Confessions

Falling in Love with my Best Friend

After Changmin left, Seohyun and Kyuhyun being together became more limited. Why? Because of Sooyoung. She's forcing Kyuhyun to go there and here in very unexpected times. They even broke up a couple of times but Sooyoung keeps on going back to him again and again. Everytime they broke up, Kyuhyun goes to Seohyun and of course she's the one to comfort him. Now Kyuhyun is confused about who he really likes.

One day, Sooyoung came over to Kyuhyun who was with Seohyun.

"Kyuhyun, we have to talk. I have to tell you something." she said then looked at Seohyun.

"Uhmmm...I'll go now. See you later Kyu." Seohyun said. But after she left them, she hid behind a wall and dare to listen to their conversation. She noticed the serious look on Sooyoung's face and whispered to herself, "Oh no! Not again!" The thoughts of Sooyoung breaking up with Kyuhyun again came to her mind. Seeing her best friend hurt, made her hurt much because until now she's in love with him.

"What is it?" Kyuhyun started and hold Sooyoung's hand.

"Look! I'm so sorry..." Sooyoung said.

"What do you mean by that?" he asked.

"I'm breaking up with you." she replied.

"Uh, yeah...And after this we will be together again. Ok, we're done." he said.

"Kyuhyun! I'm serious this time. We won't be together again." she said. Kyuhyun chuckled after she said that.

"You're lying..."Kyuhyun said and hugged her. "I know you can't leave me.""

"I can and I'm doing it right now." she said pulling herself from Kyuhyun's hug. "The truth is, Kyuhyun, I really love this guy for a long time and even if we broke up a long time ago, it was still him. Sorry..." she explained.

"Your ex, right?" he asked bitterly.

"Yes. It's him! He came back to me...Hangeng." she said. "And we planned to get married after we graduate."

"So even if you are with me, you already have plans with him?!" he yelled at her but Sooyoung remained cool like she doesn't care.

"I'm very sorry Kyuhyun..." was the last words she said and left him alone.

Kyuhyun is still standing to where Sooyoung left him, clenching his fist and crying. Seohyun's heart breaks into pieces once again as she saw Kyuhyun crying. When Kyuhyun's about to walk to where she is she quickly retreated the place and goes to the nearest comfort room. She's holding her left chest feeling her tiredness from running and also the hurt she has felt earlier when someone tapped her shoulder.

"Yah!" she's surprised. "Ah...Sooyoung unnie..."

"Why are you so tired and are you crying?" she asked when she noticed my eyes who are holding the tears to fall.

"No...sorry. I'll go now." Seohyun  said.

"Wait!" Sooyoung called her.

"I'll be leaving soon." she said.

"I know...I heard it! You're really good at leaving him. I thought you can be trusted, but I guess I'm wrong." Seohyun said uncontrollably.

"Y-you heard it?" Sooyoung asked.

"Yes! And now, he's broken hearted because of you." she said without noticing her tears fell from her eyes.

"Sorry Seohyun...Please, I know he's special for you...It's your turn to take care of him." Sooyoung replied.

"My turn? It's always me who is beside him, you never took care of him even once." Seohyun yelled.

Sooyoung looked down embarassingly, "Sorry..." then she left the room.

After some time, Seohyun wiped her tears and put on some make up to hide her red face. Then she goes out and surprised to see Kyuhyun there.

"Kyu..." she said in a low voice.

"Come with me, we have to talk." he dragged her to his car and goes to their house.


Kyuhyun took her to the playground where they usually play since they were kids, they're all alone there. Kyuhyun's back is facing Seohyun and she is still clueless why he took her there.

"K-Kyu..." Seohyun started to speak.

"Why did you do that?" he asked.

"Did what?" she asked back.

"Why did you said those things to Sooyoung?" he faced her.

"K-Kyu...I don't want you to get hurt." she said.

"By what? Telling her all her faults? Look...you don't have to get in our problem. You, you don't have to care..." tears start falling from his eyes.

"Kyuhyun-ah! Please...just forget about her!" she walked towards him and hugged him but Kyuhyun pushed her away.

"No! You know, I love her. You have nothing to do with it." Kyuhyun yelled.

Seohyun began to cry too. "Uh, yeah! And you know what, I don't know why I care so much about you. Yes, I am your best friend and you know what? I'm hurt even more by seeing you crying. I know I looked like a fool all these years, and ignored someone's confession because of you!  Because I love you Kyuhyun-ah! I love you...more than what you think." she said and Kyuhyun stopped crying and looked at her.

"What?" he asked.

Seohyun shook her head. "You can blame me alone for this because it's just me who fell for you. I can't blame you, right? Because for you I'm only your best friend and nothing more. Don't worry, I'll forget about these feelings soon. Maybe I should have ignore you everytime you run to me because of Sooyoung-related problems. I'm sorry, it's my fault, don't feel guilty. I'll just go." she tried to run away but Kyuhyun caught her arm.

"Please, Kyu...Don't make this hard for me." she said not looking at Kyuhyun but he pulled her into a hug. All she can do now is cry harder.

"Seohyun...I'm sorry, it's me who promised to take care of you but then it was still you who take care of me. I'm so irresponsible. I'm sorry...I love you, you know that." he said.

Seohyun pulled herself from him. "Yes, I know...because we are best friends right?"

"Uh....yes???" he said.

"Look, Kyuhyun. Don't make me think that you are taking advantage of me because I confessed to you. I don't want to be a replacement for someone. So please...just stop this." she said and runs to stop a cab.

Kyuhyun thinks for awhile. He knew that he loves Seohyun but he loves Sooyoung too and she is his girlfriend, i mean ex. But he never deny the fact that he got jealous over men who walks around Seohyun especially Changmin who are very close to her. And now, after a few months, they'll graduate and so as Changmin who will come back here in Korea after that.

 

Seohyun came back to their house but she never let her mother or father see her because of her eyes. He hugged the big Keroro doll in her bed and continue crying. After awhile she decided to turn on her laptop and as always, Changmin is online waiting for her.

"Seohyun-ah! I missed you."

"I missed you too oppa..."

"Even if I couldn't see you, I can feel that you're sad."

"Aniyo..."

"Tell me, I'm here for you."

"Min....I confessed to someone. And it hurts because I know he doesn't feel the same."

"Was it Kyuhyun?"

"Yes... I won't deny it anymore."

"I know...I know that you are in love with him a long time ago."

"Wae? Sorry.."

"And I took that as an excuse for not accepting me."

"Min..."

"Don't cry...We'll graduate soon and I'll go back there."

"Ok...When will you come back?"

"It's still a secret. Uh...I know you're pouting."

"Min!!!"

"Ok...I have to go for awhile, have to do a project."

"Ok, bye."

She turned off her laptop and she felt somehow relieved. So she goes back to her bed and covered herself with a blanket hugging the Keroro doll with her. But then, she heard someone entered her room but she didn't mind.

"Maybe, it's just mom." she whispered and closed her eyes.

 

 

 

She confessed. He is confused.

Sooyoung's gone and Changmin will go back soon. Are you happy chingus?

Who can be that person who enetered her room?

I'll update after I update my pending TaeTeuk fic, arasso?