Chapter 5

Falling in Love with my Best Friend

Kyuhyun

I woke because of the sun rays hitting my face; I looked at my watch and realized that I’m super late to class. I panicked, but before I leave I check if Seohyun is still sleeping but she’s not there and the goguma cake at the table was gone. I heard a voice from a television and it sounded like that frog whom she’s obsessed with. Then I saw her watching it seriously while eating the goguma cake I’ve bought yesterday. I planned to prank her but I remembered that we haven’t talked yet.

“Seohyun… I…” I started.

She stopped eating the cake and turned off the television.

“Don’t worry, I understand. I know we can’t always be together because we have our own lives. Don’t worry, I can take care of myself.” She turned to me and smiled.

“Sorry about my reaction yesterday…” I asked her.

“You shouldn’t worry about Changmin oppa, he’s so nice to me. By the way, thanks for the cake.” She said.

“I think I won’t be going to school this day. I’ll stay here…” I said.

“Mwoh?” she reacted.

I’ll use your bathroom ok? I’m going to take a shower.” I asked her.

“Ok…It’s not your first time to use it so why ask?” she said annoyingly.

 

After some time, Kyuhyun went out of the bathroom.

“So how’s your….”Seohyun was shocked upon seeing Kyuhyun with just a towel around his waist.

“I forgot, I have no clothes with me. Can I have uncle’s first?” I asked her.

“Go ask and get it yourself.” She said to me.

“Hah! You don’t want?” Kyuhyun asked her while walking towards her. Seohyun looked up to him because he’s in front of her now.

“Aniyo!” she sticks her tongue out.

“Then I’m going to remove this towel in front of you.” He smirked at her.

“Ahhh…!” Seohyun started screaming and running around her room because Kyuhyun is trying to catch her. Now Seohyun was trapped, she’s leaning on the wall and Kyuhyun is in front of her. They stared at each other’s eyes Kyuhyun is leaning closer to her as she closes her eyes. Then suddenly, the door opened.

“What are you two doing?” Tiffany was shocked with the scene. Siwon came over too to see the reason of Tiffany’s screaming. He saw the two maknaes turned their backs to each other with their red cheeks.

“Baby, you’re screaming so loud…” he said.

“It’s because….Hmp! Seohyun, Kyuhyun, we’ll talk later. Get dressed first Kyuhyun will you?” she scolded the maknaes and goes out of the room with Siwon.

“It’s your fault! Now, I’m getting scolded by unnie.” Seohyun glared at Kyuhyun.

“It’s your fault! I’m asking you nicely to give me some clothes so I can change.” Kyuhyun goes out of the room and asked Siwon for a shirt and pants.

 

Tiffany waiting for Seohyun and Kyuhyun at the living room with a serious face.

“Calm down, baby…” Siwon said to her and kissed her on the cheek.

“How? Those two…They have to realize that they’re not kids anymore to tease each other like that.” She said. Then the two came with their heads facing the floor.

“Unnie…” Seohyun started.

“Yah! What are you doing earlier?” Tiffany asked them.

“Well…we are just playing noona.” Kyuhyun defended.

“Such kind of game does not suit your age anymore. Look, you’re not kids anymore, you are a TEENAGER.” Tiffany emphasized.

“Sorry unnie…it’s won’t happen again.”Seohyun said and went closer to Tiffany and hugged her.

“Good!” Tiffany hugged her back. “By the way Seohyun, when are we going to have our shopping?” Tiffany asked.

“Uhmm…unnie, I’m busy with my studies.” Seohyun pouted.

“Why? Don’t you have a weekend? Yesterday is an excuse since you are sick. And I can't believe it! You are sick because of this boy?" she glared at Kyuhyun. He looked away trying to escape the look. Siwon chuckled at the scene.

"By the way Kyu. Who is your girlfriend?" Siwon asked.

"Hmmm...Her name is Sooyoung. She accepted me right after I ask her to be my girlfriend." he said.

"What??? That fast?" Tiffany reacted and then turned to Seohyun. "Baby...don't do the same ok? If someone asks you to be his girlfriend, do not accept him right away. He has to prove something first." Tiffany made Kyuhyun hear those things. Seohyun nodded taking her unnie's advices seriously.

"Oh...That's why you made me suffer first before accepting me?" Siwon asked sitting down beside Tiffany.

"What if I say yes?!" Tiffany laughed softly.

"That's what I like about you. You are hard to get." he answered. "And i think Seohyun will be next in line."

"As if someone will court her." Kyuhyun jokingly said. He felt Tiffany's glare again. "I mean, look at the way she dresses. He's like a guy."

"So what? I know, someone will accept me even if I'm like this." Seohyun hit Kyuhyun with a pillow.

"Yes! And she's even beautiful without looking girly and wearing make up." Tiffany said. "What more if she dresses more girly and put some make up? Don't worry baby...On Saturday, I promise you this guy's jaw will drop." Tiffany laughed as she leaned on Siwon's chest.

"I never dreamed of getting a compliment from him unnie. Oh! I forgot to tell you, I met a very nice guy and he's handsome too unnie!!!" she said blushing.

Kyuhyun, upon, hearing it and seeing Seohyun blushed just crossed her arms on his chest and rolled his eyes. "I'm more handsome than him!" he said.

"She's talking to me right?" Tiffany said. "Oh, mind to introduce him to us?"

"Sure unnie. But let me remind you, he's not my boyfriend. He's just a friend." she continued.

"Yes! And I am her BEST FRIEND." Kyuhyun came in between the conversation again.

"I'm not talking to you." Seohyun said.

"Fine. I'll shut up!" he answered.

"Maybe on weekend." Tiffany suggested.

"What about a triple date. Me and you..."Siwon said. "Kyuhyun and his girlfriend Sooyoung, and Seohyun with her friend. What his name, maknae?"

"He is Changmin oppa." Seohyun smiled cheekily.

"Oppa?" Kyuhyun interrupted.

"Why? Something wrong?" Seohyun glared at him.

"Whatever! I never get anything today but lots of glares from them, hyung!" he said.

"Getting back to the date. Are you up to it, Kyu? Seo?" Tiffany asked.

"Sure, noona!" Kyuhyun raised his hand.

"Hmmm..I'll ask Changmin oppa first." she said while texting Changmin.

"Ahhh...you have his number?" Kyuhyun took a glimpse on her phone.

"Yes! We exchanged numbers." Seohyun said.

"What? He's a stranger." he said.

"Not for me! We're friends! And will you please stop looking at my texts." Seohyun hid her phone after she texted Changmin. After a while she felt her phone vibrated.

"Unnie!!! He accepted your invitation. He said that he wanted to meet you all."

"I can feel that he's a nice man." Tiffany said and caressed Seohyun's hair.

"I'll call Sooyoung too. But maybe later..." Kyuhyun said.

"Baby....I'm going to make you extra beautiful that day. No no's!" Tiffany exclaimed.

"What more can I do?" Seohyun hugged her unnie.

"These are the two most beautiful ladies in my life next to my mom of course!" Siwon said as he hugged Tiffany reaching to Seohyun's shoulder too.

"Aish! Now, I'm out of place." Kyuhyun said. "Seo, let's go out later and play basketball."

"What? Did I really heard it from you?" Seohyun laughed.

"Are you deaf? Of course! Stop asking and be ready." he said and walked out, aviding her .

 

 

 

hehehe...hope you enjoy!!! it's my off, but i'm going out later.

comments please and any suggestions?