asked as his deep eyes bored into her big ones. She averted her eyes. 

 

“Nothing happened, Ji,” she said. 

 

Ji. I like it when she calls me that. Jiyong thought. 

 

“Fine. Come on now. A nerd can’t be late for her next class,” he said as he walked ahead of her but his steps were slow as he waited for her to catch up with him. The nerd has short legs, he thought. 

 

Sandara’s POV

Guess who failed on her mission? Me aka Sandara Park managed to fail again. Such a simple mission and I managed to fail. I was never this way. I was one of YG agency’s best agent and I belonged to 2NE1! 2NE1 never failed yet I managed to fail at something as easy as ignoring someone. 

 

I glared at the back of that jerk. He was the reason of my failure. Who knew he would found out about my ticklish torso? I definitely didn’t. 

 

Everyone whispered as we walked past them. They were probably talking about the weird girl who laughed out loud in the middle of the hallways. So loud that I wouldn't be surprised that the whole school heard. Even the cockroaches in the janitor’s closet could have heard me. 

 

“Are you still sulking, nerd?” He turned to look at me and I glared at him.

 

“Shut up,” I said. 

 

“Aw come on. It was just a tickle,” he said. 

 

Just a tickle, he said. It was not 'just a tickle', it was bloody abuse towards my torso area, you arrogant jerk! I mentally screamed at him. 

 

I walked past him and entered the lecture hall for Advanced Business Studies, that unfortun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter