Another POVs and the day after

Falling in Love with my Best Friend

Until Sooyoung got home, she cannot take Changmin out of her mind. He even forget about Kyuhyun that night that they are couple. She admit to herself that she gets attracted to men easily, and that she accepted Kyuhyun as her boyfriend because she's just bored so she felt really guilty. As she has observed Changmin earlier, she is very sure that he likes Seohyun so much more than a friend but he just can't admit it since Kyuhyun and the other couple were there. "Seohyun is so lucky! I wanna have a guy like Changmin oppa..." she sighed. "No! I must stick to Kyuhyun, i don't want to break his heart. But I think it will break his heart more if I let this relationship going. I don't know what to do!" She pulled out her phone from her bag and saw a text message from Kyuhyun, thanking her and saying good night to her. She decided then not to break up with him, she thought she can develop these feelings of her into a real one. She must try, she have to. She also noticed that Kyuhyun is kinda interested with Seohyun too and was so jealous over Changmin, but she make herself believe that it's just a best friend jealousy. She double sighed and went to sleep.

 

Changmin on the other hand feels so grateful and happy for he have spent a night with Seohyun together with her loved ones. He felt like he has some special place in Seohyun's heart. He likes Seohyun, he admitted it many times in the dinner but he always gives an excuse that he loves her as a friend. The truth is, from the day Seohyun lost her way and passed in his favorite place which is the gym, he already liked her. She's so innocent and she's the only one who won't fangirl a varsity player like him, instead she competes with him. "She's so unique! One of a kind!" he thought while smiling widely. Sometimes he wanted to ask Seohyun out but her best friend is always a . He also felt something when he's sitting beside Seohyun earlier, eventhough she's good in pretending that she is not jealous or something on Sooyoung because of her smiles, he knew that Seohyun is not mad or something she's just sad. "Don't worry Seohyun...I'll take away your sadness. I wonder if Kyuhyun hasn't felt that? I mean, they've been together for years and it's possible to fall in love with each other but....Nevermind." he talked to himself.

 

The next day, Seohyun got up early in the bed and headed to school right away. Kyuhyun on the other hand planned to wait for her so that they can go to school together but her mom told him that she has gone to school already.

"Aish! That girl! When did she learned to go alone to school?" he rides his car.

Seohyun was fixing something in her locker when pair of hands cover her eyes.

"Kyuhyun-ah!" she said. She turned around and saw a disappointed look of Changmin. "Changmin?"

"Yeah...uhm...would you like to go to class together?"he asked.

"Sure! Just wait..." she said as she gets the book for her first subject. "What room are you?"

"Room 316." he said.

"Omo! We are on the same class but I didn't saw you ever there." she said in surprise.

"It's because...It's embarassing but yeah I choose my classes. If I don't feel like attending, I really don't and just spend time at the gym. I'm a varsity anyway..." he explained.

"Fine! So varsity players do receive special treatment huh?" Seohyun shook her head.

"Hey! Don't be like that!" he said and Seohyun is already walking away from the locker. "Wait for me!"

 

Kyuhyun is walking alone in the corridor. He called Sooyoung earlier and told him that she can't make it because she's sick due to last night's date. While walking he saw Changmin following Seohyun to their class so he greeted them. Kyuhyun grabbed Seohyun's books from her hands.

"I can carry those!" she said.

"No! These are heavy!" he said and stared at her from head to toe and started laughing.

"Wae?!" Seohyun asked pinching his arm.

"Ouch!" he continued laughing. "You changed the way you dress already? Oh so girly..." he teased.

"Cho Kyuhyun!!!" she slapped his arm. "It's from Tiffany unnie, she'll get mad at me if I didn't wear those."

"So it's many? I'll be watching your outfits everyday from now on." he laughed.

"Stop teasing!!!" she grabs her books from Kyuhyun and ran away from them.

While laughing Kyuhyun heard Changmin muttering something.

"Wow! She's really beautiful." Changmin said.

"What?" Kyuhyun stopped laughing and looked at Changmin.

"I said she's beautiful. Man, I think I'm going crazy." he said. "Can I ask you one thing?"

"What?" Kyuhyun asked in serious tone.

"I wanted to court her, but I need your help. I mean...I wanted to know her likes and dislikes. Are you willing to help me?" he asked.

Kyuhyun froze after what Changmin has confessed, he doesn't know what to answer until his mouth uncontrollably said 'YES'. Changmin jumped in happiness and ran to the classroom before the teacher goes in. Kyuhyun cursed himself from saying yes to Changmin because it's like giving away his best friend to a stranger. He hit his head on the wall hoping he can turn back the time.

While inside the classroom, Changmin passed a note to Seohyun inviting her for lunch. Seohyun nodded and wrote something on the paper and gave it back to him. 'Sure! Kyuhyun will join us ok?' Changmin nodded.

"Kyu-ah!" she whispered. "Let's go to lunch together..."

Kyuhyun's heart jumped in happiness but then... "with Changmin oppa."

"Fine!" he stood up and yelled.

Seohyun was surprised by Kyuhyun's act and was embarassed because their classmates are looking at them and also the teacher.

"Mr. Cho! Ms. Seo! Something wrong?" Ms. Lee asked.

"Nothing Ms. Lee..." Seohyun stood up and bowed. "Mianhe..." Kyuhyun bowed too and Ms. Lee asked them to sit down. Seohyun rolled her eyes to Kyuhyun.

 

At the canteen...

"Kyu-ah! Where is Sooyoung?" Seohyun asked in soft voice.

"She's at home! Sick!" he said.

"Are you planning to visit her later?" Seohyun asked him.

"No! She told me she's fine already..." he answered.

"Man, you have to visit her she's your girlfriend." Changmin said.

"Fine!" he said.

"I'll go with you..." Seohyun said. "Would you like to go with us, Changmin?"

He shook his head. "Dad, told me we have an important meeting later at home."

"Ok...So it's just me and Kyuhyun..." she smiled.

"Thank goodness!" Kyuhyun smirked.

 

Kyuhyun and Seohyun went to Sooyoung's house after classes.

"Unnie!!!" Seohyun ran towards Sooyoung and hugged her. Kyuhyun smiled at the sight of that.

"Seohyun...you are so sweet. You are sweeter than Kyuhyun oppa." Sooyoung looked at him while hugging Seohyun back.

"Because he is evil, you didn't know unnie?" Seohyun chuckled.

"No...because for me he's a prince." Sooyoung said and Seohyun pouted sadly.

"By the way, Sooyoung unnie we bought you these." Seohyun picked up the chocolates in the paper bag and Kyuhyun placed the flowers on the table beside her bed.

"Aww...Thanks!" She said.

"Just a second!" Seohyun went out of the room and goes to the kitchen to prepare the cake they have bought.

Kyuhyun sat beside Sooyoung and caressed her hair. "Have you eaten already?" he asked

"No...I have no appetite." she answered.

"You have to eat and have a lot of rest ok?" he demanded.

"Ohh...my boyfriend is so caring. Saranghaeyo..."Sooyoung touched his face.

"S-saranghae..."Kyuhyun responded and Sooyoung kissed him on the lips.

Seohyun was in front of the room holding a tray and she can't open it so she put it first on the table beside the room and slowly open the door seeing Kyuhyun and Sooyoung kissing. She immediately closed the door and felt her heart breaking into pieces. She's holding her tears but she can't so what she did is just rushed out of the house and go home.

"What took her so long?" Kyuhyun scratched his head and goes out of Sooyoung's room. He asked the maid if she saw Seohyun and the maid told him that she already go home, that she has an emergency. Kyuhyun went back upstairs but before he enters Sooyoung's room, she saw a tray with a plate of three slices of cake. "Seohyun?" he whispered.

Kyuhyun peeked in the room and saw Sooyoung already sleeping, so he just left a note on the table beside her bed and go to Seohyun's house.

 

 

 

Just tell me if my chapters are getting boring...and suggest me something that lacks.

Thank you!!! Please leave a comment too :)