Their Vacation

So Undercover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A loud thud sound echoed throughout 2ne1’s apartment and the girls were immediately out of their shared room to see what was going on. Well, except for Dara of course. 

“Sorry,” Rain said sheepishly. 

“What were you trying to do, Rain?” CL raised her eyebrows as she stared at Rain’s embarrassed face.

“I wanted to get some water but I forgot my left leg’s injured.” Rain tried to laugh it off but everyone could feel the tension in the air. 

“You poor guy, let me help you,” Bom said before helping him out. It was clear she was trying to ease the awkward silence that lingered in the air. 

“Wake Dara up,”CL instructed Minzy.

Minzy merely nodded before disappearing into the room.

 

Sandara’s POV

I felt a nudging on my left leg. I shifted to the other side of the bed and hoped it would stop but it only became worse. 

“Unnie, wake up.” I heard a voice said. 

Before my mind could interpret the words of the other person, I felt my body pushed away from the comforts of my bed and onto the ground. 

I opened my eyes to glare at the person who disturbed my beauty rest only to see Minzy with a guilty look on her face. 

“I’m sorry, unnie, but you have to wake up. I think CL wants to talk now,” Minzy said.

My gaze immediately softened. I could never get mad at Minzy.

“Okay.” 

Together, we walked out the room. Rain and CL were already seated on the sofa while Bom was busy making breakfast in the kitchen. It was totally expected of her to think about food even in these kinds of situations. 

“Pancakes are ready!” Bom held a tray filled with what she said were pancakes. It looked nothing like pancakes. 

“Are you sure those are pancakes?” I raised an eyebrow at her.

“I was trying out these Instagram inspired pancakes. It looked cute in the DIY videos though,” Bom said.

“How are you feeling, Rain oppa?” Minzy asked.

“I’m feeling much better thanks to you girls.” He smiled. 

“We need to talk and figure out our next plan,” CL said.

I nodded and plop down on the bean bag beside the sofa before grabbing a plate of pancakes from Bom. I need some energy to be able to handle this serious discussion, especially at 6 in the morning. 

“Why do you think YG called the police though? It was obvious he was the one who did it since no one else would have known there would be a drug distribution that night except for us and the gang members,” CL started the discussion with a frown on her face.

“You’ll get wrinkles, Chae Im.” Bom winked at her but she completely ignored Bom.

“It could be one of the gang members but there would be a dead

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter