Double Date.

Falling in Love with my Best Friend

Tiffany and Seohyun arrived first at the mall. They entered a Japanese shop where there are loads of Keroro stuffs and other anime things, Seohyun busied herself with the items while Tiffany is on her phone again talking to Siwon. After a while two men entered the shop too, the younger man ran towards an action figure and was about to grab it but he touched a young woman's hand instead, who was about to get the figure too. They looked on each other...

"Seo?" Kyuhyun said in a low voice.

"Kyu..." she realized their hands still touching and she suddenly pulled it from him. "Unnie!!!" she ran towards Tiffany.

"Yes, baby?" Tiffany asked her and when she saw Kyuhyun, she glared at him. Siwon noticed it and he let out a chuckled and rubs Tiffany's back to stop herself.

"Kyu...what are you doing there? Come over here." Siwon called him. Kyuhyun walked slowly to them.

Tiffany could not stop giving Kyuhyun a glare then suddenly, "Seobaby...sorry but me and your Siwon oppa has some business to do here. I think I'm gonna leave you."

"Leave me? Unnie..." she bites her fingernail.

"Don't worry Seo, Kyuhyun is there to accompany you. Right Kyu?" Siwon continued.

"Hmmm...Yes! Sure!" Kyuhyun smiled. Seohyun frowned.

"We have to go now...Bye baby..." Tiffany gave Seohyun a peck on the forehead. "See you two later. I'll just call you."

"Same here Kyu, I'll call you. Take care of Seo..." Siwon waved goodbye to them and hold Tiffany's hand while walking away from the two.

 

Kyuhyun and Seohyun were standing straight side by side as they watched Siwon and Tiffany walking away from them. Kyuhyun looked at her with only his eyes shifting at the side and so as her. When they caught each other, the looked away and both of them are blushing.

"Seo?" Kyuhyun started.

"Hm?" she responded.

"Let's go!" he grabbed her hand and walks together.

"Whare are we going?" she asked him.

"Let's go to where we usually go. I missed these times you know." Kyuhyun said.

"I missed you too..." Seohyun whispered as she looked at their holding hands.

Kyuhyun pretended that he hasn't heard it and just smiled as he holds her hand tighter.

They went to the arcade and started car racing, as always Kyu won the game. then they went to sing at the karaoke room. After that, they eat snack.

 

Meanwhile...

"That evil dongsaeng of yours!" Tiffany said.

"What? He's not that evil if you get to know him better." Siwon said.

"He is always hurting my baby...And that one's unacceptable." she replied.

"Ok...I won't defend him for that. It's because until now, he's still on denial." Siwon looked at Tiffany who is now looking at him.

"Denial?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes! Even if he is not saying anything, I know that he loves Seohyun too." he said.

"So this plan is just right, right?" Tiffany asked again.

"Yes! But...should we forget them for a while and have our own life too? They're not kids anymore." Siwon said.

"I guess you're right...Sorry..." she bowed her head.

"Shhh...It's ok baby." he lifted her chin and hugged her.

After that, they go on their business, a date! They eat first on a fast food since they haven't tried it again for a long time. After that they went on Tiffany's favorite hobby, shopping.

"Look! Baby, it looks beautiful." she said pointing to a dress in a shop.

"Let's go in?" Siwon asked and she nodded.

"Good morning, sir, ma'am." The saleslady greeted.

"I'll buy that!" Siwon said.

"Ok...For awhile sir." 

"Mwoh?" Tiffany was surprised. "You are spoiling me too much Choi Siwon!" 

"Haha! Anything for my princess..." he kissed her hand.

"Thank you." she smiled at him.

"Here you go sir..." the saleslady handed them the dress so that she can fit it.

She goes inside the fitting room and goes out wearing that dress. Siwon looked at her from head to toe and was stunned.

"You look..." Siwon said.

"I look what?" she asked.

"You look...wonderful."he said and kissed her hair.

"thank you, baby..." she hugged him.

While having a moment, the saleslady went whispering and giggling at the scene. After that, she changed clothes again and Siwon paid for it. The salesladies thanked them with a grin on their faces.

While walking, they saw a designer shop and went inside. All in it are wedding dresses and suits. The owner greeted them and offered them a lot of options.

"Sorry ma'am but we're just looking around."Tiffany said.

"Oh...I thought you were getting married, you looked perfect together." the owner complimented.

"Thank you...Don't worry, we'll plan it out soon." Siwon said.

"Ok...Don't forget to stop by here if that time comes, ok?" the owner smiled.

"Yes, we will." Tiffany smiled back at her. "We're going...Thank you again."

The exited the shop and laughed after that.

"I think we really should plan this out." Siwon said.

"Hmp! Not now." Tiffany stucked her tongue out.

"My baby so cute..." he pinched her nose.

"Ok...let's go look for those two." Tiffany siggested.

"Alright!" Siwon agreed.

 

Kyuhyun and Seohyun are now eating at an ice cream parlor.

"Seo?" Kyuhyun started.

"Hmm?" Seohyun asked.

"About the last time...I..." before Kyuhyun could continue he was interrupted by Seohyun's choking. He gave her water. "Are you ok?" he asked and Seohyun gave him an ok sign. "So..." he was about to continue but Seohyun's phone rings.

"For awhile, Kyu..." she answered the phone. "Changmin?" he heard that name again, his greatest rival when it comes to Seo. He shook his head and stared at her while talking with Changmin. Her laughs, that only him can do before, was now discovered by Changmin. And it seems like they're really closer than ever. He felt like he's left behind and so he clenched his fist feeling loads of jealousy. 

Suddenly, Seohyun went near him and gave him the phone. "Changmin wants to talk to you." she said. He excused himself and walk inches away from Seohyun before answering the phone.

"What?" he asked.

"Woah! What's that? Are you mad or something?" Changmin on the other line asked.

"Nothing. I'm just busy and don't want to talk to you." he said.

"Busy? Oh well...I wanna tell you that I'll be back there one of these days because I already have my diploma." Changmin said.

"So? What is it to me?" Kyuhyun asked rudely.

"Well...Have you forgotten your promise? You will help me with Seo. Please prepare a dinner date with us? I'll tell you when, ok?" he said.

"FIne!" he answered. "What the heck Cho? You made a wrong move again. tch!" he cursed himself.

"That's all bro. I'm hanging up. Thank you again." Changmin said before hanging up.

"Here!" he gave the [phone back to Seo with a pissed face. Seohyun just shrugged.

"Where could unnie and oppa be?" Seohyun asked him.

"I don't know..."he answered. 

"Omo! Unnie is calling me." she answered the phone. "She told me to go to the parking lot Kyu."

"Ok...Let's go!" He again grabbed her hand and hold it tightly. Seohyun blushed by his action but his words keep on coming into her mind and the thought of Kyuhyun will never like her suddenly appears again. She looked lovingly on Kyuhyun while they're walking together to the parking lot. In her mind, she wanna say I love you to him and hope he will say he loves her too.

 

 

Updated!!! Stay foot for the next chapter.

Again, sorry for updating my fics late. And thank you for continuous support and subscribing. :)

Hope you like it!!! ♥