Changmin's absence will make them Closer or Farther?

Falling in Love with my Best Friend

Next morning, Seohyun together with Kyuhyun came at the airport to say their last goodbye to Changmin. Changmin saw Seohyun's sad face so he gave her a last big hug.

"Seohyun-ah, I promise I'll be back very soon." he said.

"Thank you for the friendship Changmin..." she hugged him back. He let go after it and goes to Kyuhyun.

"Kyu...Remember what we talked about ok? Take care of her..." he whispered.

"Of course I will!" Kyuhyu  answered. "Go now, the plane will leave you."

"Kyuhyun-ah, your manners! It's like you really want him to go." Seohyun pouted.

Kyuhyun looked away as he saw Changmin hug Seohyun again.

"I'll go now. Bye Seohyun, Kyuhyun." he waved goodbye to them.

"Bye Changmin, take care." Seohyun said while Kyuhyun just waved at him. He holds Seohyun's hand after that, signaling her that they're going home.

"You want to eat first before going home?" he asked Seohyun.

"Hmmm...I wan to eat at home." she said. "I know! Let's go to our house."

"Fine! But make sure I'm not going to be bored." he demanded.

"Play starcraft if you want. You've installed it in my laptop anyway." she said.

"Alright!" he said then his phone rings. "Yoboseyo, hyung?"

"You want to join me and you Tiffany noona?" asked Siwon on the phone.

"No! Noona will hurt me again. I'm going to Seohyun's house." Kyuhyun said.

"Great! We're heading to their house too." Siwon laughed on the other line.

"Aish! It looks like I have no escape fromTifany noona's speeches and violence." he said.

"Hahahaha!!! So see you there." Siwon hung up.

"Wae, Kyu?" Seohyun asked him."

"Siwon hyung and Tiffany noona are going to your house." he said.

"That's great! I'll bake my favorite goguma cake." Seohyun claps her hands.

"Can I just stay in your bedroom? Tiffany noona is scary." he said.

"Ok...They'll just talk with mom again I think." she said. "I'll just stay in my room too." she continued while Kyuhyun smirked.

 

Seohyun and Kyuhyun finished eating breakfast made by Mrs. Seo. After that they went to her room. Kyuhyun opened the laptop and started playing Starcraft, when something popped up on the screen.

"It's Changmin. Hmmm...he said he's using a phone. Take care Changmin..." she typed it and Kyuhyun scratched his head because his game has been interrupted.

"Changmin keeps on bothering us." he said. Seohyun is surprised by his words.

"What did you say?" she asked hitting Kyuhyun's head with her fist.

"You don't have to do that!" he yelled.

"Stop yelling! I'm not deaf!" Seohyun rolled her eyes. "Now play!" he goes in the bathroom.

Kyuhyun went back to the computer to play when his phone rang.

"What?!" he shouted thinking that it's his Siwon hyung.

"Oppa?" Sooyoung answered on the other line.

"Sooyoung? Sorry about that, I thought it's hyung." he apologized. "Ok...I'll be there."

Kyuhyun turned the laptop off as Seohyun went out of the bathroom. "Where are you going?" she asked.

"Sooyoung needs me, she wanted to hang out with me." he said.

"Uhm...Have a nice day to both of you." Seohyun forced a smile while seeing Kyuhyun get out of her room. "I think spending time alone from now on will be my hobby." she thought as she her computer again.

 

"Kyuhyun!" Siwon greeted him downstairs. "Where are you going? It's too early to leave."

"I'm going out with Sooyoung hyung. See you and Tiffany noona." he said.

"His girlfriend is demanding, I think. He has to rush like that?" Tiffany judged.

"Don't think like that. Of course, she's his girlfriend. They should spend time together." Siwon said.

"Then what about my maknae? Now that Changmin's gone to US." she yelled.

"Calm down. You are getting a high blood again." he chuckled pulling her close to hug. Mrs. Seo greeted them with a smile witnessing their sweetness.

 

Kyuhyun went to Sooyoung house to fetch her for their date. It's not his plan but her plan to go out.

"From now on, Kyu...Let's do have a date every week." she said. "During weekends? What do you think?" Sooyoung demanded.

"Uh...sure..."he said.

"Great!" Sooyoung wraps her arms around Kyuhyun's arm.

"That means...less time for Seohyun?" he thought. "I still should try to hang out with her, even after classes."

 

Seohyun is chatting with Changmin at her room, he's still on the plane and just using his phone.

S: Oppa...I feel really sad.

C: Why? You missed me already?

S: Yeah, i missed you but i miss Kyuhyun too

C: Why? Isn't he with you right now?

S: He went out with Sooyoung. but i understand, they're couple.

C: You jealous?

S: Yes!

C: Because he's your best friend or something else?

S: Pabo, oppa! of course...because he's my best friend.

C: Don't worry...I'm always here for you. Just open you laptop everyday. You can talk to me whever he's not there, ok?

S: Ok...Oppa, have to sign out. Have to catch some sleep.

C: Ok...Bye Hyun.

S: Bye oppa.

When Changmin ended a chat with her, he felt that Seohyun's jealousy isn't like what she said. He can sense that she's lying because ever since, he already felt that Seohyun is in love with Kyuhyun. He thought of letting her go but he also thought that Kyuhyun has a girlfriend and he just can't leave Seohyun alone, he loves her.

"I'll study hard so that I can go back in Korea for you, Seohyun." he said.

 

 

 

Ok...for the next chapter. I still don't have a clue...

You want me to fast forward it or put up some chapter before going on after 4 years?

Suggestions please...thank you ♥