Someone needs help

Falling in Love with my Best Friend

Kyuhyun went to Changmin's house, he is alone and all things necessary for the game were set up. Kyuhyun smirked because he's very sure that he will win since Changmin is not a game master like him.

"Hey Kyu! Sorry about earlier." Changmin said.

"It's ok...So shall we start?" Kyuhyun asked with a smirk.

"Yeah...I'll win, I promise that." Changmin said proudly.

"Let's see..." Kyuhyun said and they both sit in front of the screen.

They started the game and Changmin is always beaten by Kyuhyun. After a while Changmin asked Kyuhyun about Seohyun.

"Remember what you have promised to me?" Changmin asked.

"What promise?" Kyuhyun asked back while beating Changmin's character on screen.

"That dinner time....about Seohyun." he said. Kyuhyun continued to play and Changmin is starting to get revenge to Kyuhyun's character.

"What?! Are you trying to cheat here? We're playing and then you're asking weird questions?" Kyuhyun said.

"To tell you the truth Kyu...I'm here for your help. I need it right now..." Changmin said but Kyuhyun didn't bother him. "Please help me with Seohyun, I like her and I want to court her. I want her to be my girlfriend." Kyuhyun dropped the game control and looked at Changmin with a frown.

"What?" Kyuhyun asked.

"You promised me to help me with Seohyun and I need it right now." Changmin said.

Kyuhyun thinks for a while but then his uncontrollable mouth just said 'yes' AGAIN. Of course, what will Changmin think if he said 'no', he might think that he's jealous of him and wants Seohyun too.

"Thank you Kyu! You are really a friend." Changmin hugged him but he pulled away. "Sorry...I'm just carried away. By the way, what are Seohyun's likes and dislikes?" he asked.

Kyuhyun answered all his questions. "What's with you Cho Kyuhyun?! You are a pabo! Yet I don't want to be called selfish. he might think I like Seohyun too if I didn't answer him." he thought.

"Tomorrow Kyu, I'll be walking with her to school and after school too. Don't worry about us, I won't do anything to her. You can go with your girlfriend instead." Changmin smiled at him.

"Fine! Uh...I'm going home now, it's late." Kyuhyun stood up and walked away. Changmin followed him to the door.

"See you tomorrow." Changmin waved goodbye to him while Kyuhyun fakely smiled at him.

Kyuhyun reached their house and lied on his bed when he entered his room. He is thinking how will he act towards Seohyun since Changmin confessed that he wants to be her boyfriend, he thought he should stay away from Seohyun and just hang out with Sooyoung. He has an early class tomorrow and right now he cannot sleep.

 

Seohyun is waiting for Kyuhyun outside theri house for them to walk to school as what they usually do, but she felt there's something wrong. Kyuhyun should be there before she wakes up, it was actually Kyuhyun who wakes her up to her room. After a while she saw Changmin.

"Hey there beautiful..." Changmin greeted her.

"Hmmm..." he nodded and looking behind him to see if Kyuhyun is already there but still no signs of him.

"You are waiting for Kyu?" Changmin asked.

"Neh..." she sighed.

"He hasn't told you that I'm the one who's going to walk with you to school?" he asked.

"Really? Ok...Let's go." Seohyun walked with Changmin and he noticed the sadness in her face.

"Don't worry about Kyuhyun, he must be with his girlfriend right now." he said.

"Uhh...yeah, maybe..." she said and faked a smile.

 

Kyuhyun fetched Sooyoung in her house and when they are near the school, Sooyoung tugged Kyuhyun's sleeve and asked him to pass by the couple who are walking beside the street and he did it.

"See, I'm right! It's Seohyun and Changmin." Sooyoung said and called the two.

Sooyoung and Changmin talked as Kyuhyun slowed down his car. He cannot look on Seohyun who is now looking on him. When he felt that she already looked away, he took a glance to her and saw her looking to the ground unhappy. Changmin grabbed her hand after he talked with Sooyoung and continue walking to school. Sooyoung then looked at him and noticed that he and Seohyun didn't greet each other and his face looks very sad. She didn't asked him.

 

They now entered the room and when Changmin's about to talk to Seohyun, his phone rings. He excused himself for the call must be important. It's his mom who is living in the USA with his dad.

"Mom?" he answered the phone.

"Changmin...how are you my baby?" his mom asked.

"Mom, I'm not a baby anymore. And guess what, I saw this girl that I like. And I'm going to confess to her...She's so beautiful and innocent, like an angel and...." he said when his mom interrupted his next words.

"Changmin-ah, I'm sorry to hear that." she said.

"What do you mean, mom?" he asked.

"Me and you father decided that you'll transfer here to study." his mom said.

"Wae? But..." he said.

"Don't worry..when you finished studying, you can go back there and continue courting that girl you like." his mom said.

"Mom..." he said.

"Sorry...you have to. Your dad wants you to become a lawyer and quit basketball." his mom said.

"So...When will I go there?" he asked.

"Tomorrow morning is your flight, your dad arranged everything." his mom said and he was surprised.

"Tomorrow? So fast!" he said. "Then I won't let this day pass without confessing to her." he said.

"Sure you can! Ok, I'll be hanging up now. Prepare your luggage, ok?" she said.

"Ok mom...bye." he hung up and sighed. "Why so sudden?" he whispered and then go back to their room.

He sat beside Seohyun, "Seohyun-ah...let's go to your favorite restaurant later ok? I have to tell you something." he said.

"Ok...You look sad, Changmin-ah..." she said with concern.

"I'll explain later..." he said.

Kyuhyun was observing them while they're talking. He and Seohyun haven't talked for a while. Changmin took his phone out of his pocket and texted Kyuhyun.

To: Kyuhyun

From: Changmin

Let's talk during lunch. This is important.

He looked at Changmin and nodded.

 


It's already lunch time, and Seohyun went out of the classroom waving goodbye to the two guys. She will go to the library to have a research on their assignments. Changmin and Kyuhyun stayed inside the classroom while their classmates go out to eat.

"Kyuhyun-ah! I'm going to confess to her this day." Changmin started.

"What?! So sudden? Do you think she likes you already?" Kyuhyun replied in shock.

"No...But I have to. There's a little time left." he said.

"What do you mean?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I'll be leaving the country to study at the US. My mom called me earlier." he said.

"Do you expect that she'll have an answer for you after your confession?" Kyu asked.

"I'm not expecting an answer right now. I'll wait until I finished studies. And I won't miss a day without talking to her even on the computer." he said.

"Ok...So what are we going to do?" he asked.

"I'll ask you one thing, I mean two things." Changmin said.

"What?" Kyuhyun asked.

"First, please do take care of her." he said.

"Then the second one?" he asked again.

"Don't fall for her." Changmin said and smiled at him.

Kyuhyun didn't answer so Changmin just tapped his back.

"Gotta go now Kyu..." he said and left the room leaving Kyuhyun.

"His request is impossible...I mean...ah, nevermind." he stood up hitting the chair with his hand and goes out of the classroom with heavy steps.

 

Seohyun is sitting in the cafe inside the library reading a book when someone offered her a mocha frappe. He looked up and it was Changmin.

"Hi Changmin-ah! Are you done with the assignment?" she asked.

"Not yet." he paused. "Seohyun-ah...can we play basketball after?"

"Sure! But I'm not sure if I can go with you at the restaurant." she said.

"Ok...I understand. But promise me we'll play basketball later." he asked again.

"I said sure!" she said and laughed softly.

Without them knowing, Kyuhyun is stalking them and heard that they will play basketball later. He decided to go there too to hear what Seohyun will answer to Changmin when he confess. He is not confident after all because Seohyun is close to Changmin too. There is a big possibility that she will accept him. Kyuhyun is thinking deeper and deeper when someone touched his shoulder. He saw Sooyoung.

"What are you doing here, oppa?" she asked.

"Nothing..." he lied. Sooyoung looked to where he's looking earlier.

"Oppa, I'm going home. My classes are done." she said. "So you're staying?" she asked.

"I'll take you home." he said.

"No! I mean...I can handle myself, don't worry." she said. "Bye..."

"Bye, Sooyoung." he said and continued stalking the two.

 

Classes ended, Changmin pulled Seohyun's out of the classroom and headed to the gym. Kyuhyun was behind them. They started to play basketball, Seohyun is enjoying it but she noticed an unhappy Changmin. He can't steal the ball from her, he often misses shoots too.

"Changmin-ah! Are you alright?"Seohyun asked.

"Actually...I'm not alright." he said. Seohyun released the ball and walk to Changmin to comfort him.

"What's the problem? tell me please." she sat down beside Changmin.

"Mom called me earlier and said i have to go to US to study."

"Isn't that great." she said.

"No...Because I'll be leaving a special person here and I'm going to miss her so much." he said. Kyuhyun who is at the door can hear everything because their voices echo, he felt nervousness when he heard Changmin said those things.

"You don't know how much I'm going to miss you, Seohyun...You are special to me..." he paused. "I love you Seohyun. Will you be my girlfriend." he said and Seohyun was surprised.

"Aniyo!" she said. "I mean...Changmin-ah, I'm not ready for things like this. Sorry..." she said and felt a little guilt when she answered him a 'NO' right away.

"I know you'll answer that." he said. "I'm willing to wait Seohyun, I promise you, I'm not going to look for other girls there." he continued.

"Don't say that oppa. You are free..." she said.

"Fine...But please open you laptop everyday so that I can talk to you." he said.

"Errr...ok..." she said. "Because of that, I'll just do my assignment later at night. I'll treat you to my favorite restaurant." Changmin's face looked brighter after she said it.

 

They went to the restaurant ans eat there. They were talking about their future plans. Kyuhyun went home feeling relieved by what he has witnessed, he decided to call Seohyun later. A smile appeared on his face before opening his laptop and play starcraft.

 

Thank you for supporting chingus.

Please leave a comment, please...