2NE1 In Action

So Undercover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kkangpae is a South Korea Mafia Organisation. Check out https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kkangpae for more information. Without further ado, I hope you guys will enjoy the first chapter!

 

“Boss wants to meet us,” CL aka the baddest female and the team leader said. 

 

Bom groaned out loud and mumbled incoherent words. 

 

“He better have a good reason to be interrupting my nap time,” Bom said as she stretched out her lazy limbs.  

 

“Quit complaining, Bom. You should have expected this when you made that car explode,” CL said while she glared at Bom. If looks could kill, Bom would have combusted into flames.

 

“I said sorry, didn't I?” Bom rebutted.

 

“You two, stop it. Boss is waiting for us,” Dara interrupted their bickering. 

 

Bom left the room in a huff. People should really stop disturbing her nap time, you don’t know when Bominator might appear, Dara thought. 

 

As 2NE1 arrived in their Boss’s office, the atmosphere was laced with tension. Yang Hyun Suk better known as YG turned away from his office window that overlooked Seoul city and faced the girls. His hawk like eyes observed the four of them. But 2NE1 were unfazed, they had mastered the art of the poker face ever since the early days of their agent training.

 

“Do you know why you’re here, girls?” YG said without taking his eyes off them.

 

“No, boss,” CL replied.

 

“2NE1 is currently the highest ranked agents in the agency, I hope you girls know that,” YG said.

 

Oh no, there’s always bad news when someone starts off with a compliment, Dara thought. I swear if it’s because of Bom’s car exploding incident, I will slit . 

 

“My point here is, I trust that the four of you will be able to handle this next mission I’m about to assign to 2NE1,” he continued as he picked up some files from his office table.

 

A new mission? But we just finished our last mission an hour ago, Dara thought bitterly. 2NE1 rarely got to rest and they were hoping for some time off after accomplishing their previous mission. Who would've thought they would be assigned a new mission right after the last one.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter