Date: Part 2

Falling in Love with my Best Friend

"Let's go there!" Kyuhyun pulled Seohyun to a restaurant.

"Huh? But this is...." Seohyun said disgustingly.

"Let's have a dare!" Kyuhyun suggested with a smirk forming on his face.

"What dare?! This is a joke you know..." Seohyun rolled her eyes.

"You're afraid to lose?" Kyuhyun asked teasingly.

"Since when?" Seohyun raised her eyebrow. "Come on! You move too slow, like...like...Ddangkoma!" Seohyun said.

"Well, I'd rather be Ddangkoma than Keroro." Kyuhyun sticks his tongue out. "Well, the dare is...you only have to eat burger." Kyuhyun said.

"What??? How dare you?!" Seohyun hits his arm.

"You're afraid?" Kyuhyun smirked.

"I told you I'm not! Go order that burger right now!" Seohyun demanded. "What will be the consequence then?"

"Let's start with the rules first...If you lose, you have to kiss me on the lips...not just that! Kiss me at the middle of busy people." Kyuhyun smirked once again.

"And if I won?" Seohyun asked. "Ok, I should make the consequence....you should eat vegetables for the whole week and that's final!" she said.

"Ok deal!" Kyuhyun said proudly. "Wait! Do not throw up or else you still lose." he victoriously said.

"Hm? Fine!" she said.

After that Kyuhyun ordered a large burgers for both of them. Seohyun's eyes widen when she saw the burgers and almost throw up. Kyuhyun pretended not to notice it and goes to an empty seat. "So?"

"What?!" Seohyun sits angrily. Seohyun starts eating the burger in a fast manner.

Kyuhyun was amazed and thought that this girl will never let herself lose. He starts eating too, watching Seohyun shaking his head.

"Done!" Seohyun said and drinks the cola.

Kyuhyun laughed. "Alright! Let me finish first." He watched Seohyun's pale face and he thought that she's gonna throw up after some time. Seohyun then stood up and rushed to the comfort room. Kyuhyun smirked at his victory and left his burger to follow Seohyun.

There he saw Seohyun throwing up with running water on the sink. He rubbed her back and felt guilty. "Seohyun-ah...Mianhe..We can do the dare at some other time if you want."

Seohyun then felt relieved after the taste of the burger has been washed up. "What?" She said. "Dare is a dare!" She looked at his and smiled. "Finish your burger and let's go!" She dragged Kyuhyun out of the comfort room.

"I'm finished with my burger." Kyuhyun lied.

"Ok, let me see." Seohyun said.

They walked out and saw their table was already cleaned up. "Looks like everyone's on my side." Kyuhyun thought and smirked.

Seohyun then pull Kyuhyun with her to the crowded area of the mall. They stopped at the middle of it, Kyuhyun feeling nervous as Seohyun looks at him in his eyes. Seohyun holds on his shoulders and tiptoes before kissing him. People around them stared. Some are annoyed/jealous, others giggled and even took pictures of them.

Without them knowing, their unnie and hyung were there too. Siwon and Tiffany walked by where the people are and tries to peek in what's happening there. Tiffany's jaw almost drop with the sight of their maknaes kissing....in public. "This is embarassing!" Tiffany tries to walk by them and wants to slap Kyuhyun but Siwon pulled her to her waist.

"Let them!" He said.

"What? My baby has been kissed by your evil cousin." Tiffany said trying to let go of Siwon's hug.

"They're not kids anymore, right? Don't you think it's even more embarassing if you'll walk by them?" Siwon tried to calm her down and he thinks it's successful.

Tiffany frowned before letting out a word. "Arasso...But I promise to talk to them when they got home."

"Sure, my love." Siwon kissed her cheek and pulls her with him going out to the parking area.

 

Seohyun then breaks the kiss and looks at Kyuhyun who obviously liked it. You can always see it in his smirks and grins. They noticed people are watching them. Seohyun bowed and walks out the place together with Kyuhyun.

"This is all your fault Kyuhyun!!!" She yelled at him at the parking lot.

"You agreed anyway." Kyuhyun said then laughs like there's no tomorrow. "You have soft lips Seohyunnie." He winked.

Seohyun slapped his arm hard."Yah! You don't have to say it. I did it because it's a dare."

"Ok...You don't have to defend yourself really?" He continued teasing her.

"Enough of this! And let's go home." Seohyun said before entering the car.

Kyuhyun shrugged and smiled evilly before entering the car and drive home.

 

They reached the house and they're already laughing because of Kyuhyun's jokes and lame pick-up lines, forgetting about what happened (or just trying to not to talk about it? :))).

Kyuhyun goes out first to open the car door for Seohyun. She stretched her arms. "Yeah!!! Home sweet home. Thank you Kyuhyun-ah!" She hugged him and he hugs her back and walks her to the front of her house whe they saw a familiar guy figure standing there.

Kyuhyun faked a cough and walks first leaving Seohyun behind him. "Excuse me?"

The guy turned to their direction and both of them were surprised.

"Changmin-ah?" Seohyun gasped.

 

 

 

OK!!! SORRY FOR LEAVING THIS STORY HANGING FOR MONTHS. I'M JUST BUSY. SO SORRY..... *BOWS TO EVERYONE* WELL I HOPE YOU STILL LIKE THIS CHAPTER. I REALLY DUNNO IF IT'S LAME OR NOT. JUST TELL ME SO THAT I CAN IMPROVE .. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE SUPPORT. I LOVE YOU GUYS :) ♥