Kwon Ji Yong

So Undercover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For anyone who forgot, here are the current identities of the girls.

Minzy: Choi Min Ri, sophomore.

 

CL: Jang Chae Im, junior.

 

Dara: Kim Da Ni, senior.

 

Bom: Da Ni’s fraternal twin sister, Kim Bo Mi.

 

Happy reading!

 

“Girls, wake up. Our first class starts in a few hours,” CL said.

 

Bom and Minzy instantly got out of bed and started getting ready. Being an agent, they were trained to be sensitive to sounds even while asleep. Well, at least the three of them were. 

 

Dara never excelled in that part of training and it was probably the only part of training she was bad at. She was and still is a heavy sleeper. A bomb could literally go off in the building and she would still be sound asleep. 

 

“Dara, wake up.” CL nudged her. But Dara just rolled over to the other side of her bed and remained asleep. 

 

“Let me do it, Chae,” Bom said. Then, she pushed Dara out of the bed causing her to land on the ground with a thud. Dara’s loud groan and a string of curses were heard a few moments later.

 

“Get up, we have to discuss strategies before leaving for class,” CL said.

 

Without a word, Dara made her way to the bathroom half awake.

 

It didn't take long before all of them were gathered at the living room of their apartment. 

 

“Min Ri, you will have classes with the youngest friend of Kwon Ji Yong. His name is Lee Seung Hyun better known as Seungri. Make sure you befriend him,” CL said.

 

“I will be having classes with Kang Daesung so I'll be in charge of befriending him.” CL pointed to herself before looking over at Bom and Dara.

 

“Bo Mi, Choi Seung Hyun aka TOP and Dong Yong Bae aka Taeyang are taking the same classes as you. Befriend both of them, one by one if you have to,” CL instructed. 

 

“This will be fun.” Bom smirked.

 

“Da Ni.” CL turned to Dara.

 

“Both Kwon Ji Yong and you will be taking Advanced Business Studies. Be careful, Dee,” CL said.

 

“Don’t worry, Chae.” Dara smiled to ease CL’s concern. She was the only one among them with the qualifications to get into Kwon Ji Yong’s classes. Despite being a mafia’s son, Kwon Ji Yong was taking all the advanced classes and they had no idea why. I have to be extra careful around him, Dara thought. 

 

“You two be careful too. These

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter