The Date

Falling in Love with my Best Friend

When Kyuhyun and Seohyun got out of the yard, Kyuhyun picked up the ball and threw it at Seohyun with his smirk.

"Oh...so you're really challenging me?" Seohyun said proudly. "Well, you're not going to win."

"Let's see..."Kyuhyun said but at the back of his mind, he thought that it's a long time since he had played basketball. He must not able to defeat her.

Thry started playing and from the start, Seohyun is the aggressive one she won't let Kyuhyun get even a single score. Kyuhyun tried to steal the ball from her but he's always unsuccesful.

"Fine! I give up!" he said.

"Tsc! Playing with Changmin oppa is more challenging." she said as she drop the ball from her hands.

"Will you stop mentioning his name over and over again? I don't care about him!" he said.

"But I was just...Well, I want you to get to know him more. He's really nice, believe me!" she exclaimed.

"Really? I'm not interested  I said." he looked away from Seohyun.

"Ok here...How about I'll make friends with Sooyoung but you should be friends with Changmin oppa too." she grinned.

"Really? You'll make friends with Sooyoung?" he can't believe his ears. He thought that Seohyun should be jealous because his attention for her has been divided. "Fine!" he finally agreed.

"Seohyun! Kyuhyun! Me and Siwon are going home. Kyuhyun would you like to go with us? We'll drop you at your house." Tiffany said.

"Sure noona! Bye Seohyun...See you tomorrow. See an ugly duckling turn into a beautiful swan." he .

"Arrggh!!!! I'm not ugly!" she crossed her arms.

"Fine! You're not. Don't forget ok?" he repeated again.

"Go now!" she said and runs back to their house.

 

Kyuhyun reached their house and headed straight to his room. He texted Sooyoung that his cousin and his cousin's girlfriend has invited her for a dinner tomorrow. Sooyoung agreed immediately. He sighed as he thought of texting Seohyun but he called her instead.

"Yoboseyo?" Seohyun answered.

"Ugly duckling! Sooyoung will be coming tomorrow, so don't forget about what you've said earlier." he laughed evilly.

"Fine! You too! And please, stop those evil laughs it gives me creeps." Seohyun replied as her yawn can be heard by Kyuhyun.

"You better sleep now." he said.

"Hm...Good night Kyu!" she replied and hung up the phone.

"So funny...I wonder what will she look like tomorrow." he thought.

 

The next day, Tiffany goes to Seohyun's house earlier than the usual but she found her still sleeping so soundly.

"Seohyun-ah!!! You have to move faster or else I'm going to reveal all you pictures when you're still a kid." Tiffany said.

Seohyun got up and answered Tiffany. "Ne...unnie...I'm going to take a bath first."

"Good! Faster now..." Tiffany pushed her into the bathroom.

At the mall, Tiffany stopped in front of a shop who's selling formal clothings. She dragged Seohyun with her. She the  started picking up dresses for Seohyun to try on, after that she chose one for herself.

"I know we'll look more beautiful in these Hyunnie..." Tiffany said.

"You sure unnie? But I feel like I'm not comfortable with that dress..." she pouted.

"You have to! You have to impress Ky...I mean Changmin." Tiffany said.

"Ok...But unnie please...only this time." she begged.

"Awww...so the clothes I've bought for you will be put to waste?" Tiffany sighed and looked down.

"Wae? You bought clothes for me?" Seohyun asked.

"Hmmm.." Tiffany nodded sadly.

"Oh...Ok unnie, I'll wear those." Seohyun answered defeatedly.

"Thank you, Hyunnie...I know you won't let me down." Tiffany smiled victoriously. From the very start, she and Siwon is planning to get their cousins close together. They really want them to end uo together someday. But when they found out that Kyuhyun already has a girlfriend and Seohyun has a mystery guy who they don't know if that guy is courting her or not, Tiffany insists that they still should end up together since they're still young many things can happen, their feelings can be changed.

 

"Soo, I'll pick you up now ok?" Kyuhyun talking to Sooyoung at the phone. "I'm with my hyung. Ok bye..." he hung up.

"Kyu, Tiffany told me that we don't have to pick them up. They'll meet up with Changmin so that he can go with them in the car." Siwon said.

"Aish! I don't care! What's important is Sooyoung is with me." he said with jealousy in his voice. Siwon chuckled. "What hyung?!"

"Nothing...Let's go fetch Sooyoung." Siwon answered.

Sooyoung is already in front of their house as Kyuhyun and Siwon stopped there. Kyuhyun introduced his cousin and Sooyoung to each other.

"You look great Soo!" he hugged her.

"So as you, Kyu..." she kissed him on the cheek.

After that Siwon faked a cough for them to notice that they have to go now.

 

"Changmin-ah! Where are you?" Seohyun asked worriedly. Tiffany is glancing at her as she drives. "Oh, ok! Bye!"

"Unnie, he's at the coffee shop right over there." Seohyun pointed at the place.

"Ok...Hmmm...So this Changmin must be really handsome." Tiffany .

"Unnie?!" Seohyun said as she saw a man exiting the coffee shop. "Omo! That's him!"

"Awww...Hyunnie!!! He's really handsome! More handsome than Kyuhyun." Tiffany laughed. Seohyun just pouted.

Seohyun immediately goes down from the car as soon as Tiffany stopped. Tiffany watched them together and thought, "This is hard! Tough competition for Kyuhyun. I hope that guy is not interested with Seohyun. But what if he is and Seohyun is interested with him too. I don't want to think about that!" she sighed.

"Unnie!!! This is Changmin oppa, and oppa she's my cousin Tiffany unnie." Seohyun introduced them with each other, Tiffany smiled at him.

"Nice meeting you Tiffany-ssi!" Changmin offered his hand for a handshake.

"You too!" she accepted the handshake. "Go in now, we have to catch up with them." she said. This time Seohyun sat on the back to accompany Changmin, but she asked permission to Tiffany. While driving, she keeps on glancing on the mirror watching Seohyun and Changmin then shook her head.

 

"They're here!"Siwon stood up from his seat to Tiffany enter the restaurant. Kyuhyun was left with Sooyoung.

"You'll meet Seohyun again and her other friend." Kyuhyun said to her.

"Other friend?" Sooyoung asked.

"Yeah...He's a student fromour school too, a varsity." Kyuhyun crossed his arms on his chest. Sooyoung noticed Kyuhyun's jealousy over the guy, but she didn't mind. It's natural for best friends.

"Ehem..." Without realizing, Siwon and Tiffany is already in front of Kyuhyun and Sooyoung. Both of them stood up, and greeted them. Kyuhyun introduced Sooyoung to Tiffany and vice versa.

"You are pretty unnie." Sooyoung bowed to her.

"You too!"  Tiffany complimented her back. They sat down together.

"Where is Seohyun, noona?" Kyuhyun asked Tiffany.

"She'll be coming with Changmin. Just wait, she's just fixing something." She replied.

Kyuhyun chuckled. "I wonder what she looks like now." Sooyoung hit him softly.

They were laughing about some jokes made by Kyuhyun when Tiffany turned her head, "Oh! There they are!" she said excitedly. All their eyes were at Seohyun and Changmin walking in the restaurant. Other people were whispering too as Kyuhyun can hear it that the two looked good together and will make such a perfect couple. He's jealous and he can't take his eyes off Seohyun. He stood up and looks like he's stumbling. Siwon stood up too.

"Are you ok, Kyu?" he asked.

"Yeah!" then they go back to sit down.

Tiffany tapped Siwon's arm softly, signaling him to look at Kyuhyun. He's so surpirised that his best friend can pull off such outfit. Sooyoung looks surprised too but she's looking on Changmin. Seohyun and Changmin walked close to them. Kyuhyun's eyes are still stuck on Seohyun.

"Unnie!!!" Seohyun hugged Tiffany. "Siwon oppa, Kyu, Sooyoung, I want you to meet Changmin. He's my friend." she said. "Min, this is Siwon oppa my Tiffany unnie's boyfriend. Kyuhyun, you've met him already and Sooyoung his girlfriend."

"Nice meeting you all! By the way, you look familiar." Changmin said looking  at Sooyoung.

"Yeah! You too!" she answered. But deep inside her, she remembers him. He was the guy she bumped into.

Tiffany offered Seohyun and Changmin to sit down.

 

Siwon and Tiffany never stopped complimenting each other. Sooyoung is staring at Changmin, Kyuhyun is staring at Seohyun. Seohyun and Changmin are laughing together until Tiffany started a conversation.

"Changmin, don't you think Seohyun looks even more beautiful with her outfit and hair?" she asked.

"She's beautiful even without it. But yeah...I must admit that she really looks beautiful right now." he answered starightly and Seohyun blushed.

"So...an ugly duckling really turned into a beautiful swan." Kyuhyun just to enter the conversation.

"Yah! Whatever! I don't expect compliments from you!" she said. "Sooyoung, what came into your mind that you accepted Kyuhyun as your boyfriend?" Seohyun took a revenge.

"Uhmmm...I just like him." she answered it shortly.

"Changmin, why do you keep on sticking with Seohyun? Do you know that she's a man?" Kyuhyun chuckled.

"Well...it's just my type. I'm not into girly type of women." Changmin said. Tiffany and Siwon clapped their hands hearing Kyuhyun was defeated by Changmin's answer. Kyuhyun's blood is boiling, but was it because he's defeated or because of jealousy?

Seohyun laughed hard and then she excused herself to go to the comfort room. Kyuhyun excused himself too.

 

"I think I remember you...Changmin." Sooyoung started a conversation between them.

"Really? But I really think you look kinda familiar." he answered.

"I bumped into you in front of the school gate." she said.

"Wait! I think....yeah! That's it! I remember now. Sorry about that." he smiled and it melt her heart.

"So charming..." she thought. "Do you like my boyfriend's best friend?" she suddenly asked.

"To be honest yes! But maybe as a friend...I don't know if this feelings will develop into more than that. But yeah, I like her."

"Wow! You are honest! So are we friends now too?" she asked.

"I guess...Since your boyfriend and my friend are best friends." he smiled once again.

Tiffany and Siwon looked at them. Tiffany pinched Siwon's hand a bit upon noticing that Sooyoung must be interested with Changmin. But Changmin seemed not interested with her. Tiffany pull out her phone and texted Siwon, she doesn't want to whisper for they might suspect.

"See? She's already cheating on Kyuhyun!"

"Don't think like that. Maybe they're just friends...Let's talk later, ok?"

After that, Tiffany kissed him on the cheek and Siwon hold her hands not minding Sooyoung and Changmin.

 

Seohyun got out of the comfort room and saw Kyuhyun waiting for him outside.

"What? Are you here to make fun of me?" she asked.

"No! You know what? You really look good." he said.

"Thanks! Hey! Our deal, remember?" she asked.

"Ah, yeah!" he nodded.

"Ok...as we go back to our seats, I'll sit beside Sooyoung and you beside Changmin oppa." Seohyun said and tapped his shoulder. "This is so hard!!!"

"What's hard? to make friends with Sooyoung?" he asked.

"No!!! These heels..." she pouted. He chuckled because he thought that it's so cute. "Let's go!" she walked fast then she was about to fall for a slip but Kyuhyun caught her. Their faces are few inches away now.

"Kyuhyun..." she closed her eyes.

"What? Why?" he thought as he leaned closer to her.

"Yah! What is this?!" someone yelled behind them. Kyuhyun assisted Seohyun to stand straight. To their shock, it was Tiffany.

"Unnie???" Seohyun runs toward her.

"Why do I always caught you in such weird positions? If I'm another person, I'll think that you two have a romantic relationship." she scolded them again.

"Unnie...sorry...I slipped that's why..." she reasoned out.

"Fine! As you say so...go back to your seats now." she responded and head to the comfort room.

 

"Hey Sooyoung!" Seohyun greeted her and sat beside her. "Would you like to go to our house sometimes? For a girl bonding?" she asked.

"Yes! I would like to." she smiled.

"Yey! That would be fun! Besides, we can go out with Tiffany unnie sometimes."Seohyun said looking at Kyuhyun who was about to sit down beside Changmin.

"That's great! But what about Kyuhyun? He's your best friend...He might get jealous at me stealing your time from him." she laughed softly.

"Don't mind him. He will understand...I wanna have a girl friend too other that Tiffany unnie." Seohyun smiled showing her eyesmiles.

"You are too cute!!! That's why Changmin oppa likes you." she said without noticing Kyuhyun and Changmin heard it too. Seohyun blushed as she look at Changmin but frowned when she saw Kyuhyun glared at her.

"What's wrong with that guy?!" she whispered, talking about Kyuhyun.

"What?" Sooyoung asked.

"Ah...nothing. So see you on...I'll just call you if ever you can come to our house ok?"

"Ok." The two brushed their faces with each other.

 

"Hey man! I'll challenge you for a game. I know you love to play basketball, but you have to be good in this famous game too." Kyuhyun said grining widely.

"What is it?" Changmin asked.

"Starcraft! That's my specialty." he said.

"Well...does Starcraft interests Seohyun too?" he asked Kyuhyun.

"Yes! She plays with me sometimes." he said, trying to make Changmin  jealous.

"Oh...ok. So maybe I'll try to buy that game for myself too. To practice and to invite Seohyun too sometimes. and also you, of course!" he answered.

"Aish! This guy is making my blood boil even more."

"Are you ok, Kyu?" he asked Kyuhyun.

"Of course!  So let's play tomorrow, shall we?

"Sure!"

 

After the dinner date, they all go back home. Seohyun and Tiffany dropped Changmin at their house while Kyuhyun and Siwon dropped Sooyoung in  their house too.

"Siwon-ssi...Will you sleep at my house tonight? We have to talk about something..." she asked.

"Sure!" he said and Tiffany said goodbye to him.

 

Seohyun goes up to her room as Tiffany dropped her at their house. She's jealous over Sooyoung earlier but then she didn't let Kyuhyun or her Tiffany and Siwon oppa notice it. She's good at it, hiding her feelings. And what happened earlier, that she slipped and almost kiss never leave her mind. "Tiffany unnie's fault!" she murmured. She chuckled hearing herself blaming her unnie that they didn't kissed. She also like that fact that Changmin likes her, but she thought that Changmin sees her as a friend too. Yeah, they both see each other as a friend only and she don't think that she will develop a romantic feelings for him for she only likes Kyuhyun even if Kyuhyun is not as hot as Changmin or not as good to play basketball as Changmin. She sighed thinking that Kyuhyun already has a girlfriend and that from the very start, she's not Kyuhyun's ideal girl. This night, she feels happy but at the same time lonely.

Kyuhyun cannot get Seohyun off his mind. She's so beautiful and the dress looks good on her, she looks so pure and innocent yet very y. She's not his ideal girl, but he thought that maybe his ideal girl has now changed. He can't forget about what Changmin has said earlier that Seohyun is his type. He become so jealous hearing Changmin complimenting Seohyun and all! "It must be me telling those things to her!" he slammed the book on the table. "I don't know why I'm acting this way! Maybe I'm just tired." He goes to the bathroom and washed his faced, he cleaned himself and changed clothes. As he lie on his bed he his iPod and put on his earphones. Hearing this song reminds him of Seohyun.

Oh, her eyes, her eyes, make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair, falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful, and I tell her every day

Yeah, I know, I know, when I compliment her she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so, sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me do I look ok, I say

When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing, just the way you are
And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while
Because girl you're amazing, just the way you are(yeah)

Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she let me
Her laugh, her laugh, she hates but I think it's so y
She's so beautiful, and I tell her every day

Oh, you know, you know, you know, I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for then just stay the same
So, don't even bother asking if you look ok
You know I'll say

When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing, just the way you are
And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while
Because girl you're amazing, just the way you are
The way you are, the way you are
Girl you're amazing, just the way you are

When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing, just the way you are
And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while
Cause girl you're amazing, just the way you are. Yeah

"Aish!!! You are unbelievable Kyuhyun! Stop this!" he tried to switch his iPod to another song but his hand involuntarily put it on the same song again and make it repeat. He listened to it again and again until he falls asleep.

 

 

Haha! This is long...Or was it the pictures that made this long?

Thank you for supporting my FFs. Have a good health chingus, Saranghaeyo ♥

God bless us all :)