Another Date - SeoKyu Part1

Falling in Love with my Best Friend

One Saturday moring, Kyuhyun woke up from his slumber and decided to play his favorite game of all time, Starcraft. But before he do, he checked his email first and there, a familiar name appeared in front of his very eyes "Changmin". He read his email and the content of it shocked him, 

To: Kyuhyun

Hey bro! I'll be there this next weekend, I wanted to surprise Seohyun so I'm not telling anything to her. I want you to set up a dinner date with us but don't tell her that it's with me arasso? Thank you Kyu, I owe you my life.

From: Changmin

Kyuhyun, logged off from his computer and threw himself on the bed hitting his forehead. "Aish! You are a pabo Kyuhyun! Now what will you do?" He reached for his phone and dialled Seohyun's number.

"Yonoseyo?" Seohyun answered in a sleepy tone.

"Seo?" he started. "Let's got out today?"

"Huh? Why so sudden?" she asked sounding a little surprised."Uhmmm...What time?"

"Right now? I'll just take a bath then I'll go to your house." he said.

"Ok, ok...I'm taking a bath too now." she answered.

"Ok then, bye..." he said.

"Bye..." she hung up after saying that. Kyuhyun's phone is still attached to his ears and say these words, "I love you Seo, please don't accept him...I know I may sound like a selfish brat, but please...don't accept him whatever happens."

 

Seohyun rushed up to the bathroom and took a bath. After that, she went to the wardrobe and tries on different outfits until a cute one was caught by her hand. A dress chosen by her Tiffany unnie while they were shopping.

She stood up in front of the mirror and checked herself out. "I think it's good..." After that she put on some light make up, she knew that Kyuhyun does not want to see girls with heavy make ups. A thought of him made her sigh so she paused for a while. Shaking her head , she reached out for the hair brush. 

"Kyu...Is there any chance you will like me back?" she talked to herself. Then a knock on the door woke her up to her senses.

"Darling, Kyuhyun is there..." her mom called her.

"Ok mom. Coming!" she gets her bag and took another glance of herself in front of the mirror and walks out of her room. She walks down slowly from their stairs when her mother who's talking with Kyuhyun noticed her.

"Oh my...my baby has grown up, isn't she Kyuhyun?"

Kyuhyun turns around and sees her ladylike appearance, so different from the old her. His eyes were glued to her. "Y-yes, she is...wonderful!"

"Mom?!!! Stop teasing." Seohyun blushed and then faced Kyuhyun. "So...where are you taking me?" she asked.

"It's my secret!" he said and offered his arm for her to hold. Seohyun smiled sweetly and that made him faint inside. "So aunt...let me kidnap your daughter for a while." he smirked naughtily and Seohyun glared at him.

"Sure! Don't bring her back if you want." her mother laughed after that.

"You heard aunt right?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Mom!!!" she pouted and Kyuhyun poked it.

"Stop that and let's go." he said. "Bye aunt..." her mother smiled at the sight of them and waved goodbye to them.

Kyuhyun opened the car door for her like a real gentleman. Then he goes in to the driver's seat.

 

At the mall...

"Let's eat?" Kyuhyun asked her.

"Huh? It's only 10am..." Seohyun looked at him.

"Well...I haven't eaten my breakfast..." he said  and frowned.

"Aw, ok..Let's eat." she said.

"I'm just kidding...lunch is heading, I can endure it." he said.

"But..."Kyuhyun ruffled her hair. "Ahh...you get it messy..." she said while straightening it back again.

"No buts...Let's go!" he pulled her hand and they walked in a jewelry store with such cute designs.

"Awww...a Mickey mouse." Seohyun happily pointed on a ring with a Mickey mouse in the middle. "So cute..."

While Seohyun is busy scanning on some stuffs, Kyuhyun walked behind her and poked her cheek. "Here!" he gave her a small jewelry bow.

"For me?" she asked.

"Are you slow or what?" he said.

"Fine!" she received the box and opened it, her eyes shone after that. "OMG!!! Keroro!!!" she said happily while raising the necklace to take a closer look at it.

"Let me..." Kyuhyun get the necklace from her and that made her pout. He signaled her to turn around. He brushed her hair which is falling at her back and suddenly stopped at the sight of her nape.

"Kyu...something wrong?" she asked while holding her hair up now.

"Nothing..." he put the Keroro necklace on her neck. "There..."

Seohyun immediately runs to the mirror to see how the Keroro necklace looks in her. Then she runs back to Kyuhyun and gave him a hug. "Thank you!!!"

The salesladies who are watching them awed then starts giggling. "Are you a couple?" one of the saleslady asked.

"We're n...."Seohyun was interrupted.

"Yes!" Kyuhyun answered directly then holds her hand again and walks out of the store.

 

Seohyun hit his arm softly. "Liar!" she said.

"Come on...It's just..." before he can continue his words a sound from his hungry stomach has been heard.

"Eh?" Seohyun chuckled. "I think we need to eat."

"I think so too.." he said then he holds her hand again  while searching for a restaurant.

 

 

This is the part one of their Date!!! I want them to stay together a little longer before Changmin goes back. hehehe...

I wonder what drama will I make if the other man's here :P

Any suggestions about SiFany moments???

 

To all of my readers and subscribers, Annyeong! Thank you! Thank you! ♥