WonFany to the Rescue

Falling in Love with my Best Friend

Seohyun heard footsteps coming towards her but she didn't mind and just continue to what she's supposed to do, to sleep! Then that person grabbed the blanket away from her and her eyes were still so lazy to open. After that, that person blew on her ear that made her jumped off from her bed.

"Waeyo?!" she yelled and looked at the person. "Unnie???"

"Neh...Don't yell on your unnie." Tiffany said.

"Mianhe unnie...I thought it's someone who used to play prank on me." she said.

"Kyuhyun? By the way how is he? It's been so long that we didn't talk that much. Sorry my baby, unnie has been busy with business and boyfriend. Haha!!!" Tiffany laughed but then she suddenly stopped when she noticed Seohyun's sadness. "Seohyunnie...Are you alright?" she asked.

"Unnie...I wanted to tell you something...But promise me, you won't say something even to Siwon oppa." Seohyun said.

"Neh...What is it? I'll listen." Tiffany sat on her bed and faced Seohyun.

"Unnie...I confessed to someone and it's embarassing. His girlfriend left him and this one's for real. I tried to comfort him and said to him to just forget about that girl. He loves the girl..." Seohyun starts to sob. "He doesn't like me unnie...and it hurts, I think I'm rejected. If he only knew that he is my first and only love...until now..." she cried to her unnie's shoulder.

"First love? Until now? What?!" Tiffany asked in surprise. "I knew Changmin is courting you until now so it's impossible that it's him." She held Seohyun's shoulder and made her face her. "Wait! Wait! Wait! You never hanged out with other guys other than Kyuhyun and Changmin. Don't tell me...." "

"It's Kyuhyun unnie..." Seohyun cried harder and hugged her unnie again.

"That kid! He promised to take care of you but then..." Tiffany was interrupted once again by Seohyun.

"Unnie...I don't want to talk about promises anymore. I don't want him to feel that he's not free because of that stupid promise." Seohyun said bitterly. "I think...I think..."

"What Hyunnie?" Tiffany asked her.

"I should give Changmin oppa a chance. I wanted to get over Kyuhyun...Of course we can remain friends or best friends but I don't want to expect more from him anymore." she starts wiping her tears.

"Are you sure about that?" Tiffany asked.

"Neh unnie...I don't want to stay like this. I don't want to get hurt anymore, I don't want to sacrifice whatever awaits me because of waiting for nothing." Seohyun said.

"If you think that's the best way. I'm always here to support you." Tiffany sighed. "I should talk to Siwon about this." she thought.

 

 

Siwon entered Kyuhyun's room and he found him already playing Starcraft. He sneaked in silently and then surprised Kyuhyun which made him jumped from where he's seated. A message from the screen appeared that he lost the game.

"Aish! Hyung! This is all your fault, I lost!" Kyuhyun scratched his head.

"No it's not! You're just not prepared." Siwon laughed after saying that.

Kyuhyun sighed and threw himself on the bed, hiding his face in the pillow.

"Hey young man! Do you have a problem? You're acting strange...Was it because of the break up? Don't worry, hyung is here." Siwon said hugging Kyuhyun like a bear.

"Stop it hyung! So gay..." he said.

"Tell me..." Siwon insisted.

"It's not just about the break up hyung..." Kyuhyun muttered.

"Then what? Go straight to the point Mr. Cho." Siwon punched his arm playfully.

"S-seohyun..." he stuttered.

"What? What about her? Did you do something wrong again? Aren't you afraid of her unnie?" Siwon said.

"Of course I am. And I do think I've done something wrong..." Kyuhyun looked down.

"What? Tell me Kyu...I'm your hyung, I can be serious sometimes." Siwon said.

"Neh...Hyung...You knew that Seohyun cared about me right?" Kyuhyun started.

"Yes...What's wrong with it?" Siwon asked.

"She confessed to me hyung, that she loves me...You know, more than friends or best friends..."

"Wae?" Siwon was surprised."

"But before that, I was like...acting crazy because of Sooyoung and I even push her away through my words."

"You did that? Words are stronger you know that. It hurts the heart..." Siwon shook his head.

"I know I was so wrong hyung. I wanted her to be happy...but...I don't know how..."Kyuhyun facepalmed himself. "I promised her..."

"So what's your plan?" Siwon asked him.

"Apologize first I think...Then start all over again?" he said.

"That's right! Go now..." Siwon pushed him.

"Go to their house?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Where else?" Siwon chuckled. "You're a young man now Kyu, you know what to do. Graduation is near right?" Siwon asked him.

"Neh..."Kyuhyun answered.

"That means Changmin's going back here...Make a move or you'll forever be a loser." He said pointing on the computer screen.

"Hyung!!!" he yelled and glared at Siwon before he enters the shower room.

 

 

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Fany, hon?" Siwon answered his phone."

"We have to meet right now, after one hour." Fany said.

"What? Why?" Siwon asked her.

"You were at Kyuhyun's right?" Fany asked him.

"Ah...neh..." he answered.

"So I believe that you knew it already. About them, our dongsaengs..." Fany said.

"Yes!" He said.

"You bring Kyuhyun with you and I'll bring Seohyun with me, arasso?" Tiffany said.

"Good idea...But let them talk alone there ok? Do not interfere, you know Kyuhyun is afraid of your voice." Siwon joked.

"Whatever Choi Siwon." Fany said. "I'm hanging up now, we have to prepare."

"Alright! Bye Mrs. Choi." Siwon said.

"Hmp!" Fany replied. "Bye..." she hunged up the phone blushing.

"Unnie? Was that Siwon oppa?" Seohyun asked when she came out of the shower.

"Yes! We're going out today ok...Don't let me down. This is an invitation from your unnie." she said.

"As if I can do anything..." Seohyun stucked her tongue out to Tiffany.

"Get ready now...I'm going down." Fany said and goes out of Seohyun's room.

 

"Hyung! Who's that?" Kyuhyun asked.

"It's my Fany...Wow! You bathed so fast." he said.

"Of course! I want to continue my game." he said.

"No!!! You'll go with me...You know, brothers bonding." Siwon said.

"What? Just go out with your honey..." Kyuhyun said.

"I'll buy you the latest edition of Starcraft, just go with me." Siwon said.

Kyuhyun's eyes shone after hearing that. "Really hyung? Then I'll go change clothes."

"That kid! Such a game addict."

Kyuhyun changed his clothes fast and then he played for a while, the after an hour then go to the mall same as Tiffany and Seohyun.

 

 

 

Updated!!! The next chapter will be a mall scene...I think I'll put WonFany moments there...

comments please...I don't know if this chapter is ok. LOL. I'm always tired, i can't sleep at night.