Feelings

Falling in Love with my Best Friend

The truth is seohyun didn't go home, instead she went to the park and sit on one of the swings. Tears keep on falling from her eyes, she's hurt because of what she saw earlier. That's the time she realized that she loves Kyuhyun not just as friends but then she decided to keep it because she doesn't want to ruin a relationship and she doesn't want their friendship to be over. She's looking on the ground when someone tapped her shoulder.

"Seohyun?" the man said.

She looked up to the man with her red swollen eyes. She wiped her tears immediately. "Oppa? Changmin oppa?" she hugged him.

"Why are you here, alone? And crying? Who did this to you?" he asked while hugging her back. She just shook her head. "Ok...It's ok, just cry...Later I'll treat you whatever you want." he said.

 

Kyuhyun, on the other hand, went to Seohyun's house. He knocked the door and Mrs. Seo opened it.

"Good afternoon, aunt. Is Seohyun there?" he asked.

"Huh? I thought she's with you? She called me earlier that you two were going to visit Sooyoung." she said.

"Uh...yeah aunt actually. But she left me. I thought she's already here." he said. "Uhm...I'll call her and take her home later."

"Awww...Thank you Kyuhyun. That girl is stubborn sometimes." Mrs. Seo laughed.

"Yes, she is. So aunt, have to go now." he said and kissed Mrs. Seo on the cheek.

"Don't be late ok?" she said and waved goodbye to Kyuhyun.

 

Meanwhile Changmin and Seohyun went to a cake shop where Seohyun's favorite goguma cake was sold. The two were sitting beside the window when a car passed by.

"Oppa! Siwon oppa!" Tiffany is tugging Siwon sleeve.

"Wae?" Siwon asked as he looked on where Tiffany is pointing.

"It's Seohyun with Changmin. Where the heck is your cousin?" she asked.

"Should I call him?" he asked. He parked his car for a second while preparing his phone.

"No! Are they dating? And why does my baby's face looks like she cried." Tiffany said while glaring at Siwon.

"Why? It's not my fault. Why are you looking at me that way again?" Siwon said and texted Kyuhyun instead.

"It's your cousin's fault! I know!" Tiffany slapped his arm.

"Ouch! I don't deserve these violence." he chuckled.

"Whatever! Thank God, Changmin's always beside her." she said. "Let's just leave now before they see us."

"Fine!" Siwon started driving the car again.

 

Changmin and Seohyun is having a conversation on the cake shop about what really happened to her.

"Seohyun...Are you ok now?" he asked.

"Of course, oppa! Thank you and thanks to this goguma cake." she said and continue eating.

"So...what really happened to you earlier? Please be honest, you can trust me." he said.

"Nothing..." she replied.

"Is it about Kyuhyun?" he asked.

Seohyun stopped eating the cake and nodded slowly. "Oppa, promise me not to say anything to him." she said.

"Sure! I told you I can be trusted right?" he said.

"Here...We went to Sooyoung unnie because she's sick. I got out of the room to get some cake but when I returned, I saw them kissing and I feel something weird..." she said.

"You are jealous?" he asked.

"Actually...and it hurts so much oppa. My tears keep on falling." she said and tears started to form in her eyes again. Changmin stood up and sit beside Seohyun pulling her head on his chest while caressing her hair. But then Kyuhyun came.

"What are you two doing?" he asked. Changmin and Seohyun were surprised.

"Kyu..." Seohyun sniffed

"Why are you crying?" he asked then lookes at Changmin. "What did you do to her?"

"I didn't do anything. I'm just comforting her." he answered.

"I remembered the drama I watched yesterday, that's why..." she said.

"Let's go home!" Kyuhyun commanded.

"I'll just go home later..." she said.

"It's ok, Kyu...I'll take her home later." Changmin said.

"You're coming with me! I promised aunt!" Kyuhyun insisted and pulled Seohyun's arm.

"Ouch! It hurts!" Seohyun cried.

"Whoa! You don't have to pull her that way." Changmin stood up and face Kyuhyun.

"Stay out of this, bro!" Kyuhyun faced him too. "She's going home with me because I said so."

"Don't force her if she doesn't want to. If you only knew that you..." Changmin's words has been interrupted by Seohyun.

"I'll go home with him, Changmin! It's ok..." she said and walked out of the shop. Kyuhyun followed her while leaving a bad look on Changmin.

 

While walking to the car Kyuhyun grabbed Seohyun by the shoulders.

"Hey! Why are you like this? And did you cry? Why?" he asked.

"I told you it's nothing!" she said as she put away Kyuhyun's hands on her shoulders.

"Tell me, please...I'm your best friend, right?" he asked.

"Yeah! You really wanna know the truth?" she asked and he nodded. "Well...Because I missed an episode of Keroro." she sniffed fakely.

"What? So childish of you! That's why you left me with Sooyoung alone?" he asked.

"Well I don't think you need me there. " she whispered and go inside the car.

"Let's go! Tomorrow I'll buy you a Keroro stuffed toy.

"Really? Thanks oppa." she said.

While driving Seohyun is staring outside the window and looks so sad, Kyuhyun noticed it so he stopped for a while and hold her hand.

"You were supposed to bring the cake in her room right?" he asked.

"Huh? What?" she asked.

"I said you were supposed to bring the cake in Sooyoung's room. Don't lie, I saw the cake outside her room." he said.

"Yup! But then, I checked the time and the Keroro episode has passed already." she lied.

"You're lying! I can see it in your eyes." he said as he leans closer to her.

"Changmin oppa!" suddenly mentioned Changmin so Kyuhyun stopped on his attempt. "Uhm...He said we'll hang out sometime if you're not around."

"Wae? When am I not with you?" he asked blowing his bangs.

"When you're with Sooyoung unnie. Well....I mean...she's your girlfriend, of course you have to spend more time together." she said. Kyuhyun didn't answered. "Kyu...I think we should go home. Start driving now!"

"Uhh...yes!" he started driving again.

Kyuhyun is thinking about what happened earlier, if Seohyun did saw that he and Sooyoung kissed. He nodded his head, "Impossible! She won't get jealous by that, she's not interested with me." he thought.

"I'm so tired. Thank you, Kyu for dropping me by." Seohyun pinched Kyuhyun's hand. "See you tomorrow."

When Kyuhyun was about to drive the car, Changmin called him.

"Kyu! Would you like to go here? Let's play Starcraft! And I have to tell you something." Changmin said.

"Sure! Be prepared to lose." Kyuhyun  answered, he didn't want to go but something in his mind interests him about what Changmin is going to say. He thought that maybe it's about Seohyun.

 

 

Update at last! Sorry for a late one, I'm catching a lot of sleep now. I go home late from work.

Hope you like this chapter. Now, it's TaeTeuk FF's turn to be updated. :D

Comments please...I would like to know what you think :) Thanks! ♥