His Mansion

So Undercover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara’s POV

The jerk stopped bothering me the moment the professor started the lecture and was concentrating on the lecture. Surprisingly, this jerk actually cared about his education. Who am I kidding? How else was he able to get into this class? 

 

I wonder what that jerk wanted to say. Why did I even care? It’s not like his opinion of me matters anyway. Okay, maybe I do care just a bit. A tiny little bit. 

 

My mind wandered off to Rain and how he was fine and still breathing just two days ago. I thought of how desperate YG looked when he asked us to be careful. The Double Phoenix proved that they were not to be messed with. 

 

I looked over at Jiyong and felt chills run up my spine. The hands of the man beside me were tainted. He was worse than a jerk. He was a monster, a murderer. The heir to an organisation who had caused numerous death of innocent people. I couldn’t let myself get carried away with his flirting and teasing. One slip and my head could be shot off. 

 

Before I even realised it, the lecture was over. People were scrambling out of the lecture hall to get to their next class. 

 

“Nerd, are you done staring?” He said.

 

I realised I had been staring at him the whole time. My cheeks became warm and I quickly looked away.

 

“No need to be shy, I didn’t say I didn’t like your staring. In fact, I loved it.” He smirked at me. 

 

“Don’t flatter yourself so much. You just happened to be in the same direction of the window I was staring at,” I defended myself. 

 

“Nerd, there’s no windows in this lecture hall,” he chuckled. 

 

I looked around and sure enough he was correct.

 

“Well, I must have imagined the window. Have a nice day.” 

 

And so, I escaped from him only to meet him again at another lecture hall 5 minutes later. I kept forgetting that I was in most of his classes. His amused face welcomed my misery as I was forced to sit through another lecture with him. This time, he decided to bug me instead of focusing on the lecture. 

 

“If you’re not going to focus in class, at least allow me to get my education,” I said.

 

“Well, I didn’t complain when you were staring at the ‘window’ earlier so let me stare at my window too,” he said.

 

“You think you’re so funny, don’t you?” I rolled my eyes.

 

“I have been told that I am, in fact, funny and charming,” he said. 

 

I decided to ignore his statement. He’s known to be an egoistic jerk after all.

 

“You still didn’t give me an answer to my question earlier. Where were you yesterday?” He asked. 

 

. I thought I successfully avoided that question. 

 

“And don’t tell me it’s none of my business,” he added. 

 

Great.

 

“I wasn’t feeling well,” I said. It was a lame excuse but it was way better than ‘the Double Phoenix killed one of my colleague so my boss called for a meeting’.

 

“Were you sick? Why didn’t you tell me? Are you still sick?” He asked several questions at the same time and reached out towards my forehead. 

 

I pushed his hand away. “I’m fine. Geez, stop overreacting,” I said. 

 

“It’s called concern, nerd,” he said.

 

“I’m surprised that word even existed in your dictionary,” I said. 

 

“It does when it involves you,” he said with a quiet tone. His eyes held an emotion I couldn’t decipher. 

 

“Whatever,” I said and turned towards the professor and ended our conversation.

 

Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate in my pockets and my heart quickened. Please tell me it’s not another emergency meeting. 

 

The jerk seemed to notice my sudden stiffness. “What’s wrong?” He asked. 

 

“Nothing,” I answered and excused myself to use the restroom. 

 

 As soon as I was out of the lecture hall, I checked my phone. It was a text from CL.

 

‘Seungri invited me to their mansion. We’re going tonight. Prepare yourself.’

 

I felt my heartbeat quickened at the thought of entering a mafia’s territory. I took in deep breaths trying to calm myself. 

 

“So you guys are coming over tonight, eh?” 

 

I jumped at the sound of his voice and instantly turned around only to bumped into his chest. I took a step back and looked up at him. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter